...

(Thank you cinnamonroll018, you cool)

Ever since Andy left the barn, he swore that in the corner of his eye he could see a figure.
"Andy, we're the only ones on this farm, you're probably just paranoid." Margaret sighed.
"Yeah, maybe you're right but it looks familiar... like when you recognize a person you past on the street." Andy explained.
"That was specific." Felix crossed his arms.
"Oh shut up shorty." Andy flicked Felix's head.
"Asshole."
Andy looked into the trees and saw someone go behind a tree.
"Fuck this, I'm going inside."
"Hey Andy, I found this in one of the tree behind your house, it had you're name on it."
Melody handed Andy an envelope.
"Oh, thanks. Anyways, as I was saying- SEE YA!!"
Andy ran to his house.
"The fuck?" Claus walked up to the group.
"Andy said he sees some one in the trees." Margaret sighed.
"Oh, yes, I seen the guy watching Andy, I never approached him, he was very tall." Claus explained.
"Claus... what... the... fuck!"
Felix kicked Claus' shins.
"You're weak."

Andy sat down on his couch and opened the envelope.
He read it... it was a love letter.
"What the fuck, who wrote this, the grammar is shit." Andy put the letter on the coffee table.
"It looks like Felix's grammar but Felix knows the difference between your and you're."
...
"Melody has the gammar skills of a thirteen year old, Margaret has better handwriting and Claus is the god of grammar soo... who wrote this?"
Andy sighed, leaning back on the couch.
"I think I'm not seeing things."

(Short because I'm fucking tired at this very moment of time)