Chapter 19

We both walked into his room, the ceiling to floor white blinds, the huge bed that I was sure someone would get lost in. The white carpet, the large TV, everything in this room is prettier than my house back at home.

"Are you okay?" Harry breaks my thoughts and I look at him. "Yes of course, I was just admiring this room."

"It's nice isn't it," He turns his head, looking around the room with me.

I nod, I haven't moved since walking in here. I think he could tell I was nervous. He walks over to a cupboard and pulls out a black top with grey sweat pants, holding them up, showing me. I laugh and nodded. He was waiting for my approval of the clothing, he got out.

He walks over to me and hands me the clothes. "If you want a shower, you are more than welcome." He points to the door on the other side of the room.

"Thank you, I will". I grab the clothes from his hands, our fingers brush and I jump a little from the electric shock.

"Hey, doesn't this remind you of 6 years ago?" He makes a cheeky laugh. I couldn't help but laugh with him. "Stop". I put the clothes that cover my face.

I take the clothes away from my face and walk into the bathroom. Closing the door and placing the clothes on the large bench.

I can't believe this is happening. I didn't expect this. To be in his room, let along his bathroom about to shower and wear his clothes. I shake my head to get the thoughts out of my head.

If Alannah was here she would be like a shut up girl, enjoy it before it is gone or something like that.

I turn the shower on and step out of my clothes. Getting in the steaming hot water. The feeling of water running down my body makes me feel normal again.

I can't help but think, why does he like me? That's if he does. I have no idea. But he wouldn't ask me to stay the night if he didn't.

I wash my body and get out of the shower. I quickly dried myself and I put on the pants and the top top. I can't wear my bra to bed, so I fold my clothes up and walk out of the bathroom. I looked around and saw Harry sitting at the end of the bed on his phone.

He hears me walk in looking up from his phone.

"They fit" He smiles, looking at his clothes on me.

"Thank you", I smiled back.

I walk over to the desk under the TV and place my folded clothes on the desk. I turned around and looked at Harry.

What now?

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He tilts his head waiting for a reply.

Okay, no harm in watching a movie. This boy would definitely be very tired of the show.

"Yes let's!" I walked over to the bed and sat on top of it at the head. Harry puts his phone on the bedside table and lifts the doona up and gets into it. He turns his head and lifts the doona. Inviting me to get under.

I smiled at him and left my legs up, sliding them under the doona. I placed my hands on top of the doona and placed my back on the headrest.

Harry gets the remote and gets the Netflix app.

"What movie are we feeling?" He turns towards me.

"Ratatouille", I smiled.

Best movie ever.

"That was quick, been wanting to watch it for a while?" He wry smiles at me.

"Maybe" I smirked.

"I haven't seen it in a very long time, I'm keen." He clicks on the movie and it begins to start.