Chapter 7

I wake up feeling a body still up against mine. A heavy hand loosely wrapped around my waist. The room is slightly dark but the light from the sun is coming through. I reached for my phone from the bedside and checked the time: 6:49am.

Early. I put my phone back down and put my arm back on Harry's. I look at his tattoos on his arm, playing with the outline of his tattoos with my fingers. His arm moves and tightens around my waist. I hear him take a deep breath in and out.

"Morning" he says in his raspy soft voice. I can get used to this.

"Good morning" I smiled.

A phone message went off but it wasn't mine. Harry let's go of my waist and his legs untangled from mine. My body feels so cold already. Within seconds, he came back lying next to me. I turned my body and faced him.

"I want to stay here but I need to get up and shower. We normally leave the hotel at 9 and get ready for the day". I smile at him, he is so gorgeous with his morning voice and his hair.

"Alright, you go have a shower and I'll get change. I'll have a shower when I get home."

"Let's stay here for another 10 minutes."

"Agreed" leaned on Harry's chest with his arm going around my back, his fingers going around in circles on my back. Before we knew it, the 10 minutes were up. I playfully annoy Harry by getting up and showering. He groans and gets up. I stare at his chest, he looks at me with a cheeky smirk.

"Soph, keep that jumper and top"

"Are you sure, Harry?"

"Promise, they look better on you" he smirks and heads towards the bathroom.

I changed out of my sweat and put my jeans back on with my red jumper. I put Harry's sweats on the bed folded and put his T-shirt and jumper in my bag. Harry comes back out wearing blue and red striped shorts and a white shirt.

"The boys aren't up yet. I will walk you to the elevator. I can't walk you out. People will see me and our hotel information is a secret. Sorry"

"That's OK Harry, no stress". I zipped my bag up and placed it next to the door.

He walks over to the bed and falls straight on it, he tilted his head facing me, smiling.

"What?" I smiled back.

He grabs a pillow and it puts under his arm, puts his leg around it. And having his face up against the pillow.

"I'm going to pretend this is you each night", he closes his eyes.

I got my phone out and took a quick photo without him knowing.

I'll show Alannah that later

"Don't get too weird with it" I smirked.

"Never save that for you."