Chapter 27: Garden Of Eden (Upton's PoV)

I looked at every one that was in fact at the table just now. As it was that I felt like I needed to make sure that every one was in fact okay just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that as a leader, I needed to make sure that every one was in fact going to be fine just now.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to just shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact about to go right on ahead and speak to Peter once again, all at the exact same time too. When it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of some one else, at that. As it was that they just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards who it was that was doing as such a thing like that, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact see that it did in fact just so happen to be Megan, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like it was that she did in fact feel like she did in fact have some thing important that it was that she had to say just now, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to him, all at once, at that.
"I'm sorry... But we've been out in the sun all day looking for this place... Do you have in water for us... I am super thirsty..." She said to the man, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said to him. As I felt like it was that she had in fact brought up a pretty fair point on just what it was that she had even said, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to just dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I just then did in fact feel the dry throat that it was that I had just now. And I also began to start to realize as to the fact that it was that I did in fact feel weak and tired just now.
As it was that I felt like I almost wanted to just go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And it was that I just then did in fact just seem to need to hurry up and get some thing to drink before it was that I did in fact pass out on the spot, at that. As it was that I was sure glad that Megan had in fact thought on such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have just stood there and stared at Megan for just a few seconds more time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear that it was, all at once. That Peter then did in fact just seem to start to begin to laugh for what ever reason or another.
As it was that he seemed to find as to just what it was that she had in fact said to him funny, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards the man, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him begin to speak back to her.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear as to just what it was that was even going on. I then did in fact look at the man right in to his eyes at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact even need to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh... You must not be from around here... We don't have clean water any where... But I can sure give you some wine..." He said to us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to have a smile on his face as soon as was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard as to just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was now starting to make sense to me as to just why it was that they had ate wine and bread at the last supper, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice from the table begin to speak. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was of course. That it was in fact the voice of Zander that was in fact speaking just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that he was in fact even just speaking right now, at that. I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Zander did in fact just even need to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... I can't drink alcohol until I am 21..." He said to the man, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that Peter was in fact lifting him self up from the table, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact bringing up the rules that we did in fact have in the city, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I felt like it was that it was in fact stupid as to just what it was that he was in fact doing just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards Zander, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
As it was that I just felt like it was that he was almost trying to tell Peter that we were time travelers, at that. As it was that I was not at all happy as to just what it was that he was doing. As I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to begin to start to hear the voice of Peter. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak back to Zander, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard him do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards Peter, at that. As it was that I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to have his head tilted a little bit on over towards Zander, as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have seen him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that he just then did in fact just seem to continue to speak on over towards Zander, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Peter did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards him, at that.
"That is strange... Well... Wine is the only thing that I can give you... I recommend you drink it if you want to live..." He said to Zander, as it was that he did in fact just seem to bring up the fact that it was that it was clear that Zander was about to pass out. Such as it was that I did in fact feel like I was about to do as such a thing like that, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, a that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes on over towards Zander, at that.
As I hoped that it was that he would in fact get the jist as to just what it was that he was doing just now. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact decide that now it was my turn, and it was in fact my time. For me to be the one that was in fact to step up and speak to Peter, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Yes... Just ignore my friend... We will take some wine..." I said to Peter, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he did in fact have his eyes wide as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to him, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that Peter then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head away from me, all at once. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and walk in to where it was that his kitchen was at, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self.
As it was that I knew that every thing was in fact going to be just fine, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit on over towards my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt that way, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the loud voice of Peter. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak up from the other room, all at once, at that.
As it was that I could not see as to just where it was that he was in fact at just now, at that. But I could still clearly hear as to the fact that he was in fact speaking up, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Honey! Would you please get some glasses to the guests we have?" He said to his wife, as it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to look away from the kitchen, at that.
As it was that I did in fact feel a whole lot better as to just the way that it was that things did in fact just seem to be going just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look at every one at the table. As it was clear to me that every one was in fact lost in their head right now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak quietly to my self, just as soon as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that.
"Why shouldn't they be? Who the hell knows what's going on right now?" I asked my self, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I felt like it was that I should be freaking out more than it was that I was in fact doing just now.
