Chapter 51- Roaming Hands and Wanting Mouths

Warning ⚠️ This chapter has sexual content that maybe uncomfortable for others readers.

This chapter is not important to the story, it is solely for entertainment purposes.

😬A word of caution, besides the scenes in chapter 20 and chapter 38, this is my first descriptive sex scene.
I have written ones like this before, but didn't go into all of the anatomy description crap. Also I'd like to remind everyone if they haven't gleaned enough from the storyline, this book is set in a fantasy world inspired by the golden age of piracy. So even in this chapter, the words are probably too formal for a heated chapter such as this. 🔥

✨So please bare with with me on this, if it is too short or too extensive. I also will try to make this realistic enough that I won't have people bashing me about it.🐲

🪸Now I hope you all enjoy this, I am very nervous about how it will play out so if y'all could give me feedback on this chapter especially. It would help to go about writing this without myself becoming uncomfortable with writing out sex scenes.🍀

😬Honesty I might need to douse my brain with bleach for what I have written. And if I have any grammar issues that need fixing, please let me know. 🖤
—————————————————————————
I do not notice the water trailing off my body, riddling the floor with scented puddles and dampening the quilt and sheets on the bed. For I have become ensnared by the feeling of my tail turning into legs as Ares places me down upon the soft inviting bed.

Unconsciously, I move my hair and cover my chest. The long strands flowing down my stomach, almost touching the flesh covering my hipbones. I glance up at Ares, heat flowing into my cheeks as my toes brush faintly across the wood floor. "Well, are you going to continue?" I utter, forcing a note of confidence into my voice.

"As you wish treasure," Ares drawls, tugging off his shirt and throwing it on the floor. Like a hungry a leopard, he pounces, catching my lips with his and gently pushing me down, until my back greets the bed's quilt. I fist my hands into his hair, fingers tangling in the soft locks as my legs instinctively wrap around his waist.

I allow my hands to roam along the expanse of his back, committing each muscle and ripple of warm flesh to memory. Heat travels throughout my body, quickening with every brush and press of his mouth on mine. Tendrils of hunger, swirling down my neck to nestle in my stomach. Sending liquid heat down between my legs, a fire of pulsing want thrumming in my core. More potent and all consuming than the first elicited pleasure upon the rock. Which now feels almost like a lifetime ago, when I couldn't trust Ares, hated and detested how he conjured such lustful sensations upon my flesh.

I hold back a moan as Ares moves his lips from my mouth, down to my neck. Gently kissing the swath of skin he had bitten, as if reminding me of his regret for hurting my flesh. The slow caress of his mouth, sends my hunger to festering into an angry beast. Wanting, needing, demanding for more than this soft fleeting touch.

"Ares, if you don't hurry up I will lock you out and finish up myself," I hiss, grabbing him by the chin and forcing him to meet my eyes. "And that is a promise."

Ares smiles, teasing, rueful, and wanting. Slow and languid, he runs his hands down my sides. All the way down, until he hits my hipbones, just shy of the top of my rear. His hands expertly dip underneath my back, pulling me closer to his body. Pushing my core against his trousers, against the hardened bulge hidden beneath the coarse cloth.

"Always so demanding," he whispers, taking advantage of my shock to steal a kiss from my lips. "But how can I say no to that? Whatever my treasure wants, she will get."

Without another word, Ares pulls away. Taking with him his warmth, leaving me unsettlingly cold, but not for long. I prop myself up on my elbows, watching with bated breath as he removes his boots and begins the process of removing his trousers.