Chapter 3

Thoughts on what you would do if this happened to you?!
I would simply cry ✨

————————————

We are all sitting on this couch. I don't know what to say. For the first time in my life, I feel like I don't know what to say or do. I'm never like this. Niall is the one closest to me. He is holding his hands together and is looking around.

"Alright, so Sophia, so let's break the ice a little bit", Niall says, smiling at me.

"Alright", I smiled. I look around and Harry was still looking at me. We lock eyes for a second before he looks away.

I still feel like I'm going to be sick. My heart is racing and I feel like they could tell.

"Sophia, where are you from?" Niall asks.

"Australia", I smiled at him.

"Australian hey!" Louis smiles at me.

"Yeah, I moved here two years ago with Alannah.. who you haven't met" I laughed a little, knowing she. in there and the boys know too.

"What made you move here" Harry said.

First thing he said. His voice is so calm and good, it's deep.

"I always wanted to move to the UK when I was younger and Alannah and I agreed we would do it together, so we packed our rooms up and got a one-way flight."

"What do you do for a living?" Liam asks.

"I'm just working at a night club at the moment, but I want to do something different. I'm not sure what yet, but when the moment comes up I'll take it."

"Well, I hope you like it in the uk", Louis says, smiling.

He is so cute, they all are. I wonder how Alannah is doing with Zayn. Does she even know I'm still here with the other four?

"What does your friend do?" Niall asks.

"She works in fashion, well kinda, she is in designer school, almost done and she wants to get an internship"

"Sounds like you two have a good life", Liam says, smiling.

"Yeah we do, we are very lucky with where we are and live."

We all continue talking about what I do and what Australia is like and how it went down. Harry talks a lot more in the conversation and what he loved about Australia.

"I could tell you were Australian", Harry says, smiling.

The boys all started teasing him, saying he didn't know and he was just lying to look good in front of me. We talked more, with an hour passing by quickly.

"Alright, I'm going to bed meet it's been lovely to meet you Sophia. Hope to see you again", Niall says, standing up. I gave him a hug and started to walk off.

"I'm going to. I need some sleep. Today has been a big day. I'm just glad we have a day off tomorrow", Louis stands up and hugs me as well and nods to the boys and walks off.

Liam, Harry and I are still chatting away about London and places to visit and places I want to visit but haven't gotten there yet. Half an hour passes and Liam leaves as well. Which just leaves Harry and I.

"Well, Mr Styles, I hope I'm not keeping you up", I smiled at him.

The butterflies in my stomach are still there. I still can't believe how tonight has been. I actually wonder how the night is for Alannah.

"Not at all, we have a day off tomorrow and it's actually nice talking to someone outside the crew". We are sitting right next to each other leaning on the couch, having our heads turned to each other as we are speaking.