chapter three

peace be upon you all, hope you are doing well...I hope you are loving this book...

A day like any other, filled with familiar faces, and experiences, Afrah sauntered around the premises, waiting for her approval, to start her internship at the hospital.
She heard someone call her name in a familiar voice.

When she turned around, to her utmost surprise it was her friend Sahar...

"Oh my God, Sahar it is good to see you, how are you."

"You are where I am?" Sahar said. "Small world it is."
"Amal told me you came back two weeks ago, I haven't got the chance to call you."  "It is alright, I should have called you too."  "I am pleased to see you, how is your work?"  Afrah asked.

"Work is good, congrats, I heard you graduated with a first-class as expected, always making us proud."  "Aww, Sahar." Afrah blushed happily.  "So what is next now?"

"My houseman ship is about to be processed now."

"Aww, Masha Allah, that is great, keep soaring higher, I wish you all the best baby." "Thanks, Sahar, I am sure your work is good."  "Very well Alhamdulilah."
"We have a lot to catch up on, Amal asked of you." Afrah said.

"Yeah she called me, so what brings you to the hospital?"
"Oh, I came to collect my test result." Sahar said.
"Really girl, you don't even look sick, tell me, am I missing something?" 
"Yeah, kinda, am getting married after Eid-ul-Kabir

"Tabarakallah, this is good news, Allah ya sanya Alheri,  and I just heard, I thought we were closer than that."
"So sorry, I assumed Amal must have told you, we need to catch up, when are we going to hear your wedding bells."  "Until the day it bellows Sahar."
Hmm, Afrah! ina Sadiq kuwa?"

"Wani Sadiq din?"  I can not believe you are asking me this question."

"Oh, Sadiq, the Emir's son?"  "Yeah, I heard you two were a thing."
"Nope, we are just friends, and we don't talk anymore like we used to."

"So who are you seeing now? wait what of Yazid that Governor's son."
"Yazid, he is fine, but we broke up."  "Aww that cutie, baby kenan sai manyan mutane, so who is the lucky guy now?"

"No one Sahar."
"Not even all those Alhaji's."

"They won't face their marriage, I don't know what I did to them, or what they want from me, last night I was chatting with three married men, all three of  promising me heaven and earth."

"What they want? you have everything a man wants, you are like the total package."

"Total package aside, that is what they promise at the very beginning and when you marry them,  you begin to imagine what you married into, but if you find that one person that your fly matches his, I think you guys are off a good start."

"Most definitely, that is why I can't wait to get married to Muhammad." Sahar said dreamily. "Aww, Masha Allah you are sure in love."

"Since you are not seeing anyone, what do you think, I set you up on a date huh?"

"No thanks, if I wanted a date, I could have just downloaded tinder, I don't think am ready for that yet."

"C'mon Afrah, just give it a try, it wouldn't hurt, besides someone is always chasing after you, so you don't even need to download tinder."

"I don't  know how I feel about dating again I could use a break, but any who, maybe I can give it a try."
"Great!! and you wouldn't regret it, I promise."