Chapter 13

I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far! I have so many ideas for the story moving forward and I can't wait for everyone to read it x

The video above is Harry singing The Chain cover ✨

_____________________________________

Someone knocks on the door and walks in, it's Rebeca. She smiles at both of us and sits down across from me at the table.

"Rebeca, how did you go with the tasks I gave you?" Mr Rogers questions her. "All done" she smiles while sliding a staff lanyard with a card inside of it. I picked it up with the front saving 'VIP Staff' and the other side 'Live On Tour'.

"Thank you" I gently smile back at her. "And her bodyguard?" Mr Rogers asks.

"Yes, I have gotten Tom. He has worked as a stage security officer for Live Nations for 7 years and I thought he would be perfect. He will be here in two hours for Sophia" she explained.

Mr Rogers closes his laptop and places it back in his bag. "Right, I believe I have done everything I can do for you now, Sophia. If you have any worries or questions, also please just call me. I also have a SIM card for you. This is for when you travel internationally". Mr Rogers stands up and hands me a little box.

"Thank you Mr Rogers for everything", he stood up and shook his hand.

He leaves the room and I sit back down. "It's okay with you and finally let your excitement out!" Rebeca laughs.

"Oh my god", I started laughing at her and covered my face with my hands and started shaking my head slowly, in disbelief. I moved my hands to the table and smiled at her.

"When I first met Harry, I was dying on the inside. He is such a gorgeous person and we are so lucky to work with him. It's hard sometimes not to freak out, but now I've been working with him for a year and a bit and it's normal now. You will feel like that after a while", she states.

I looked down and quickly smiled back at her, "of course it will". She stands up. "Shall we do a quick tour of the arena?"

"Quick?" I laughed, "I don't think it will be quick. It's a massive arena!" I stood up to join her.

"We have a buggy we can drive around in, then we can do your first interaction with a fan and what we want you to do", she starts walking to the door and I follow behind.

We got in a little buggy and drove around the arena. She shows me the area that we can access to get back stage and she shows me the entrance where showed staff can watch Harry perform. We get back behind stage and have some of the food there and sit at a table.

"Do you feel ready Sophia?" She questions. "I think so, I'm a little nervous but I'm so excited!" My tummy is starting to turn into nerves.

"I think this will be great. Remember, once you are done you will need to let Lloyd know so he can get some photos and you can either watch the performance or you can go backstage and do the paperwork about what you asked, the reaction, where they were sitting to where they are upgrading", she explained.

"That sounds good to me!" We finished our meal and went and met Tom. He walked over to us and I walked to this very tall, muscular, tan guy.

"Tom" He held his hand out to shake mine. "Sophia Hayes" I shook his hand. "Lovely to meet you" "likewise", he says.

"Tom will be working alongside you anytime you step out of backstage and into the crowd. As Mr Rogers explains, this is for your safety. As you continue in this position, Harry's fans may start to recognise you, which is lovely, but it's just for safety", she explains.