Chapter 20

The steam comes through the door as I open it. Looking around the bathroom, I see Harry's body behind the glass, as the steam covers the glass so I can only see the figure.

I closed the door behind me, leaning on it. Harry turns around, poking his head behind the glass. He gave me a cheeky smile and a wink before moving back.

"Are you joining me, Miss Hayes?" He called out.

"Nope, I'm going to brush my teeth" I walked over to the sink. I'm giving it my all not to get undressed and joining him. But I'll wait.

I look in the cupboard and find a brush wrapped with the hotel's name on it. I unwrap it and put some paste on and start brushing my teeth.

The water stops and Harry gets the towel wrapping it around his waist. He walks out of the shower and behind me. The mirror has steam on it so I can't see him clearly but can only see his figure. I finish brushing my teeth and wiping my mouth, I turn around.

Our bodies almost touched, I looked up at him. His hair was wet dripping on my top.

"Excuse me" I said, tongue in cheek. Smiling at him.

"What.. this?" He points to his hair, he moves his head down to my chest, shaking his hair, getting me all wet.

I slightly scream and laughed trying to push him off me.

"Harry!"

We both start laughing and Harry moves closer, leaning over me. We haven't broken eye contact. I slightly lick my lips remembering our kiss last night.

Harry leans closer about to kiss me. I've been waiting for this. Just as his lips are about to touch mine, he leans back, I open my eyes and he is standing there smiling at me.

"Why?"

"You were bitting your lip before teasing me, I'm now teasing you". I felt my mouth open.

That's so unfair.

"Harry" I frowned.

He touches my lips with his finger and opens the door to walk out. I leaned on the bench watching Harry walk away. The towel on his waist, his back muscles moving.

"I'm just going to get changed now."

"OK" So tempted to walk out, but I'll get him to get changed in private.

He walked back into the bathroom and changed holding his towel. Hanging it up on the towel rack.

He walks back out with me following him behind. His suitcase is behind and near the door.

"Oh my god Harry, your clothes". I pulled the fabric with my fingers.

"Keep them, they look better on you anyway" he winks.

"Thank you."

I sit on the bed watching him get some last couple of things. His phone buzzes on the bedside table. He walks over to pick it up.

"Hey... yeah all packed.. I'll meet you downstairs at the back... bye" He puts his phone in his pocket.

I stood up to get my clothes. "I'll go back to my room. I need to pack and get ready for the flight home."

"Sounds good I'll walk out with you" Harry waits for me to catch up to him as I get my phone and clothes in hand and we walked through the kitchen and I quickly grab my bag and walked through to the lounge room.

We got to the front of the door, Harry held the door open for me, walking out into the hall. We both walked to the elevator. I each other and press the button. The doors open and we both step in.