a pet

"Hey Peter!" Andy burst into the kitchen.
Peter dropped the plate of raw meat.
"For once I'm not the dumbass." "Sorry, I'll clean it up, but we should get a pet!" "We could go to the per store... oooooooor-" "Peter, we aren't stealing an experiment from the laboratory. Side, isn't that place being used for a different story?" "Yeah, we could take one that isn't going to be used in the story much, like the black cat that can turn into liquid and back into a solid." "Peter, she specifically said that, that cat was a main character. Did you even listen to the writer yapping about that story?" "No, I was thinking about you in a maid dress." "Okay, you are sleeping on the couch. Let's go to the one in hell, they got cool stuff." "Alright, should we take Pandy?" "Definitely, he never seen other demons before, it might be good for him." "Alright, we just have to keep a good eye on him, there are some really bad people there." "Yeah."
Pandy ran into the kitchen.
"REALLY!? I get to see other demons!" Pandy was ecstatic.
"God damnit." Peter muttered.
"Yeah, we'll go to hell after I clean up this mess." Andy sighed.

They were in the pet store looking at the weird animals.
"Mom! Mom! Can we get a snake?" Pandy asked.
Pandy pointed at the black and red snake that was choking rats.
"No Pandy." Andy sighed.
"Please mama!" Pandy begged.
"Pandy, that thing is literally choking rats, it might choke you next." Andy explained.
"We should get the snake with that information." Peter snickered.
"Peter!" Andy yelled.
"I was joking." Peter crossed his arms.
"Yeah right, you're still mad that I stopped you from banging ma." Pandy stuck his tongue out.
"Hush my child." Peter poked Pandy.

They looked around for a bit but gave up and left.
"Is that a strip club?" Pandy asked.
"Ye-" "No sweetie, it's a place for people to just talk to one another." Andy glared at Peter.

"Ummm... Andy?" "Yes?" "Where's Pandy?" "What." "He's gone."
They heard a loud scream coming from an alley... it definitely wasn't Pandy screaming.
They ran to the alley way ans Pandy was just t-posing over some guy who was curled up in a ball.
"Pandy!" Andy called out.
"Hi mama!" Pandy stopped t-posing.
"What the f-" "CONTROL YOUR KID!"
The guy got up and ran.
"I found a cat and that guy tried to kidnap me, so I tortured him." Pandy seemed proud.
A cat jumped on to Pandy's shoulder.
"Let's go home, we can keep the cat." Andy sighed.

Andy and Peter were laying in bed watching a movie when Pandy and the cat burst into the room.
"Jesus Pandy!" They yelled in sync.
"Can we join you?" Pandy asked.
"No." Peter crossed his arms.
"Fine. Night." Pandy left sadly closing the door behind him.
"I think the cat will keep him busy since he would usually keep begging." Peter looked at Andy.
"Yeah." Andy looked back.
Peter pulled Andy closer to him and kisses him on the head.
"I'm gonna shower before we go to bed." Andy got up.
"Can I join you?" Peter asked.
"No, and I just remembered. You have to sleep on the couch." Andy laughed.
"What!? That's not fair." Peter groaned.
"I mean, I could get on-" "DEAL!" "Simp."