Chapter 22

"Thank you for the tea Harry." I take the tea he handed to me and we start walking to the couch.

"My pleasure." He smiles at me. He sits down, placing his cup on the table. I follow behind, sitting across from him. "You don't want to sit next to me?" He smirks.

"Sorry." I smile getting up and sitting next to him. Our legs almost touching.

The butterflies started to rush in my tummy. I feel so nervous around him. I don't know if it's because it's Harry or because I know I shouldn't be doing this. Maybe Jordan is right. I need to pick between Harry or the job.

The worst thing is, Harry probably doesn't want anything serious.

"What are you thinking about?" His words break my thoughts.

"Oh nothing serious, Alannah is coming to London tonight. I haven't seen her in ages." I take a sip out of my drink and place it down.

Harry turns his body next to me, placing his arm on the head of the couch behind me.

"Alannah?" He questioned.

"Yeah Alannah, do you remember her?"

He looks away for a second before looking back at me. "Yeah I think, did she have a thing for.. umm... Zayn?" He clears his throat.

"Yeah she did, but not very long." I half smile at him.

"Wow, I'm surprised I remembered that."

I wonder if things went differently back then and Harry and I worked out and Alannah and Zayn did. Life would've been crazy. But what I am thinking, of course it wouldn't have worked.

"I feel like we have some catching up to do from the last 6 years of our lives" I turn to Harry.

I mean I did block him on everything for years I haven't really seen anything that happened. I only thing I know is the time One Direction broke up.

"Yeah a lot has changed, it's hard believe how much has changed in that time." He looks away staring at the fireplace. "I guess the last time we were together years ago I was in the band.. I mean the band was together.. touring."

"Are you okay?" I place my hand on his arm, slowly, moving my thumb along his tattoo. He turns his head back towards me with a slight smile on his lips.

"Yeah, I just haven't spoken about the band in ages, people always ask about it in interviews but I always say the same thing," He looks at my hand playing with his tattoo.

"It's ok Harry, we don't have to talk about it. Truly."

"I feel comfortable telling you Soph. I don't even know what happened, from the moment Zayn told me he wanted to leave the band. It all just happened so quick." His hand lifts up and about to touch my face before he pulls away.

"He told you he was leaving?" My voice is soft, almost too scared to ask him a question, it would've been such a hard situation then.

"Yeah. He came to me at like 2am in the morning, when, umm, he told me.. umm I starting to get upset I was heartbroken that he wanted to leave the band. Everything we did together it was going to end."

The silence fills the room. I don't know what to say, my heart hurts that the boys went through that.

"I didn't want him to leave but there was nothing I was going to be able to say to him to stay, he already made his mind up. He then had to tell the boys and things at messy."

"In what way?" I asked.

"The boys were mad that he wanted to leave half way through the tour, I just wanted him to be happy.." He looks straight at me.