Chapter 5 Confession

Karna rush towards his bedroom. It was his first night with Draupadi. He too was excited. But when he reaches he finds the bedroom door locked from inside. He knocks several times, only to hear Draupadi's sobbing. Finally after Draupadi gets irritated due to the knocking, she opens the door.
"Draupadi what happened. Why are you crying ?" Karna asked concerned.
"Leave me alone." Draupadi said in a crying tone and threw some pillows and a vase towards Karna.
"First,tell me what happened?" Karna said as he protected himself from the things.
"If you want to marry that Magadh princess why even came to my Swayamvar. " Draupadi said and sat near the window.
Karna went and sat near her, hesitatingly. Then said, "Krishnaa..."
"Don't call me Krishnaa " Draupadi said angrily.
"Ok.. Draupadi, I don't know who told you but I never wanted to marry Magadh princess. Besides, if I even wanted to, I had a choice of not coming to your Swayamvar. And to tell you the truth, the moment I saw you in the portrait I immediately knew this was the girl I was destined to marry. The bards had sang well about your grace and kindness. What more do I need than a wife like me."
Karna could see Draupadi's mind was changing. Everything was clear to her.
"But if you don't love me, don't wrongly blame me. " As he said he turned his face the other side and acted that he was angry with Draupadi.
Draupadi looked towards Karna and started singing.

Kehte hai bhagwan ne iss jahan me sabhi ke liye,
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye,
Tera milna bhi us ram ka ishara manu
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye.
Kuchh to hai tujh se raabta
Kyu hai yeh kaise hame kya pata
Kuchh to hai tujh se raabta
Tu Humsafar hai phir kya fikr hai
Jeene ki vajah yahi hai marna isi ke liye
Kehte hai khuda ne is jahan me sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye

She stopped, and said, "Angraj..."
Karna still didn't turn.
"Maharaj..."
Still no response.
"Dhanurdhari..."
"Call me Arya." Karna suddenly said and turned and kissed Draupadi on her lips.
The kiss lasted for a minute until they finally left each other.
"I love you Angraj.  You are the one I get attracted to the most. " Said Draupadi
"Ok now wipe your crocodile tears" Karna said naughtily.
"Crocodile tears?!" Draupadi said angrily
And the fight continues.....😜

Precap: Radha's death

Guys, the Radha mentioned here and in the last chapter is Karna's mother and not Krishna:s Radha
And in my story Yudhistir and Bheem are not there

Love ❣️

link for the song used here in next chapter