Chapted 21

"Jordan! Hi!" I welcomed him into my apartment, hugging him.

"Sophia, how are you?" He hugs me back and walks in.

"I'm great, a little tired but good so far!" I closed the door, walking to the lounge. We sat down on the couch.

"That's good! How's the job going so far?"

"It's great, I love it so much. Thank you for getting me this job! I owe you a lot of time!"

"I'm so glad, no you don't, I'm just glad you are happy again." He lays his hand on my knee. I smiled back at him.

"Thank you, what are we gonna have for tea?" I got up and walked to the fridge that had a few takeaway menus on there.

I kinda wanted his hand off my knee, it didn't feel right.

He stands up,, walking over to me, leaning over my shoulder, looking at the menu. "Chinese?" I hold up the menu. "Perfect, I'll order." He takes the menu and calls the place up.

I hear my phone buzz and walk over to it while Jordan is on the phone. I pick it up picked up at the text Harry sent.

Harry

Hi Soph,
How are you?
I tried finding your instagram. You don't have any social media?

H. X

Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed! I covered my mouth with my hand. I blocked Harry years ago. I forgot! I get on instagram and Twitter quickly, unblocking him. I'm so embarrassed.

I messaged him back acting dumb.

Sophia

I'm a little tired, but great are you?!
Oh really?
It's Sophiahayes_
Try again x

I put my phone away when I heard Jordan come back.

"All done, they will be here in 20 minutes."

"Perfect! Thank you."

We sat back down on the couch. I turn the TV on for background noises.

"So tell me Jordan, any new women in your life?" I said, smiling at him.

"Oh no, just waiting for the perfect." He looked at me, smiling back.

"How about you, Miss Hayes?"

Did I tell him? It's weird not to tell anyone this. Normally, I do tell him about things like meeting guys. Surely he won't judge about Harry.

"Ahhh" I looked away.

"Sophia, please tell."

I feel my heart racing. Do I? Of course, I should be one of my best friends.

"So umm, I don't know how to say it. You know when Alannah and I told you about Harry's styles and that night 7ish years ago?"

He sits up straight. "Yeah?"

"So the artist I'm working for is Harry Styles."

"Holy shit!" His eyes widened in shock.

I feel so sick, I'm about to tell someone. I don't know if it's the right thing to do.

"You're working with Harry, how do you feel about that?" He asks.

"I don't know, it was weird at the start. He didn't know it was me for ages, which I don't blame him. It was 7 years ago."

"That's understandable, do you talk to him or are you not allowed to?"

I feel like our conversations are going away from when he asked me about my love life. Maybe I should leave it. It might be for the best.