Chapter 2

Hey guys, I know these parts are short as I'm just starting them out, but they will get longer once it all falls into place!

Enjoy

————————————

Holy shit. No way. Okay, do I need to say something or does he need to say something first? I can't make this weird. I need to say something.

"Hi" Zayn fucking Malik says as he is smiling at us.

He is the only one in the room now with Mark, Alannah and I.

"I'm leaving to go to my room. Don't get up to anything I don't do", Mark said as he walked out the door.

My mouth feels like it's on the floor, my heart is beating so fast. I feel kinda sick because I can't believe that my best friend was talking to Zayn Malik from One Direction this whole time, I didn't even know they were in London!

"I'm so confused" Alannah says, looking at Zayn. We both didn't really know what to say.

"I have a confession to make, I'm obviously not zed. I'm sorry for lying. I just knew it wouldn't have been the same if you knew who I really was" Zayn is standing in front of us, enough to give us space, as we still haven't wrapped our heads around what is going on.

"Surprising makes this all makes sense". Alannah is now just looking at Zayn now with a glowing smile on her face.

"Hi, I'm Sophia". They both look my way. I need to break the ice on my side. I feel like I'm in this awkward silence.

"Nice to meet you finally, I've heard a bit about you" said Zayn slightly, laughing laughed from me to Alannah.

"Oh I see", smiling at Alannah being sarcastic.

"Alannah, you are that beautiful in person. Thanks for trusting me and coming up here, I know this must've been so weird coming to a hotel and all of this." Zayn gets closer to Alannah and they are both smiling at each other, getting closer and closer.

OK. Now I feel like I shouldn't be here as much as I would die to talk to Zayn and see what stuff we would talk about. But I know Alannah would just want to spend time with him. I get that. They'll probably get married or something one day. God I'll pray every night for that.

I started walking to the door. They wouldn't notice me even leaving, they are in the moment. One fan girling and one just looking at a hottie.

"Sophia? Don't leave" Alannah is just looking at me, being confused as to why I would be leaving at a time like that.

"Yeah, I thought you two would need some alone time? I'll walk home. It's OK" I feel like I should go home, get into bed with a cup of tea and put on Netflix.

"Sophia, if you walk through that door to your left you can talk to a friend of mine, no pressure, but then you don't have to walk alone and I don't really want you to either", Zayn says, now holding Alannah's hand and looking at me and then the door.

"Are you sure? I can just leave. I don't want to intrude on anything."

"Sophia, don't be silly, go on" Alannah was just smiling.

I honestly can't wait to talk to Alannah tomorrow about how crazy this night is going.

"Thank you Zayn", I smiled and started walking to the door.

I feel like this would be a friend of Zayn's from maybe the crew. Surely the boys wouldn't be staying here? I opened the door. I'm probably looking like a creep, my head is slowly creeping around the door, trying to see who is there. Not a good appearance to be honest.

I keep opening the door. I looked left and then right and saw four boys watching the TV. First Niall turned to look at me. Then Liam. Then Louis. Louis taps Harry on the shoulder to make him acknowledge that someone is standing inside their room.

"Ahhh who are you? How did you get in here?" Liam asks with a very confused look on his face.

They must actually think I'm a crazy fan who snuck into the hotel. It probably isn't the first time.

"S-Sorry, Zayn sent me in here." I could probably drop to my knees because One Direction is there. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a crazy fan, but if anyone was standing in front of famous singers they would simply die.

"Oh, Louis, that's what Zayn was talking about before" Niall, says smiling at Louis.

They all got up and started walking towards me. I close the door as Alannah and Zayn probably don't want five people standing at the door when they want some private time.

I stood back, not going to lie. It's very intimidating having four guys walking towards you. But Niall is the first one, putting his hand out to greet me.

"Niall, your name?" I shook his hand. God I have small hands.

"Sophia"

I went around shaking their hands like I didn't already know those names, but I was definitely not going to say that I knew their names, as I didn't want to make it awkward. Harry hasn't said a word to me apart from saying 'I'm Harry'. I was not expecting him to just be looking at me the whole time.

"Sophia, would you like to come sit down?" Louis said, gesturing to sit down on the large couch.

"Of course" I smiled back at him.

We all walked towards the couch. What is going on?