Chapter 20: Open Your Eyes (Westley's PoV)

"Alright! Stop it you all! Focus on the task that is at hand!" The man said, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact defending Knox. Which I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case, at that.
When it was that it kind of felt like it was that it was a little bit of some karma for the fact that it was. That every single person in here knew that it was that he was an ass hole. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that I did in fact want to laugh a little bit with the girls my self, at that.
But I decided that it was that I did in fact not want to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact simply begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I simply kind of felt a little bit bad for the poor guy for what ever reason or another.
I simply just shook my head a little bit to my self, as I knew that it was that it was not the way that it was that I should be feeling just now, even if it was that I did in fact see that the ass hole did in fact have his head on the ground just now, at that. As it was that I simply just let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to once again. I then did in fact hear the voice of Millie as it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear her voice, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that. And I just then did in fact just let out a little bit of a rough and annoyed sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards Millie, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I mean... It's kind of funny... And it is fitting that he has such a small dick, since he is such a dick..." She said, as it was that I saw that it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to roll her eyes right back on over towards Doctor Stephen, just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had even said, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer. I kind of felt like it was that she did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that she had in fact said, at that. But the Doctor simply did in fact not seem to care about the size of some ones dick.
Which, I of course could also not blame him for that what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to shake his head right back on over towards Millie, all at once, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards the girl, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have once again began to have realized that it was in fact the case once again, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to stare right back on over towards the man. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"I don't give 2 shits about the size of some ones dick... Now get in to the damn machine!" He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to speak on over towards all of us. Just as to just what it was that he had in fact even said at the end, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to blink my eyes a few times at that. As it was that I just seemed to be a little bit surprised as to just how the man had in fact been acting. Just about this entire day, as I knew that he had in fact acted this way as well, when it was that he was in fact trying to get the machine started up, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to speak a little bit to my self under my breathe, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
"Geesh... Some one is on their period today!" I said, as I heard that Upton and Zander did in fact seem to have heard as to just what it was that I had in fact just said, at that. As it was that they both just then did in fact just seem to snicker a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that they had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. I was in fact a little bit worried as to the fact that it was that Doctor Stephen had in fact noticed as such a thing like that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right back on over towards him, all at once.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that he had his eyes squinted at all of us. Rather than it was that he did in fact just seem to be squinting his eyes at me in specific, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to see that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when every one that was all around me then did in fact just seem to do as it was that they were told. As it was that we just then did in fact just seem to line up side by side in to the machine, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just then begin to start to just go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear the loud voice of who it was that just so happened to be the man, as it was that he just then did in fact begin to speak.
At first, I thought it was that he was talking to me, just as it was that I was in fact going in to the machine. But I realized that it was that he was not talking to me what so ever. Just as soon as it was that I had just then did in fact began to have started to have listened as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say out loud, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"That means you too Knox! You're going with them!" He said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he was in fact looking directly at Knox, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact see that it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at him just as soon as it was that he had in fact just then began to have started to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to see him do as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That even though Knox did in fact just seem to have his head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. He just then did in fact just seem to nod back to the man, all at once, at that.
As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to go and do as to just what it was that the doctor had in fact ordered him to do, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And he just then did in fact begin to start to join up with the rest of us in the big machine, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear another voice begin to speak up, at that. As it was that it was in fact the voice of Millie's good friend Valarie, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to turn my head on over towards her with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to stare at her, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Cum join us little dick head..." She said, as it was that she just then did in fact kind of copy what it was that her friend had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of heard the girls chuckle a little bit more one last time.
But it was clear that it was that every one was in fact over the fact that it was that it was that they had in fact been making fun of Knox, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That it was that every one just then did in fact just seem to have their eyes on to Doctor Stephen, all at once, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to do the exact same thing that it was that every one else was in fact even doing just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to just stare right back on over towards the man, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I stared in to his own eyes, with my eyes a bit wide, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare. As I just then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Now! I need every one to look up! I am going to insert a camera in to all of your ears, and I am going to put an ear piece in as well... That way I can see, and I can hear and talk to you where ever you are at!" He said to us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of shivered a little bit as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less.
As it was that it kind of scared me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I knew that it was that it did in fact mean that it was that we would have no sort of personal space what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of felt like the guy was weird, and that it was that he might be doing this for his own pleasure, at that.
But I quickly just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to just shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that.
I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe. Just as soon as it was that those thoughts had in fact just seemed to have come in to my head, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Calm down... We are trying to save the world..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to notice that it was of course. That my girl friend Megan, she then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And she just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just hear as to just what it was that I had even said to my self, never the less. As it was that I saw that it was that at first. She just then did in fact just seem to squint her eyes on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, she just then did in fact also begin to start to nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear to me that it was that she was in fact telling me that we did in fact need to keep on going, at that. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at just what it was that the man had told us that it was that we did in fact need to look at just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too, never the less.
That it was that there was in fact a tiny blade that was in fact going right on towards my eyes, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to freak out quite a bit at first, at that. As in the end, just as it was that I felt like it was that I did in fact have the time to react to just what it was that was in fact even going on just now, never the less.
That was when I just then did in fact feel it poke in to my eyes all at the exact same time too. As it was that the camera that it was that he had in fact been talking about. Was now in to my eyes, as all it was that I had in fact felt was in fact a simple pinch, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact begin to start to let out another rough sigh to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Megan. As it was that she just then did in fact begin to start to speak to me from right beside me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head right back on over towards her, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"See... That wasn't so bad, was it?" She said to me, as it was that she did in fact have a smile on her face just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said to me, at that. As it was clear to me that she was in fact still trying to make me feel better about all that it was that was in fact even just going on just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was. That there was in fact something big beginning to start to move right in front of us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my heart then did in fact begin to start to pound a little bit extra fast just now. As it was that I just seemed to freak out as to just what ever it was that was in fact even going on just now in the very first place any ways, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that the wall that was above us was now closing in on us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just hear the voice of the man, just as it was that the door had in fact just seemed to close in on us, all at the exact same time too.
As this time it was that he did in fact just seem to start to speak to us from our ears, rather than the fact that it was that he just then did in fact seem to speak to us from right in front of us, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to calm my self down, at that. As it was that it was just as it was that he had in fact just told us that he was going to do of course, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, as it was completely pitch dark in front of me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright... I am taking you to March 30th of 37 AD... Now... I recommend you all close your eyes, because there is about to be a very bright light..." He said to us all, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to do as to just what it was that he had in fact told us to do, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a very loud noise. And I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that there was in fact some thing very bright through my closed eye lids, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of did my best to keep my self calm once again. As it did in fact kind of seem like it was that some thing was in fact exploding all around us just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to feel some thing strange, all at once. As it was strange do to the fact that it was that I seemed to not feel any thing at all, at that. Almost as if it was that I did in fact not seem to exist what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt that way for just a split second, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to feel some thing, all at once. As it was that it felt like it was that it was like nothing that I had ever even seemed to have felt before in my life, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I was simply just too scared to open my eyes just now. That was of course until it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that it was. That I was in fact still alive, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of the Doctor, all at once. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to speak to me, once again, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact even been the case, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
"Now... Just give it a few seconds, and then you can open your eyes..."