28. The world caught up

Day 10
Dear diary? ... no way... hey? Wow original. You know what you don't need an introduction I'm just gonna start.

      It's been a week since I went on the last run and Daryl finally is gonna let me go on the run tomorrow. He said I could only go once a week, and when I argued he said it could be once a month, so there's that. I haven't been doing much of anything besides avoiding the new people that bug me (which is a majority of them) reading comics with Carl, and trying to get Judith to say my name first. I know she's too little, but it can't hurt to try right? Anyway I didn't want to do this whole diary thing it's all too girlie and cliché to me, but Beth told Daryl it would be good for me to "get my feelings out" after a small fight with this irritating new girl Lizzie, the only good part about her being here is I got to see Mika again. Anyway yeah I got in a fight, and of course Daryl listened to Beth she's been all up in Zach's grill. Luckily After a week of insanity I'm over him, and as long as he keeps Beth away from Daryl I'm good. Not that I don't like Beth it's just she's too soft for Daryl. She doesn't understand that we live in a different world than we used to. Anyway Daryl is literally staring at me to make sure I'm writing for at least 15 mins. Per Beth's orders but since I have nothing more to say Im just gonna say peace out hopefully this will just be one of those things that gets forgotten so I don't have to keep up with this whole diary thing.
                                                                   - M-

Day 11
       Welp it wasn't just one of those things Daryl is sitting at the table acting like he isn't watching me write in the stupid diary (No offense). The run went smoothly this time, no incidents, Zach asked Daryl if he was a truck driver to which he just shook his head and walked away. I was able to get Carl and I a new comic and some sunglasses that look pretty stupid, but will make him laugh. He's kind of A downer since his dad is making him be a farmer or whatever. it's just some crops, but I agree it sucks, but at least he doesn't have to have a diary. Anyway nobody's died today so hey, a whole week with no deaths that's new. Peace out.
-M-

Day 14
I have nothing to say, much like yesterday and the day before that and that... Carl had to do some stuff with Rick, and Daryl was gone all day. Glen and Maggie were who knows where, and Carol has been super into "story time" that it doesn't leave a ton of people I would want to talk to. I played with Judith who is definitely one of my favorite people here mostly because she doesn't feel the need to talk about her problems and I can tell her anything and she won't tell the others. Some of the stuff I say Has made me realize I'm a little messed up. Some guy is calling me for who knows what. The more I get to know these people the more I like my dog.
-M-
Day 15
     Turns out the man calling me yesterday was just telling me that Rick needed me and Carl In the front. When we got outside turns out we now own a farm. There are small pigs in a makeshift pen. I don't remember the last time I actually I found something genuinely funny, but this definitely was something i never thought I'd Live to see... Rick explained he wanted Carl and I to help out with them, and that is how I became a farmer. We have to clean out the pen each day but with two of us it shouldn't be that hard. At least it gives us something to do, and when Rick left we named them. That all for now.
                                                                     -M-

Day 19
Finally something good!!!! I got to go on a run and I killed 3 walkers which was a big thing cause Daryl usually doesn't even let me kill any which in my opinion defeats the purpose of me going on runs. I bet the only reason he lets me go on them is to keep me from getting the itch to just leave... which I still get but I'm trying not to lose anybody's trust. Rick also took me for a walk today, and now that I wrote that it makes me sound like a dog. But still the walk was much appreciated and I got to take Apollo who was very grateful and had been sitting with Rick ever since we got back... traitor. There's even an old lady who I met. I was running through the cell block and she put her cane out and tripped me on purpose. She didn't even deny it just said that I shouldn't be running unless something was chasing me. It made her think that something bad was happening and she wouldn't have a chance to get away. Then I told her she could use her cane to beat a walker to death, and she started laughing so hard I thought she was gonna have a heart attack. She then asked if I would take her outside for some fresh air. We talked about everything from where we were when everything started to where we are now. I didn't tell her I was abused or that Daryl might actually be my dad. I don't want anyone else to know that. Back to her, I'm gonna start taking her out with me everyday. I really like her she said she thought I was one of the most enjoyable people she's ever met. Imagine that... me enjoyable I even got a laugh out of Daryl on that one.
-M-

