Chapter 16

What Harry was wearing at drinks in the hotel

_______

We walked into the room, I looked around the gorgeous massive room.. A room or mansion? It's huge. I took the marble bench in the middle of the room with the large curtains behind it.

Rebeca leads the way through the hallway into the lounge room. A large L-shaped couch in the middle, looking facing the large TV stand. I'm standing behind Rebeca. My nerves are making me awkward. I wish I was a little more confident.

Rebeca walks up to four people who are standing together.

"Rebeca!" A guy with long brown hair walks over. "Mitch, How are you?" They both hug each other before Mitch turns to me.

I need to make sure I make the best impression on these people.

"Hi, I'm Mitch". He Hold his hand out. "Sophia" I shake his hand.

"Come meet the band" he gestured. He walks over to the group. "Everyone, this is Sophia" "Sophia, this is Pauli, Sarah, Ny Oh and Niji". I shook each of their hands.

"Welcome to the team". Sarah welcomed, "Thank you". I smiled back.

They all continue on talking about the tour and other things I feel like I can't join in on yet. "Soph, would you like a drink?" Rebeca pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Please" I need something to chill my nerves asap.

She walks away, disappearing into another room. I stood there awkwardly looking at my shoes. I hope they all like me. I hear talking quietly coming from another room. I looked up and my eyes widened. Harry and Lloyd walk in looking at each other while talking.

I quickly look the other way before they turn their heads.

"Harryyyy", Mitch calls out before walking over to him and hugging him.

"Hello mate" he said softly to him.

Harry is wearing a brown knitted jumper with long green pants and black vans. His hair looks soft, clean. I can't imagine what it would feel like to run my hands through his hair. His jawline was sharp like it would cut paper even. He is so attractive and doesn't even try.

Stop he has a girlfriend.

The other band members walk over, giving Harry a hug one by one. I'm still here standing awkwardly, not knowing what to do. I can't follow them. Just in time, Rebeca walks in handing me a drink.

Thank god she got here on time. "Harry, darling how are you"? Rebeca calls over. Ah shit. He walks over, giving Rebeca a hug. She walks over to Lloyd, saying hello to him.

I stood there holding this drink, trying to make the drink look more interesting than it is.

"Sophia" My stomach drops.

He said my name. I try to hide the fact that my name coming from his name is so god damn hot.

"Harry". I looked up at him through my lashes. I feel my heart racing and heat coming to my checks. Please don't blush in front of him.

I looked at his eyes and wondered, they are a soft hazel colour. My eyes wondered down to those lips. Soft, light pink lips. I want to feel them. I can't and won't again. But I have an urge to kiss them. The feeling I had years ago of him kissing me in bed.

Why did I let go of him?

He stands in front of me looking down. Not in an intimidating way, but a way that is going to make my knees weak.

"How are you?" His voice was soft. I have forgotten what it sounds like when he is standing in front of me.

"I'm g-good." I can't believe that's all I got out.