Chapter 5

How are you guys finding the story so far?
Please let me know 😆

——————

The sun beaming in my blinds just hitting my eyes. So bright. Too bright. I must've forgotten to close the blinds when I got home. God I won't make that mistake again. I turned my body to the other side of my bed and turned my eyes, adjusting to the light. I am still just trying to think of what happened last night.

Did it even happen or was that just a dream because I watched a Tik Tok in one direction the other day? I hear Alannah in the bathroom with the shower on. I need to get up and make some breakfast and get ready for the day.

I get out of bed by pulling my sheets over my bed and putting the million and millions of pillows I have on my bed. I walked out to the kitchen and turned the kettle on. Tea is much needed right now. I turn the TV on and just sit on the couch sipping my tea. Alannah walks out of the bathroom.

"Morning Mrs Styles"

"Morning Mrs Malik"

We both smiled at each other. God, it must've been real. How? I don't know.

"Do you want tea?"

"Yes please!" Alannah said, walking to her room.

I got up and made her a tea, sitting back down. The morning news is going. Let's see what is going on with the world.

"Good Morning London! We have come up on the 'Morning Morning News'. The Queen is signing papers to...." I heard a bang in Alannah's room.

"Alannah! Are you OK?" I yelled out.

"Yes" she laughs,

"Just dropped my phone"

"And coming up later this morning, we have the one and only One Direction performing their new single 'Night Changes' from their album 'FOUR' at 11am after the weather"

Ah shit, the butterflies, One Direction. I definitely am a fan now, knowing them more on a personal level, you could say after last night. Well, Alannah, it was a very different level. I can't stop smiling so much about the thought of that.

"Alright missy, why are you smiling at your tea? Can you see your reflection upside down again?" She says, walking over and sitting down, grabbing her tea.

"Just thinking of you about last night."

"We won't forget that, won't we?"

"Have you spoken to Harry since last night?" Alannah asks while looking at the TV.

"Yeah we were texting last night, no gossip to tell, I'll go get my phone actually."

I stood up and put my tea on the sink. I walked to my bedroom, grabbed my phone and walked back to the couch.

New Message~

Harry

Good Morning :)

"Talk of the devil" I smiled at Alannah, showing her the message.

"I'm jealous" Alannah puts her hand over her mouth

                                                                                                                                                                   Sophia

Good Morning :)

"Alannah, I know this is crazy, but I feel like this will be nothing. He literally tours around the world being in the world's biggest boy band. I'm sure he is only messaging me, so he is talking to a female that isn't going to post it. everywhere" I sigh.