chapter ten

This chapter is dedicated to all the Aj lovers..❤️❤️Khalil lovers we coming through.. And also to those who have hopeless crushes on people that don't even know we exist  🤧💔💔😂🤣.

"The polo race is coming up next tomorrow, and I know it would give you joy, so would you like to come?" Khalil said.
"Of course, I'd love to, but I have to tell dad." "Don't worry, I got it already." "What do you mean by you got it already?"
"Dad already granted me the permission, that's how I got it."
"What did you tell him?" "I told him, that I want  to broaden your horizon on horse riding, and he agreed." "Awesome sauce, you are a genius, so what if I didn't want to come huh!"  "Trust me, I know you would, Any who get dressed I am coming to pick you up in two hours." "Okay  then, gotta go bye, see you in two hours." She wore a blue jumpsuit, and a white Valentino sneaker, she clad her hair in a matching veil.

The crowd cheered, as the polo riders rode on their strong and magnificent Argentina horses, but Afrah's plaudits were more, seeing the way he excelled in the horse racing, made her heart soar, he looked like a male model, the way his body always ...

The crowd cheered, as the polo riders rode on their strong and magnificent Argentina horses, but Afrah's plaudits were more, seeing the way he excelled in the horse racing, made her heart soar, he looked like a male model, the way his body always complemented his outfits, as the navy blue polo shirt fitted his tall burly physique, the ray ban dark
sunglasses he wore added his masculinity, Afrah couldn't stop tripping over him.  She watched him smilingly as he walked to her with purpose and authority. She opened the water bottle and gave him  water to drink, "Thank you, my love."
"You are welcome, You were great out there, proud of you,"  "Thanks I could hear only your voice shouting, Go! Khalil, that was what made me win."
"You can exaggerate ehn, You did not hear the girl that was shouting your name at top of her lungs, she was telling her friend that she didn't care what rumour said that she wanted an introduction, I don't know if she did not see me standing there, or my screaming did not sound extraordinary to her." Khalil laughed. "Maybe I am  the man of her dreams." Khalil teased. "I overheard her saying she is Shua Arab, and you know they have fine fine girls." "Rabu dasu dalla, ba komai, duk turaren wuta ne. leave them alone, there is nothing but incense."  Afrah laughed and laughed until her eyes watered.  "Let her be from space self, I got my eyes on you, and you are everything that I see." "Aww Khal, I love you."

After everybody had deserted the place, Khalil asked if she wanted to ride his horse. "No Khalil, I don't want to do any vigorous exercise." "Why is that?" "Nothing, I just don't feel up for it," She shrugged her shoulders. "Okay then if you say so, let's go and pray."  As they strolled Afrah  held his palms until they were sleek with sweat,  "Afrah the way you are holding my hands like this hope am safe?" Afrah smiled, She said joking, "You don't know if it is the last time we would hold hands, so hold me tight, because a horse can come and kill us, or my prince charming can come and sweep me off of my feet, and I will leave you, or you might see the real woman of your dreams and leave me," Khalil laughed, "I have seen the woman of my dreams." "Yes of course she was among the crowd." "She was you." Khalil pinched her nose playfully and kissed her forehead.