Chapter 1

"Alannah, omg" I can't stop laughing at her while she is trying to jump over some small poles that go around this park. It's around 10pm and we have gone out drinking but it's kinda dead out. One Direction is playing in the city tonight and there is no one out tonight.

We walk around the park laughing at the little things we keep remembering from our childhood. And how we would jump over these poles at home and almost face plant each time.

"Soph, don't judge me" Alannah was standing there with a smile on her face, knowing well enough that I would say 'what now is that?'

"What now girl?" I smirked back at her, just waiting to hear the new news that she had to tell me.

"I've been talking to this guy, he is in the city for two nights and I really want to meet him, but only if you come." She started walking towards me with a begging look and her hands closed together.

"Oh Alannah", I started laughing.

"What could go wrong?" I started, shaking my head. You see, spontaneously, Alannah and I are two girls who like to do things spontaneously. We like to do things that we only make up on the spot. I mean that's why I'm living in London. We are both Australian and moved over here two years ago. We needed a change from our life back home.

"His name is Zed" she started, smiling, walking towards the street lights.

"Okay, let's go see him, but if he is an old fat man, I will be upset about you."

We start walking again, holding hands and swinging them in the air.

"What hotel is he staying at?"

"The Savoy Hotel, he is meant to be there in 20 minutes. I'm just waiting for a reply. He hadn't replied in three hours.

"Oh god, he will be a killer". I put my hands over my face.

"Soph, no, he wouldn't be... surely"

"He replied!" She jumps up and tries to show me the reply, but she is so excited that she just pulls the phone back and starts typing back.

"Sooo are we going there?"

"Yeah, apparently he is staying with four other guys, at least you can meet them while I'm busy" she is smiling at her phone and I grab her hand and start walking to the hotel.

There are people everywhere now, the concert must've finished or something. A lot of young girls and mums walking around singing the songs they must've played tonight.

"He said we need to go to the receptionist and get a key card under the name Sam and to go to level 15."

"Sam? Who is Sam? And at the top, fancy."

"I have no idea. Let's just see if this man is sexy or not."

"Deal"

We walked into the hotel and it was quiet, weird. We walk up to the receptionist and get the key, we go to the elevator and start going up to the top. We didn't say a word to each other. I feel like we are a little nervous.
The doors open and we step out. I looked down the hallway and just realised we didn't get the door number. I was about to say something to her but a door opened. We step closer to each other. A tall man steps out the door and walks towards us.

"Alannah?" He stops in front of us, just looking at us.

"Y-yes"

"Follow me, you'll have to sign something later."

Alannah and I just looked at each other very confused. Maybe we have to sign the key? God thinking, I don't know, I'm thinking more about it. Are we about to get killed? I hope this guy isn't Zed. We follow the guy behind him like lost puppies.

"My name is Mark, by the way." He turned his head to us.

I smiled at him "Sophia"

He opens the door and steps in to hold it open for us. I followed Alannah in, but she just stood half way through the door. I stepped around her, just looking at her. I followed her eyes and saw why she stopped.

Holy shit.