Chapter 14: The Bible (Upton's PoV)

I stood there at the front of the entire group, as it was that I felt like I needed to be the leader. As sure, I might not be the biggest and strongest out of the entire group. Such as it was that Cole was in fact just so happened to be.
But I was in fact the bravest, and I was the most social of the bunch. As I had been that way my entire life, so it really did not bother me. Even if it was that I felt like I could use the help of some one like Cole from time to time to back me up, it kinda felt like.
I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. I kind of felt like with as big and as strong as Cole was. He was in fact kind of a little bit of a pussy, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just simply just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that it was all besides the point right now. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was wasting my time thinking on that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up to the presence, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember that it was. That Doctor Stephen had in fact just spoken to us all just a few moments before hand, never the less.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just speak back to the man.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I needed to even say to the man at that. But it was the simple fact that it was that I knew that I needed to draw his attention to me. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that.
As just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just continue with what it was that I was doing long before now, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... We are ready... For what ever you need us to do... Saving the world shit and all, huh?" I said, as it was that I kind of laughed a little bit as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, at that. Even though it was more the fact that it was more just scary to me than it felt like it was that it felt funny to me, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to shiver a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I looked at the man right in to his eyes, all at once, at that. As for the first time it seemed like he was not at all amused as to just what it was that I had even just said, as well.
As it was that I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted directly at me, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even heard as to just what it was that I had even said to him, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards me shortly after that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards me just now, at that.
"It's not as easy as it might sound... And yes... If you want to look at it that way, than we will be saving the world... But also not really... At least yet... Because the world won't be the same when this is all said and done..." He said to us all, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to look at every one that was in fact behind us just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said to us all.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to just all of the sudden see that it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head away from us for what ever reason or another. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to walk in to his lab, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that the man was even doing at first, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"Jesus... What are we getting our selves in to?" I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to stare right ahead of me for just a little bit more time, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do for my self at first, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to just shake my head a little bit to my self at first.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look back at every one, as it was that I saw that their eyes were just as wide as mine were. As it was clear to me that no one had a single clue as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now, at that. Well expect for the fact that it was that Knox did in fact just seem to start to under stand just a little bit of what it was that was going on, at that.
How ever, I really did in fact still kind of feel like I did in fact not trust that guy what so ever, at that. As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at that, as I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear the loud voice of the man from in side of the lab, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard his voice as he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards us, at that. That was when I just then once again then did in fact begin to start to turn my head over in that direction, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Are you guys coming or not?" He seemed to ask us all, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times at first, at that. As it was that I could in fact see that it was that he was in fact just seeming to stare right back on over towards us. From just where it was that he was in fact standing up at in the middle of the dark lab, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few seconds, at that. I kind of felt like it was that the man did in fact not seem to have any sort of evil intent on to just what it was that he was doing. But I still kind of felt like it was that the thoughts of what every one did in fact seem to say about him were in fact getting in to my head, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more time, at that. I just then did in fact just see that 2 others then did in fact just seem to start to walk past me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I was completely lost and confused as to just what it was that was in fact even going on at first, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that one of those people just so happened to be Knox, all at the exact same time too. As well as the other one that did in fact just so happen to be Megan, all at the exact same time too. As she was of course the girl friend of my best friend, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to stare at them as it was that they just then did in fact just seem to walk past us, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That Knox just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head right back on over towards us all, at that.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to have his head tilted as if he was in fact a little bit confused as to just what ever it was that we were in fact even all doing just now, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to see that he just then did in fact begin to squint his eyes on over towards us. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that the guy was in fact just seeming to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. I of course just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes right back on over towards him. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Are you guys coming or not?" He asked us all, as it was that it was clear that it was that he was not going to be waiting on us what so ever, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to walk right on ahead in to the lab, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even just said to us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just simply just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that Megan did in fact not seem to hesitate what so ever. As it seemed like she was already in there, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on just now, all at the exact same time too. Nor was I all too sure as to just what it was that I should even do just now, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was all at once. That every one else that was in fact in the group did in fact just seem to start to walk right past me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at them all with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was still a little bit lost as to the fact as to just how it was that no one could in fact feel any thing at all wrong with just what it was that we all were in fact doing just now, at that.
