Chapter 3 - Secret

Kunti was standing outside her hut in her white widow's sari instructing Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev to go and bring some fruits and berries when suddenly some sages passed from there. Kunti joined her palms in respect for them and Nakul and Sahdev fell in their feet.

The sages answered by giving them their blessings. Kunti then said, "Please O respected saints give us a chance of paying service to you by coming in our hut and having something to eat."

"Thank you, Putri," answered the sages. "But we are already full. We were given a lot of service in Drupad Kanya's Swayam Vara. But we will surely come in your hut."

"Who won in the Swayam Vara?" Nakul asked excitedly without thinking twice.

He got a glare from Arjun and then Arjun said, "Please forgive him, great saint. You see he is not mature enough."

The sage gently replied, "I am not offended. The great king of Anga Karna won the Swayam Vara."

There was an unusual glow and happiness in the face of Kunti when she heard that Karna won which was noticed by Arjun but he didn't question as he thought it is maybe because Karna and Kunti were a little close.

After washing their legs in the hut, the sages took their leave.

Kunti then said to Nakul to go with her to the Shiva temple which was a little far from their hut. They took their leave and went to the temple. Nakul stayed outside as he didn't wish to go inside.

Suddenly he started feeling thirsty(was it one of the tricks of God?). There was no water body as much as he knew the forest. He spotted a little cottage nearby and thought to go and ask water there.

He reached there but no voice was coming from the cottage which was very unusual. He decided to look through the window to see if the hut was occupied. And what he saw surprised him.

Bhishm Pitamah and one lady was present there. He should have left the moment he saw them but he was like a bird caught in a snare. Only the wires of this snare were made by curiosity.

The lady was hit by an arrow on her left leg just below the knees. The injury was not that serious but still painful. The lady cried in pain, "It is all your fault Devvrat. Who told you to leave the arrow from the bow?"

'Devvrat' Nakul thought, 'Nobody called Pitamah with this name.'

Bhishm continued, "Amba, I didn't do it on purpose. When I saw you, my hand started shaking and I accidentally left the arrow."

'Oh, so she is the Amba who is rumored to love Pitamah that's why she left Pitamah Chitrangad' thought Nakul.

"OK now remove it" cried Amba.

Bhishm Pitamah removed it without giving second thoughts and Amba shouted in pain. Even Nakul had to close his ears.

Bhishm couldn't bear but admire Amba.

"Amba, you look so cute when you cry. I can't bear anymore now."

And by saying that Bhishm kissed Amba on her lips. Nakul almost half closed his eyes.

He was shocked. How can Pitamah who is so virtuous do like this? Is he also like us? He suddenly remembered the moment when he kissed Nayantara.

After a long kiss, Amba broke the kiss. A slight blush appeared on her face and she told Bhishm to go now. "Wait for me tomorrow for another kiss."

As he was coming out Nakul rushed towards the temple but Bhishm saw him and Kunti too who just came out from the temple.

'What is Kunti and Nakul doing here ?' Bhishm thought 'They should be in the Varnavrat. But they are so far away from Varnavrat.'

He followed them till they reached their hut. There he saw Arjun and Sahdev also present . Then he headed towards Hastinapur. He thought it wasn't the right moment to bring them to Hastinapur. He will look in the whole matter and then bring them back.

In Hastinapur, he confronted Dusasan and Shakuni. He asked them about the Pandavas. He simply replied to him that they are in Varnavrat. Bhishm then asked him to call them back. It has been a long time since they were away.

Now Dusasan was in a dilemma. Shakuni carefully handled the situation by saying that the Pandavas themselves didn't want to come.

"But Kunti couldn't have denied." Bhishma said. "I will myself go to pick them from Varnavrat."

Sweats started coming on Dusasan's forehead. Suddenly Duryodhana came and confessed whatever he knew Dusasan did to them.

Bhishma was enraged on Dusaasan. "I didn't expect this from you, Dusasan. Thank you for telling me, Duryodhana."

"I banish Dusasan to the forest for one month and Gandharraj will not be allowed to enter Hastinapur again." said Bhishma in an enraged tone.

"You are not the king, Pitamah." said Dusasan "Who gave you the right to banish me?"

"I grant the permission," said a voice. It was of Gandhari.

Now Dusasan couldn't say anything against his mother. He went to change his clothes in a simple attire and vowed revenge from the Pandavas and Duryodhana.

Precap: "Angaraj... I mean Maharaj...." "Call me Arya" "Arya..."

Tell me guys are you liking this nature of Bhishma or should he turn serious with Amba.

Karna and Draupadi's romance start from next episode.

I apologize for any grammatical mistake or spelling error.

Love❣