Chapter 18

"Excuse me, hi girls", walked up to the girls sitting talking to each other. They both looked up confused.

"Hi" they both said at the same time. "I was just wondering if you both would like a free upgrade to floor seats for the show?" I said to them.

They both jump out of their seats and start screaming at each other. "OMG YES! PLEASE" Their knees start bouncing at the enjoyment.

"Perfect! Follow me", walked through the spare seats back to Tom. The girls followed as we walked downstairs.

I saw Lloyd taking some photos before walking down with us.

"Excuse us, but why us?" The blonde one says. I turned my head towards her. "I saw you girls up there and I just wanted to give at least someone an upgrade closer to Harry." We continued walking around the arena to the floor.

"Thank you" They both say. "What's your name?" The brown. haired girl says. "Sophia". I smiled back at them.

We got to the floor of the arena. Walking past security, I let them know they were with Tom and I.

"Thank you so much for this, can I please give you a hug?" The blonde one says, turning towards us.

"Of course", I opened my arms and they both hugged me continuously, saying thank you.

In the corner of my eye I saw Lloyd taking some more photos before walking backstage.

I waved them off, "Enjoy your night girls!" I called out to them. They both say thank you again, running towards the stage.

"I think we did yet another good job, Tom". I tapped him on the arm. "I believe we did, Sophia". We headed back backstage so I could do my paperwork.

We went into a room where I left my laptop and started filling out my paperwork and sending it off to Rebeca. I wonder what she does from there if she sends all my documents to the company so they can see what's going on.

Someone walks in the door, "Sophia, have a look at these photos". Lloyd walked over to me.

I stood up and walked to him, he got his camera out and showed the photos of me talking to the girls and when they jumped up at me when they were giving me a hug on the floor of the arena.

"Oh my Lloyd, these are amazing" I, turned to him.

"You did such a great job" I smiled. "So did you. I can see why Harry wanted you." The three of us walked out of the room and behind the stage listening to the opening act.

"I'll be back later, enjoy the night", Lloyd said before walking to the side of the stage.

"Would you like a drink, Sophia?" Tom says, pointing to a-side pop-up room that has a Bar for Staff on the top.

I mean why not if someone is asking?

"Sure! Are you going to get one?" I turned to him.

"No Sophia, I can't drink on this job, just a safety thing", he smiled.

I frowned. Damn.

We walked over to the little bar, waiting for a couple of people. I didn't realise they were letting people drink while working.

We got to the front of the bar. "Just before you order, ma'am, what area do you work in?" The young guy asked.

"Fan Coordinator", I smiled back. He quickly gets his iPad out and does something on there.

"Of course, what would you like?" I looked at the list of drinks before spotting vodka and soda. Perfect.

"Can I please have vodka and soda?"