Chapter 15

A screechy sound wakes me up from my sleep. A phone alarm. Something that I'm sure many people hate. I lift my arm up without opening my eyes and try and turn my alarm off. Finally succeeding in turning it off, I rolled over to the other side of the bed.

I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the light that's coming from my window. My phone buzzes and I turn to reach for it. A text from Rebeca.

Rebeca
Hey Miss! How are you feeling?
The driver will be there at 12pm. Just a reminder.

Sophia
Hi!
I'm a little tired, but nothing tea can fix!
And sounds good, thank you!

I put my phone down and got out of bed, quickly making it and pulling the blinds up. I walked into the kitchen getting a cup of tea ready.

I sent Alannah a message seeing if she is free to call quickly. In minutes her name pops on my phone.

"Alannah!" I answered, "Sophia, I missed you!"

"Same! You have to tell me about this job". I put my phone down on the bench.

"Well, you honestly wouldn't believe it. I went for a job interview at the start of the week for a new role Jordan got me. The position was fan coordinator for an artist. Which I pretty much upgraded fans from seats up the top to the floor or backstage depending on the show"

"Oh my god, Sophia, that sounds like fun!" I could tell she was excited about me.

"It's crazy, so I pretty much signed straight away and went to start the next day and I rocked up to the arena. This is where it gets crazy!" I started to feel nervous.

"Sophia! Who was the artist?"

"Harry Fucking styles"

The line goes dead for a little bit. "FUCK OFF SOPHIA" Alannah yells through the phone.

We both start laughing at how crazy this really is.

"Alannah, it's nuts isn't it!" I covered my hands with my face. I'm either dead or this has to be a joke of what's going on.

"Soph, look, it's crazy what has happened, but I don't want you to get hurt by him again. I know it was years ago. Almost ten. But you can't let yourself fall for him", she explains. She is right. I won't even see him apart from the show when he is on stage, so I'm safe.

"I know, I won't see him anyway apart from when he is on stage. I don't even report to him, Rebeca does. So I'm safe for now."

"I hope so" her voice goes soft.

I explained everything how I met him and how I don't think he remembers me. We started for another half an hour before she had to go.

I start to get ready for the day and have a shower and get changed into light blue leggings with a tank top and an oversized jumper.

I walk into the kitchen and make some toast with jam on it. I walk to the couch and turn the TV on. I have some time to kill before the driver is there. I get the news channel on and just catch up on news on the Uk and the world.

"Good Morning Uk" The news anchor speaks to the camera, broadcasting it out to the world.

I started to drift off in my thoughts about what Alannah was saying. She is right, I can't fall for Harry, we aren't even dating and my heart broke when I saw him with another girl.

"Harry Styles..." I looked up at the TV as his name was called.

"Was spotted in London last night on his tour 'Live On Tour'. The superstar has been on tour for the last 8 months around the globe heading to Ireland for his next show", she smiles to her colleagues.