Day 25
Another boring day in prison. I never thought I'd say those words. Nothing has happened for quite a while which is a good thing of course, but I'm starting to feel cooped up in this stuffy and dark cell. I've been getting bad nightmares which only makes me wake up with migraines and we ran out of 'the good stuff' as Merle would say. All I've been taking is some generic pain meds that don't do anything but make me fall asleep. Which results in nightmares and then it's back to migraines yeah It's a process. Anyway I'm not even allowed outside the fence for 3 days because I mouthed off to the wrong new guy and he got mad, and brought it to Rick, who brought it to Daryl, who brought it down on me. Daryl told me that if I ever used that kind of language again he'd wash my mouth out. He was joking of  course, he doesn't care to tell me off about something he himself does quite often, but it let me know he really wasn't mad but had to 'punish' me so the stupid man would quit bugging him and Rick. Rick came to my cell later and told me that the guy was a jerk and probably deserved what I said, but i still shouldn't say those words. Honestly I'm so sick of being treated like a child. I know they don't mean to be I've got to be about ten and I'm not getting any younger, so they can stop trying. I hate who I am now. I'm not living anymore, just surviving and it sucks.
                                                                       -M-
Day 29
       Good news, I get to go on a run tomorrow! For the first time in 10 days... 10 of the longest days of my life. Carl and I have fun with our pet pigs, but I don't know how much longer they are gonna be ours for. We found out that Apollo hates the pigs, so he stays away from them and for the most part me until I shower so I don't smell like them. It's super late, and I almost forgot to write because Carl and I have been reading comics and so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I'm kinda feeling stupid for complaining so much. I know I can cause it's myself I'm writing too, but I just realized that with all the looking down I've been doing I forgot that maybe it's a good thing that it's been so boring around here. I mean  nobody has gotten hurt, everyone is starting to get into a good rhythm, and even I am starting to make friends with a few people like Patrick and the older lady named Edith. She said she's 76 but that she's healthy as a horse, I don't really know why people say that. I never look at horses as a prime example of health. But anyway I like her because she is quite possibly The most ornery person I've ever met besides maybe Merle, Who I surprisingly do miss. I never thought I would but I guess he grew on me you know like a fungus or something.  Edith and I couldn't take a walk today because she didn't sleep very well. I'm gonna stop complaining about the bori.. no cross that out the peace. It's a new day and things are looking up.

P.S. Daryl found some better pills to help with the migraines but they pretty much knock me out. I just took one for the first time so I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes, but fingers crossed.

11/23/22

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND THIS WAS KINDA A FILLER CHAPTER, BUT IT WAS WRITTEN MORE SO I DIDN'T  HAVE TO DO A HUGE 30 DAY TIME SKIP.
I HATE HAVING TO DO TIME SKIPS I FEEL LIKE IT TAKES AWAY FROM HER STORY.

I WANTED YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT SHE WAS STARTING TO GO A LITTLE STIR CRAZY BUT REALIZED SHE NEEDED TO EMBRACE THINGS, BUT AS YA'LL  KNOW IT'S GONNA BE A LITTLE LATE TO DO THAT.

ALSO HOW ABOUT THAT FINALE!!!!!! IT TOTALLY GAVE ME INSPIRATION TO WRITE MORE!
I KNOW WHERE I WANT TO GO WITH THIS STORY, BUT I HAVE TO GET THROUGH SOME BORING STUFF.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PRISON TO FALL... PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR IDEAS OF WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN AND IF YOUR RIGHT I'LL GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT IN THE LATER CHAPTERS❤️❤️❤️

(FINALE SPOILERS AHEAD)

I TOTALLY KNEW RICK WAS GONNA AT LEAST MAKE AN APPEARANCE BUT I WAS HOPING FOR A HIM AND JUDITH/ DARYL/RJ/ PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE REUNION😂... ALL I'M SAYING IS I HOPE TO GET ONE IN THE SPIN-OFF!
ALSO ROSITA HAS NEVER BEEN MY FAVORITE, BUT I ALMOST CRIED WHEN SHE DIED AND TOTALLY MADE ME APPRECIATE HER CHARACTER AND THE IMPACT SHE HAD ON THE PEOPLE AROUND HER... LET ME KNOW WHAT YA'LL THOUGHT ABOUT THE FINALE!!!

(SPOILERS OVER)

🤟🏼love,✌🏼peace, and walkers🧟‍♀️🧟😜