Chapter 6

I messaged Alannah on the way to the hotel and let her know what was going on.

I got out of the car and thanked the driver. I walked into the hotel and quickly texted Harry" I'm here." He just said to get a key card from Sam. I got the card and walked to the elevator. Sliding the card into the card holder and going up the elevator to his floor.

I walked to the door. The same one Harry closed last night. Last fucking night I was here. I knocked on the door. I seriously don't even know if that was the right thing to do. Was that weird? Oh god I just made this weird by knocking. I should've just texted him I was here.

Harry opens the door by wearing a dark navy jumper with grey sweats on and a bandana around his head to get his hair out of his eyes. He looks so comfortable. Warm.

Sexy as fuck.

"Sophia" His voice is much deeper than I keep remembering.

"Harry" I hardly get his name out.

Sophia pulled it together, sis.

"Sorry, Hi" I slightly shook my head and smiled at him.

"Please come in." He moves to the left of the door, holding it open, letting me in.

I walked in, taking the view could see from the window. White silky blind sheets slowly moving around get a glimpse of the view which each moves. It's still raining. Oh god.

OH GOD IT WAS RAINING. My face and hair!

"Harry, oh my god! I would look like a drained rat! I'm so embarrassed I-"

"Soph, you still look beautiful."

I walked my face and walked to the window.

"My jumper is so wet and my hair!" I've never been so embarrassed in my life.

1. I'm in front of Harry and wet as a dog.
2. Well, same as the one because it's pretty bad.

He walks to a door and walks in, unsure if I was meant to be following him or something. Seconds later, he walks out with a light grey jumper.

"Please put this on, I don't want you getting sick of being in a wet jumper, the bathroom is to your right."

"Thank you Harry", I smiled and he handed me the jumper. I started walking to the bathroom. I walked in and closed the door.

I look at myself in the giant mirror. I feel like I need to slap myself, as I don't feel like it's real. But I need to stop freaking out because if he finds out I'm freaking out, that will be the end of it. Before I'm about to stop freaking out, I lift the jumper up and quickly smell it. This boy has a good scent.

God I was right. Alright, freaking out and being a weirdo now ends.

I quickly took my jumper off and put Harry's on. It almost covers my knees and the sleeves go past my arms. I start rolling the sleeves up, I quickly fix my hair into a messy bun and walk out.

"Fits well I see" Harry says, smirking at his jumper on me.

"Just like a glove", I walked over to him and sat down on the couch.

"Where are the boys?" I asked, looking around the hotel as it was so quiet.

"They are all doing their own things today, but I didn't want to go out in the rain."

"Well it's lucky you didn't, being wet isn't fun", as soon as I said that, I had a little giggle.

He smirks back at me and quickly looks away, knowing it may have become dirty.