chapter 11

Bismillah... This chapter is dedicated to team Khaf..#adventuresofyoungbatureandKhalil. #youngbatureandkhalilsayido. As e dey hot!!

The mellow sunlight poured into her large bedroom through the darted draperies, which made her roll reluctantly on her back, No matter how little or much sleep she got, she was the kind of person who always woke up confused, she sat upright staring vacantly at the room forcing herself to wake, she yawned, and then she looked at her hands that were designed in delicate patterns of deep maroon colour. Yesterday was her Kamu, the traditional wedding ceremony, and then it hit her she was getting married in some few hours. It still felt unbelievable.

"Ke dan ubanki bazaki tashi ba," Nasreen said hotly. "What time is it ya Nasreen?" "It is nearly seven." "Oh! ya Nasreen how could you let me oversleep, even if you know I never want to awaken you could have woken me up." "You said you had a headache when I came to wake you earlier." "I always say things like that to bargain for few minutes of more sleep, I don't even know when I said that."

"But you are awake now so what's the fuss?" "Cause I am going to be doing my make-up by myself." "You chose sleep over your makeup so..." "Where is everybody?" "Everybody is awake and busy." "Where are Amal and ya Sultana?" "They are with mom fixing one or two things, mom sent me to drag you out of bed."
"Guess what?" "What is it again?" Nasreen said drily. "I'm getting married." she squealed excitedly, jumping up as she held Nasreen's hands and swung them happily. Nasreen smiled cheerfully. "May you always be capable of happiness." "Amin thank you." Nasreen engulfed her in a hug, and the next thing was soft whimpers from both of them. Sudais came in.

"Aww this is such a dear dairy moment, I can't believe you are going away." "Me too."
"That would be great, cause zaku barni ni kadai inta burauba ta." "You are not serious," Nasreen said. "And damn you guys scent nice, I think I am going to do this gyaran jiki thingy, men can do it yeah?" "Yeah, men like bobrisky ba." "Savage ya Nasreen." And they all burst with laughter. "I am going to miss this." "Don't worry, you'll get used to it," Nasreen said.

****
She gazed at herself in the mirror after she had finished her makeup. 'Perfect' she muttered. She was donned in a white bridal dress, the veil sat preety on her head. The gown had been tailored by MillaNovva a prominent designer, it showcased her tall slender figure that were in their requisite proportion.

She was impassive when she heard women gush at how beautiful she looked. When she was informed that she was officially married to Khalil. Her reaction was priceless, She danced excitedly.

Just then Khalil's message popped in. Alhamdulilah my queen, I can't wait to share my life with you not just for this moment, not for weeks, or months or a year, I will always love you. Afrah cried tears of joy, seeing that message alone made her love for him increase in a million folds. I have to catch my breath to believe this is real, that I am married to my true love, and my heart desire, I can't wait to see you. What is the new bride blushing about Alwan said teasingly? Her man, of course, can't stop thinking about him. Amal, Soz, Alwan, and Sultana walked Afrah downstairs to meet her new husband. Her heartbeat was erratic as she approached Khalil and so was his.

Khalil's eyes glided over her body in appreciation, and then raised to her face, he was speechless not taking his eyes off her with a naughty glint in his sparkling eyes his smile grew, and her face heated when she was finally in front of him. She looked at him and her heavy eyelids swept down in shyness. He hugged her tightly they almost fell, everywhere was filled with oooh's and ahhh's. How he wished he could greet her the way he wanted but he had to wait it was only a couple of hours left that he would be able to hold, feel and kiss her again.