Authors note

For mummy ma, sister B, Sabran, Ehsan, Yameen, Hamdan, Khalil, uncle Sulieman, Baba, Umma, Mm, Dr Aisha, Lay. And lastly Daddypa.🤍

Dedicating this book to the earth, to humans, to hopes, to love and reflection that it has brought by my way of goodwill.

At last, and finally Sunflower has come to an end, it may be one of the hardest book I had to write.

And it may come as a surprise to you to know that you guys are very much on my mind as I was writing this book.  Late at night as I write I often imagine you laughing at something a character says, and hopefully experiencing all his or her emotions as well. That has always been my goal. You guys in turn have rewarded my efforts a thousandfold.

All of you that have taken your time to vote comment and share. You've made me feel that my book is special and meaningful to you, and a great pleasure to know that the characters in this book have become so meaningful to you that you want to read about them.
I appreciate you guys a lot. No amount of words can be in comparison to how grateful I am. You guys are made this book. There wouldn't be a Team Ajwithout you guys.
To temtemokuns I really appreciate your love for this book, you have no idea how much it means to me, I owe you one🥺.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior permission of the publisher.