Chapter 31: Believe (Westley's PoV)

The tension that was in fact in the room right now, did in fact just seem to be a little bit extra high just now. As it was clear that no one wanted to tell Jesus that he was in fact correct about every single thing it was that he had said. As I was not sure if he was the smartest man to ever exist.
Or if it was that he was actually the holy prophet that actually did in fact see things, at that. As it was that it sure seemed like he knew a lot more about what it was that was going on then the others. As it was that he also did in fact not want to speak about it any longer, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more moments, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Peter, all at once. As it seemed like he felt like he did in fact need some thing that he had to say just now.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard his voice, as it was that he had in fact just began to speak. I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Peter did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now.
"Jesus... They came to speak to you, because they have seen visions... I think we have another prophet, and they say that you are in a lot of danger..." Peter said to Jesus, as Jesus just seemed to stand there and stare at Peter with his eyes quite a bit wide.
As it almost seemed like he was still taking in all that it was that was going on just now. As it was clear to me that it was, that even if he was in fact a holy prophet as it was that they did in fact say that he was. It was clear that all of this was in fact a whole lot for one man to possibly take in, at that.
As it was that Jesus did in fact just seem to stare at Peter for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As he just seemed to have a little bit of a blank look on his face for just a little bit more time, at that. As it was that it was clear that he stills was not all too sure as to just what ever it was that he should even do or even say at that.
As it was that he just then did in fact in the end, did in fact just seem to crack a little bit of a smile on his face for what ever reason or another. As it was in fact clear to me that he seemed to be happy about some thing, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just then begin to start to hear Jesus begin to speak back to Peter, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard him begin to start to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Peter just then did in fact begin to blink his eyes a few times. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever Jesus did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, such as it was that he also did in fact just seem to start to begin to do, at that.
"Yes... I am always in danger Peter... But... Another prophet..." He said, as it was clear that it was that he did in fact not believe at all as the the fact that it was that we had in fact seen visions of Jesus being in danger. Which was in fact quite a bit true as to the fact that it was that he was in fact in a lot of danger, at that, of course. But it was also clear that it was that we also had in fact made up the part that it was that Upton did in fact just seem to have visions, at that.
Upton seemed like he really did in fact not like the way that things were in fact going just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact decide that he was going to step in and speak. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden.
As it was that every one that was in fact even in the room just now. That every one then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads on over towards him. As it was clear to me that it was, that they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact begin to even say to us, never the less.
"No... I am not a prophet, I just see some things..." He said to Jesus, as it was clear that it was that he was trying to make sure that it was that Jesus knew he was not some sort of saint. As it was that it was in fact the case that most of us did in fact not even believe in a God up to this point.
I kind of still felt like it was that I felt a little bit off about it all. But seeing the people that it was that I had been told did in fact not actually exist. That were in fact written in the Bible of course, it did in fact bring a bit of a new light to just what it was that I was even thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That just as it was that Jesus had in fact just seemed to have done just a few moments before now.
He just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head a little bit on over towards a Upton. As it was that he also did in fact just seem to tilt it quite a bit all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards Upton, all at once.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was the case my self. I kind of simply just then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Jesus did in fact feel like he even needed to say towards Upton, all at the exact same time too.
"You might be a prophet for all that you know... Prophet's have visions... And there can always be more than one in this world at one specific moment in time too..." He said to Upton, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to turn his head on over towards Peter, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he felt like he needed to make sure that it was of course. That Peter had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had even said to him just now, never the less. As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, at that, none the less. That was when it was that I felt like it was now my turn to speak, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that the silence that was in fact in the room, did in fact just seem to hold for just a little bit more time at that.
That was of course until it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to decide that it was that I needed to speak just now, at that. As it was that I had in fact began to have started to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was. That every one that had in fact even been in the room long before now.
That they all just then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As it was that I knew that every one was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to all of them just now, never the less.
"Alright... I don't think that any of us are prophets... We have just seen some things that look into the future... A lot of things in fact... But this is supposed to be the most important one..." I said, as it was that I felt like it was that I needed to make sure that it was that they did in fact know as to the fact that it was, never the less.
That we were in fact taking this seriously as to the fact that it was that we did in fact believe that Christ was in fact some sort of prophet, at that. Which it was that as far as it was that I could in fact tell. Every one else that was in fact in the room with me just now, never the less. Whether or not it be the fact that it was that they had their eyes wide, as it was clear that they were in fact quite a bit lost just now, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
It was in fact still clear to me that they actually now knew that it was that Jesus was in fact real, at that. And that it was that they also knew as to just what it was that our goal was. And just what it was that our mission was, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to notice as to the fact that it was the case, at that. That Jesus then did in fact just seem to start to have his eyes squinted right on over towards me just now.
Which it was a little bit hard for me to be strong just now. When it was that I knew that it was that Jesus Christ was in fact the one that was in fact staring at me just now. As it almost felt like it was that he knew all of my sins, and all of which it was that I had in fact done wrong in my life, as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards me, at that.
How ever, if that was in fact the case for me. I felt like it was clear to me that he was in fact not judging me for that being the case, at that. As it was that he simply just seemed to stare at me with his eyes wide, all at once now. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have comed to terms with the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh... Yes... I know... Don't worry about all of that... I know exactly all that is going on right now... I saw it all this morning... Whilst I was out in the woods speaking to God..." He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it still did in fact kind of feel like it was a little bit strange to me as to the fact that it was, never the less. That he was in fact talking about God just now, all at the exact same time too. When it was that I knew that at least for my self, that was a man that it was that I had never actually believed in my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that perhaps it was that I had in fact been wrong this entire time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm. And I just did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the infamous voice of Knox, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact decide that it was that he was now going to step up and speak just now.
As it was that I, along with the rest of every one else that was in fact in the room just now. That we all then did in fact begin to start to turn our heads on over towards him, all at once. As it was that we just then did in fact all begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like it was that he did in fact even need to say to us all, all at the exact same time too.
"So... If you know what it is that was going to happen, than you know what we are going to say next..." He said, as it was that I was a little bit worried as to just what it was that he was in fact about to say at first. But as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to Jesus, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like it was of course, that he had in fact brought up a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said, at that. As it was that I kind of simply just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to just breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear that it was that for what ever reason or another, all at once. I just then did in fact begin to start to hear that it was. That Jesus just then did in fact just seem to start to laugh, as if it was that he was in fact amused as to the fact that it was, that we were in fact telling him that he was going to die, at that.
I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on just now still. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to stare at Jesus right in to his eyes, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak back to Knox, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have gone right on ahead and began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when it was that I simply just then did in fact blink my eyes a few times my self at first. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Jesus did in fact even feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Knox, all at once, at that.
"Well... It simply isn't as easy as that... And I don't believe I would remember all of that if that was the case..." He said once again, as it was that it was clear to me that he was in fact not lying as to just what it was that he had even said to us, at that. As it was clear to me that it was that he had not simply just thought of what it was that he needed to say off of the top of his head, no matter how smart he did in fact just seem to be, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look away from Jesus, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. I kind of simply did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. As I did my best to try to wake my self up and to think on all of this for just a few more seconds, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. I felt like it was that it would be better to have my eyes closed just now. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been the way that it was that I had just been at that. I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak a little bit to my self under my breathe.
"I don't know what to believe..."