love sick Andy part 5

Oh, he's awake

Andy thouht Peter was still asleep.
"Are you okay Andy?" Peter asked.
Andy looked up at him.
"Ye-yeah." Andy stuttered... obviously.
"Alright."
Peter snuggled with Andy and closed his eyes.
Andy was having a gay panic attack.
Peter then decided to fuck with Andy but... he just.... failed miserably because what he did was just... it made it awkward between them... no, thet did not have sex... not yet.
Peter bit Andy's neck... he left a very noticeable mark.
"Ow! What the hell!?" Andy yelled.
"Suck my dick." Peter stuck out his tongue.
...
"Are you sure?" "What?"
Andy got up and went to his room, completely embarrassed.
Peter just sat there... then he realized what he done.
"Oh fuck." He muttered.
He marked Andy... Peter thought Andy was going to hate but that's because Peter is an oblivious dumb a-

Andy woke up.
He ran downstairs, he was dressed and clean.
Peter was investigating.
"Are y1ou getting somewhere with that?" Andy asked.
"Yeah, I found a bit of blood on the murder weapon, it isn't Helen's though, mind if I prick your finger?" "I do mind?" "Okay, I'm still going to though."
Peter grabbed Andy's hand and bit his finger until it bled.
"Ow! Asshole!" Andy yelled.
Peter took the blood and Andy walked away.

Andy knew it was most likely his blood on the glass but he wasn't sure, he couldn't remember if he cut himself with it or not (check if he did, if was part three... you probably knew that.)

Weeks passed, about 6.
Peter was getting closer and closer to the truth.
Andy was getting worried so he decided to get Peter to stop just fow a few hours.
"Hey Peter, wanna go to the mall?" Andy asked.
"Sure, I need a break."

Andy and Peter walked around the mall full of families, teenagers in groups or by themselves, and lonely adults.
"Hey Andy?" "Yeah?" "Have you ever thought about having kids?" "Sometimes, why?" "Bored." "Let's get something to eat then."
Andy grabbed Peter's hand and brought him to the food court.

Hours passed.
Andy had killed at least 7 girls and 3 boys with no evidence that it was him.

"I'm sooo, close to finding the murderer of Helen, I'm still trying to see if your blood matches the one on the glass shard." "Why would I kill Helen?" "Why wouldn't you?" "Good point."

It was darm whem they got back to Andy's house.
Peter didn't want to sleep on the couch again so Andy went to find his air mattress.

Peter snuck into Andy's room and hid under his bed... he found the drawing.
Peter stared in awe.
"Peter! Where are you?" Andy called out as he walked inti the bedroom.
Peter rolled out from under the bed.
He ran up to Andy with a drawing in hand.
"This is very good!" Peter smiled as he handed Andy the drawing.
Andy looked at the drawing and he turned from light red to deep red (humanoid au).
"Are you okay?" Peter asked.
"You weren't supposed to see this!" Andy yelled, embarrassed.
"Why? I don't see anything wrong with it." Peter was confused.
"You'll understand soon."
Andy threw the drawing in the closet.
"Okay?"

Andy set up the air mattress next to his bed and they went to bed.

The next morning.
Peter was sitting on the couch, he seemed saddened.
Andy asked him what was worng.
"Andy..?"

(A OR B! Depending on which one get chosen will change the ending so choose wisely. No, I am not telling what the endings are. A OR B! A OR B!)