Chapted 17

"Harry, I'm confused."

I'm not. I'm lying. I'm fully aware of what he is talking about. But I can't admit it. I can't show I know what he is talking about.

"I remember you."

"Harry! Sophia! We are going now!" Lloyd and Pauli walked down the hallway to meet us. I stepped out of Harry's way. He turns around and meets Pauli and Lloyd.

"Yeah smiled I need to go to bed anyway, it's been a great night, thank you". I smiled at the boys, looking behind me at Harry. I turned back around and walked out of the room.

I took a deep breath out, not even realising that I was holding it in. I walked down to the elevator and got into it as quickly as possible, pressing my floor button and waiting for the doors to close. Once they close, I lean against the wall.

Holy shit cow, he remembers. Harry remembers. This is going to change everything. I'm going to be so awkward around him. The door buzzed and I looked up. My floor is perfect. I walked down the hallway to finally get to my room. Opening the door and walking straight to my bed. I let my body fall straight on it.

Did I want him to remember? Yes, of course. Maybe, I don't know. A part of me did, but a part of me just wanted it to be in the past.

Don't be stupid, Soph. I didn't want it to stay in the past the moment I saw him.

I stand up and shake, stuck at the thought of what just happened. I get changed into my pjs, turn the lights out and get into bed.

Tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow is a new day. I repeat in my head, but I can't help but drift off to Harry.

His soft brown hair, his hazel eyes, his skin touching mine made it give me an electric shock. I shiver goes down my spine at the thought of his skin touching mine again.

____

The light from the blinds comes straight through to my eyesight. I rolled over trying to pull the doona up to cover my eyes. It's too bright. I must've forgotten to pull my blinds down before I went to bed. I was too focused on something else.

I reached over to my phone, struggling at first to find it and then pulling it towards me. Under my dog I checked what time it was.

8:15. Shit. I slept in. I probably only did it as I was drinking last night.

I need to get up. I messaged Rebeca, asking her what time we started. I lift the doona off my face and sit up, adjusting my eyes to the sun. I pull the doona off my body and walk to the bathroom. Taking a quick pee before turning the shower on. I walked back to my room to get my clothes out for the day.

What do I wear?

Shit I forgot to call Jordan last night! I sent him a text apologizing for the call we didn't have but to talk soon.

I look through my bag and find a pair of black trousers I packed at the last minute with a cream tank top. I get a gold belt out and place it on the bed. I walk back into the bathroom and get into the steaming hot water. I wash my body and get out. Wrapping my towel around my body and walked back into my room. My phone buzzed just as I was about to pick it up.

Rebeca

Hey,
Meet me down in the lobby at 3.

Sophia

Sounds good!

I changed into my clothes by adding my jewellery and spraying perfume all over. I get my laptop and lanyard out of my suitcase and place it in my black bag I'll take to work.