love sick Andy part 4

Andy got up, it was 6 am, he was ready to get work done unlike the past few days.

Andy ran outside, dressed and ready for work.
His friends were glad that Andy was feeling better... but at what cost... Helen fucking died.

Andy was running around, planting seeds, picking apples, and doing his best to not think about Peter... but then... the barn doors swung open.
"Hey Andy! I found Helen!" Peter yelled as he stepped out of the barn.
"Shit." Andy muttered.
Peter ran over to Andy.
"Yeah, I wonder who killed her." "She's dead!?"
Andy found how easy it was to fake that.
"Yeah, I'm gonna try to find out who killed her!" Peter smiled proudly.
Andy felt extremely worried and a wave of regret washed over him.
"Y-you are?" Andy asked.
"Yup! It'll give me something to do when we aren't hanging out." Peter chuckled.
"Maybe you should leave it alone, let the authorities deal with it." Andy explained.
"Fuck that, I gonna do it!"
Andy started to think, he could use this to his advantage to get with Peter... depending on how good he can make their relationship.
"Let's make a deal." "I'm listening." "If you can find out who did it, I'll do whatever you want for a week." "And if I lose?" "If you give up, you'll do whatever I want for a week." "Deal!"
They shook hands... everyone else was confused as fuck but they didn't question it because they were terrified by the big buff man.

Andy was walking back and forth in his living room, he was thinking about how he could get his and Peter's relationship to be stronger and better.
"I could get him gifts!" Andy thought out loud.
Andy ran upstairs, into his bedroom and swiped his wallet from the nightstand.
He ran outside and jumped into his pick up truck.

Andy was at (name of a store) looking for the right thing to get Peter.
As Andy was looking he over heard a conversation.
"Hey, have you seen Helen?" "No, she hasn't been responding to my texts." "Did you try sending her nudes?" "Duh!" "Gurl, I bet she's just so busy with that guy she posted about on her story." "What was his name again?" "Pete I think."
Andy was scared, it wasn't visible though.

Andy looked a bit more... then he found a beautiful and small music box.
Andy grabbed the box and started reading it.
It played a song called 'Green Sleeve' (my grandmother has a music box, she says the name of the song was called green sleeve).

Andy payed for it and drove home.

Once Andy returned, he had to hide the box behind his back because Peter was on his couch.
"Hey Peter, what are you doing here?" Andy asked.
"Trying to figure put who killed Helen, I found the weapon, it's a shard of glass but I there isn't any finger prints on it." Peter explained.
Peter noticed that Andy had his hands behind his back so he asked "Whatcha got there?"
"Umm, I got you a gift." Andy awkwardly smiled.
"Really? No one has ever got me a gift before."
Andy felt bad for Peter, it wasn't the first time though.
"I did." Andy walked over to Peter, "Here you go."
Andy handed Peter the box.
Peter cut opened the cardbox and he held the music box in his hand.
Peter placed it on the coffee table... then he grabbed Andy and pulled him into a tight hug.
"Thank you!" Peter yelled with tears forming in his eyes.
Before Andy could say anything, Peter kissed him right on the lips.
Andy was stunned... HE FUCKING PASSED OUT!

Andy woke up, he was still on the couch with Peter.
Peter was sleeping, the music box was playing the tune, it was night time.
Andy got up carefully and made sure to not to wake up Peter.
He went into the closet and grabbed a spare blanket and walked back to the couch.
He sat down them covered them both with the blanket.
He snuggled next to Peter and closed his eyes... then he felt Peter kissed fore head.

Oh