the longest one I shall post for now

(Since it's been a while and no one suggested things, I decided to make the longest one I can, I will do my best to make it the best thing you may have read, I am excited and proud of myself for once, this story will have Pandy in and other ocs that Pandy would hangout with. Photo above is by me, also, humanoid, they are humanoid.)

Andy was laying in bed, Peter was in the bathroom.
"I wonder how Pandy is doing at that slumber party."

Meanwhile with Pandy

Pandy and his friends Betty and Sally were trying to summon a demon.

Back with Andy

"He must just be talking about boys with those girls or something."
Peter entered the room.
"Betty and Sally are lesbians." Peter said as he walked over to the bed.
"Oh, I did not know that, my bad." "Jackie was the one who told me." "I wonder what Jackie is doing?" "Jackie also told me that Pandy, Betty and Sally were trying to summon a demon so she's gonna fuck with them and pretend they summoned her." "Jackie is an asshole." "She helps us pay our bills and she does the work you are supposed to do when you're sick." "The only reason why I didn't fo the work is because you wouldn't let me leave the bed." "Because you were sick." "Let's just go to bed now."
Peter chuckled as he crawled on the bed.
They both got under the covers.
Andy turned off the lamp as Peter pulled Andy closer to him.
Andy smiled at his husband(o... I had to XD... do you get it? No? Okay.... Husbando.... did I even spell the right... its the male version of Wifu).

Andy woke up to his alarm... because Peter had thrown it at the wall... it went through the wall.
"Peter! Why!?" Andy yelled as he sat up.
"I hate that damn thing!" "You are buying a new one and you're making your own breakfast!"
Andy got out of bed and stormed out in anger.
Peter sighed and got up, following Andy.

Andy was making himself breakfast as Peter ate an apple... Andy glared at him.
"Peter... why?" "I only know how to cook chili." "We have other fruit, the farm next door gave us oranges Peter!" "It's one apple!" "I'M AN APPLE!" "I KNOW THAT!" "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!" "From all the dumb shit I do, I'm used to sleeping on the couch." "You have done a lot of dumb shit." "Yeah, I'm gonna go do some work now."
Peter kissed Andy on the head.
"Wait, how do our arguments end like that?" Andy was confused.
"Well- I have no clue, welp, see you outside!"
Peter rushed out.

As they were working, Pandy returned with Jackie right beside him.
"Hey you two." Andy smiled.
"Hey mama Andy." Jackie grinned (I'm weird... leave me alone... don't make fun of me).
"Hey mom." Pandy seemed tired.
"I'm gonna go back to the universe that is like this one but it's more weird and the only reasom I don't use it in this oneshot book is so people don't judge me more than they already do." Jackie explained.
"Jackie... why did you make the universe?" Andy asked, "I adopted 4 grown adults and then Pandy showed up."
"Because I could and I did!"
Jackie disappeared.
"I hate my life." Andy sighed.
"Me too mom, me too." Pandy smiled.

"Hey Andy, how about we start paying Pandy to help more around the farm." Peter suggested.
"That's a good idea! And maybe we could get him to go to FunFair somedays... or send him to crash funerals and weddings." Andy added.
"Cool... I found out about the cannon universe-" "We don't wanna ruin our lives by that." "Yeah, you're right."
Andy picked an apple and placed it into a crate.
"We have to get all the apples so we can have enough money to pay the bills when winter comes." Andy smiled.
"Definitely, winter is only in two months, it's starting to get cold." Peter said as he started picking apples aswell.
"Yeah, what do you want to do after this?" Andy asked, reaching as high as he could to grab an apple.
"Watch tv, eat dinner, go to bed." Peter smiled as he picked up Andy.
"Hey!" Andy never liked being picked up.
"I'm just helping you get the apple." Peter sighed, his smile fading.
"Oh, right, sorry, I thought you were teasing me about my height like my mother used to." Andy explained as he grabbed the apple he could now reach.
"The fair." Peter put Andy down on his feet.