As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact feel a hand grab on to my shoulder all of the sudden, at that. As it kind of freaked me out a little bit at first, at that.
Until it was that I just then did in fact turn my head on over towards who it was that had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact my best friend Westley, at that. As he just seemed to have a little bit of a sad smile on his face for what ever reason or another, at that.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right back on over towards me, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at him with my eyes wide for just a little bit more time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Look man... I'm just as worried about this as you are... But if Megan really trust this man... I think we should too..." He said to me, as it was that I was not all too sure as to just how it was that he expected me to trust what ever it was that Megan did in fact feel like she had to do her self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
When it was that he knew that it was that I did in fact not know her all too well at all. As it was that it was that when ever it was that I did in fact just seem to be around her. She was always silent, all at the exact same time too, at that. As she really did in fact not seem like it was that she did in fact like to talk all too much, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then in the end, just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff once again, at that. As in the end, I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times right back on over towards Westley.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to simply just speak right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I could tell that it was that he was in fact clearly beginning to start to listen back to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say right back on over towards him, at that. As I saw that his eyes were right on to mine still, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have began to have realized as to just what it was that it was in fact the case, at that. I just continued to do as to just what it was that I was in fact doing long before now. As I just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at that, just before it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that of course.
"Alright... I guess if you think that we will be okay... Than we should go in..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I was more trusting the fact that he felt like it was safe. Than the fact that it was that Megan did in fact just seem to walk in to there with out thinking twice of any thing, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just see that it was that just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to my friend, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that he just then did in fact just seem to do exactly what it was that he had said that he was going to do. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to walk right in to there, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of just simply felt a little bit stupid as to just where it was that I was even at just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact led the entire trip here, all at the exact same time too, at that. Only to simply pussy out at the end, all at the exact same time too, at that, as well. As I just seemed to let every one else go in to the place before it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that.
As even Knox had in fact gone in before me, at that. As that was a real bad move for me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like I did in fact not want to damage my ego any more badly that it was that it kind of felt like it was already hurt, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact begin to start to walk in to the place with the rest of them, all at the exact same time too. Speaking a little bit quietly under my breathe as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing that it was that I was in fact doing, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on... You've got this..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to walk right through the front door of the place. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the electric door closing right behind me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen it do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Doctor Stephen did in fact have his hand on a button. That it was clear that it was that it had in fact been the button that it was that he had in fact used to close the door, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts all at the exact same time too, at that how ever, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to statt to all of the sudden just seem to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to suddenly just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I once again continued to hear him speak back to every one that was in fact in the quite dim room, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to look at the man right in to his eyes, such as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done a few seconds before now. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he needed to say to every one, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... So first thing is first... I must tell you where we are going..." He said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact kind of have a bit of an excited smile on his face, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and continued to stare at the man with the same blank look on my face that it was that I had not all too much longer before now. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the sarcastic voice of some one as they just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to the man, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to see that it was in fact Zander who was in fact doing as such a thing like that just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard the voice of the guy, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to us, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to look on over towards him, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... Let me guess! You are going to take us back to Adam and Eve! You aren't going to let her eat the apple this time..." He said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I almost wanted to laugh as to just what it was that Zander had just said. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that it was in fact a little bit funny as to just what he had said to the man, at that.
Except for the fact that it was that the man did in fact clearly not seem to be amused what so ever, as to just what it was that Zander had said. As it was that he just then did in fact simply just seem to shake his head right back on over towards Zander, at that. As it was clear that it was that he was not messing around or playing games, at that.
As it was that Zander had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when  he just then did in fact just seem to start to dip his head a little bit low to the ground, at first. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly see that it was.
That the man just then did in fact just seem to suddenly just let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to him self. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact annoyed with just what it was that was going on just now. Which it was that I could not really blame him for him feeling that way, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to simply just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As he just seemed to eventually go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards us all once again, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead for my self at the very least. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever the man had to say to us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"No... Close though... I don't know the exact time and day for that... But we are going to another part of the Bible..."