As it was that I was in fact talking to an important man from history. And a man from the Bible, which I thought that it was all fairy tale. But it was clear to me that it was in fact not the case what so ever. As it was that I was in fact speaking to one of the men that it was that just so happened to be from the Bible, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have continued to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once. And it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in. Quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, if it was that I did in fact feel like I did in fact need to say so my self.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice in my head. As it was that it almost made me feel like it was that I was in fact going crazy each and every time that it was that I did in fact hear Doctor Stephen speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As it was that I did in fact not want to freak any one else out what so ever, as well. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, never the less.
"Well... It's clear what is going on... The man wants to speak to you... He wants to know as to what you mean when you say the holy prophet is in danger..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that he was in fact pointing out the obvious, and as to the stuff that it was that I felt like I already had in fact known, at that.
Though, I also felt like it was that he had in fact had a fair point on why it was that he had said it. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I had in fact even been getting at in what it was that I had in fact even been saying just a few moments before. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to just shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to close my eyes for just a few seconds of some time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact hear the loud stomping for steps. As it was in fact clear that some one was in fact coming in to the dining room with us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to open my eyes, to see as to just what ever it was that was in fact even going on just now in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was clear to me. That it was in fact Peters wife, as it was that she had brought the glasses just as it was that she had in fact even been told to do just a few seconds before now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to realize as to the fact that it was that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to put down the Trey, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to dish out the glasses to each and every single one of us, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have seen her do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear her mutter a little bit to her self. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, never the less.
"One for you... And one for you..." She said, as it was that she was simply just seeming to be in the habit of doing as such a thing like that. When ever it was that she did in fact seem to serve some one at a table. As it was that I could in fact not blame her for her being the way that she was.
As it was that I had in fact been told as to just what it was that women did in fact do back in the day. As it was that they were the ones that did in fact do every thing at home. Whilst it was that the man did in fact go out and do all of the work to provide for what it was that the family did in fact need, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those seconds for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to the nice lady.
As it was that she did in fact seem to have her eyes wide almost as if she was scared of me. As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards the lady, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Thank you madam!" I said, as it was that I felt like it was that I needed to be a gentle man for what it was that I had in fact said to her. As it was that I saw that she was in fact a little bit surprised as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said, at that.
But I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that she then did in fact just seem to crack a bit of a smile on her face, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to finish off giving us the glasses, at that. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to pour some wine for us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen her do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That the lady then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to all of us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that every one had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that the lady did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards us all, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"It is not a problem... Now you all drink up... I can tell you all need it... The sweat that is coming off of all of you..." She said, as it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to stare at us all with her eyes wide at that. As it was clear that it was that she was in fact worried for us all, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said, at that. As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to just shake my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look at the glass of wine, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare at it for a few seconds. Almost as if I was scared to drink it, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to just go right on ahead, at that. And I heard one of the guys begin to start to step up and speak, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it was in fact the case, all at once. I just then did in fact turn my head on over towards who it was. As it was that it was in fact Westley who was in fact speaking just now. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, at that.
"Oh wow! This is the best drink that it is that I have ever tasted!" He said out loud, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was in fact clear that he was the first one to take a sip. As it was that every one did in fact clearly just seem to be shocked as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times my self, at that. As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to taste a few sips of the drink my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I realized that it was that he was not lying what so ever, at that, never the less. As it was that it was in fact an amazing drink, as it was that I felt like I could not get enough of it what so ever, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to finish off the glass in no such sort of time what so ever. As it was that the lady then did in fact just seem to pour some more wine in to the drink with a big smile on her face. As it was that she seemed to be happy that it was that we were in fact all happy our selves, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have began to have drank in to the wine once again, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Peter. As it was that he just then did in fact just seemed to have walked in to the room, all at once, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. He just then did in fact just seem to laugh for what ever reason or another. As it was that he just then did in fact seem to have a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to have stood there and stared at the man with my eyes wide, at that. I just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self to try to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us all, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm glad that you all like it! It's poured fresh from the garden of Eden!"