Chapter 29: Door (Knox's PoV)

Peter did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said. If it was that I was of course going to be for real with my self. As it was that I knew that if it was that I did in fact have a home.
And if it was that I did in fact have a family and a group of friends with some one such as Lenore. That it was that I knew that I would not just simply leave that all behind all at the exact same time too. To go some where were it was that I had never been, and not have any thing to bring with me, never the less.
As it was that it would basically be a restart on life, except the fact that it was that you simply would have nothing to work with what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards Lenore, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I could tell that she was in fact a bit afraid, and a bit scared as to just what it was that was in fact going on in the very first place any ways.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed that it was that it was in fact the case, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to hold on to her hand, at that. As I felt her squeeze my hand tight as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. As it was clear that she was in fact anxious, and she was in fact stressed out just now, at that.
I kind of felt like it was that I should in fact calm her down, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to whisper on over towards her. As it was that I knew that it was that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Don't worry Lenore... This will all be fine... We will get this all figured out..." I said to Lenore, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to crack a little bit of a smile on my face as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
As it felt weird for me to be the way that it was that I was in fact being to her just now. As it was that I knew that I had never treated any one in my life. The way that it was that I was in fact treating her just now, at that.
As it was that it just kind of made me feel nice and warm in side. As to the fact that it was that I was in fact so close to her just now. And that it was that she was in fact right by my side, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have felt that way, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see her nod right back on over towards me all of the sudden. As it was that she just then did in fact begin to start to whisper right back on over towards me all of the sudden.
As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact just kind of do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
"Thank you Knox... I know that we are going to be fine... It's just... Well..." She seemed to have began to have said to me, all at once, at that. As it was that just as soon as it was that she had in fact been about half way through what it was that she was in fact even trying to say to me just now.
That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear another voice begin to start to step up and begin to speak from not all too far away, at that. As it was that I was a little bit annoyed by it at first. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over towards just who it was.
As it was that it was in fact Upton who was in fact speaking just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self back up to reality, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to remember as to just what it was that we were in fact even doing just now, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Upton did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards Peter, at that.
"Well... I don't know how else we are going to be able to save Christ... I mean, perhaps..." Upton said, as it was that he just seemed to trail of mid sentence on just what it was that he was in fact saying just now, at that. As it was clear to me that he just then did in fact just seem to have a thought come to mind as to just how it was that we could in fact do as such a thing like that.
How ever, Upton was clearly stopping on what it was that he was in fact saying just now. Not due to the fact as to just what it was that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he should in fact say, at that. But it was more the fact that it was that he was in fact not sure how to phrase what it was that he was going to say with out giving too much of our selves away, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that he did in fact have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he was in fact even just doing right now, at that. As it was that Peter did in fact just seem to start to have his eyes wide, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt his head, as it was clear that he was in fact a bit lost as to just why it was that Upton had in fact just stopped talking, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead him self, all at once, at that.
And he just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak right back on over towards Upton, at that. As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Peter did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Upton in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Go on ahead Upton... What did you have in mind?" He said, as it was clear that it was that he did in fact notice that it was that Upton was in fact a little bit hesitant on just what it was that Upton was doing. As it was that he did in fact know that Upton was not all too sure as to just whether or not as to if he should in fact say as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say just now, at that.
As it was clear to me that Peter did in fact not seem to realize as to just why that was in fact the case, at that. As it was not really as to the fact as to whether or not it was a bad idea on what it was that he was thinking. As much as it was that it was in fact giving away too much information, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Which of course that Peter would in fact not know as to the fact that it was in fact the case, at that. As it was that he did in fact still not know that it was that we had in fact traveled back in time to save Jesus, at that, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that, never the less.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And Upton then did in fact finally decide that it was that he just then did in fact feel like he knew as to just what it was that he should in fact say back to Peter. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just seemed to blink my own eyes a few times, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Upton did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Peter, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... You have a disciple named Judas right? Well... He betrayed Jesus in the vision I had... For a couple gold coins..." He said to Peter, all at the exact same time too, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at Upton as if he was stupid. As it was that I could have sworn it was that he was in fact good with words, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to do my best to just try to act as normal and as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that Peter did in fact just seem to start to be a little bit shocked once again as to just what it was that Upton had said, at that.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to continue to stare at Upton with his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak right back on over towards Upton as well, at that.
As it was that I simply just did my best to try to act as normal, and as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Peter did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"That damn Judas! I tried to tell Christ that we should not trust him!" He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to smash his hand on the table in frustration, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough, and a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff once again. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the loud voice of some one else, at that.
As it was that they just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact turn my head on over towards Valarie, as it was. That she was now the one who felt like it was that it was her turn to step up and speak just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have looked at the girl right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time too never the less. I kind of just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Valarie did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Yes... He is a traitor! And so are many of the others... We need to figure out where Jesus is at right now... He could be in a lot of danger..." Valarie did in fact just seem to have even began to have said as to just what it was that she had said. As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have gone a little bit too over the top, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. As it was that I did in fact just do my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just send to start to stare right back on over towards Peter, just as soon as it was that Valarie had in fact just said as to just what it was that she had even said, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in just seen that it was that he seemed to be a little bit scared right now. As I wondered if it was that he was scared for the life of Christ just now. Or if it was that he was in fact scared for his own life, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure either way it was, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare at him for just a few seconds more time, at that. As it was that Peter then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards us, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that once again. I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Peter did in fact just seem to feel like it was that he had in fact even needed to say just now, all at once, at that.
"I- I- I don't know... He could be any where! I know he usually goes at in the woods but those are usually early mornings or late nights... We don't meet up again until a week from now!" He seemed to have said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to feel sick as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to just go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As I just then did in fact just seem to just hear some noise from the other side of the house, all at once.
As it was clear that it was that it had in fact got the attention of every one that was at the table just now. As every one then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads around. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that they were all lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared over in that direction, all at the exact same time too. I noticed the worried look on the face of Peter, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that he was in fact doing as such a thing like that. I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say just now, at that.
"Honey... Could you go please check who's at the door..."