Chapter 40: Planned (Westley's PoV)

We all seemed to stand there and sit at the table, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that it was not the first or the second time that we had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I knew that the last time that it was that we had done as such a thing like that, none the less.
We had in fact going betrayed, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of felt like it was that I could not help but to feel a little bit worried as to the fact that it was. That the same thing that it was might in fact happen, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Especially since it was that the man had already proven a point as to the fact that it was, never the less. That there had in fact been a bunch of people that were looking for him, at that, never the less, once again. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that.
As I just simply stared at the man, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he simply have us some much needed wine and bread, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I was in fact very thirsty for one thing, all at the exact same time too.
As well as the fact that it was that I too was in fact hungry. As it was that I had not got to eat any thing since it was that it was this morning, never the less. As it was that I had gone a whole day with running, and moving around like crazy, none the less. As I knew that I did in fact need to replenish my energy, all at once, at that.
As it was that I gad in fact just seemed to have began to have felt the way that it was that I just so happened to feel just now, never the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to lean back in the chair. And I just seemed to enjoy the delicious bread that I was in fact eating in to just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. I simply just then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact also begin to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at once, as well.
"Relax... Relax... This will all be fine... We are safe... For now at least..." I said, as it was that I was fairly certain that it was that they would soon be on this place, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff once again.
I knew that Judas had more than likely told the people as to just where it was that the rest of the disciples were in fact at, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to simply get my mind and my focus off of all of that once again. As I was sure that the man was in fact smart enough to know that it was the first place that Jesus would have gone to, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have simply just thought on all of that for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, none the less. That was when it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to continue to breathe in quite a bit to my self once again.
As I then did in fact just seem to just start to hear the voice of Jesus, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just once again did in fact just seem to start to speak back to James, I would in fact have to assume. As it was that it just then did in fact just seem to wake me up, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to open my eyes, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, as well. I then did in fact just seem to look right back on over towards Jesus. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact just even feel like he even needed to say to James just now.
"My brother James... I think that this is my time... I think that I must give my self in... I don't want to have any people hurt..." He said to James, as it was in fact a brave move that it was that Jesus had in fact even just said to James, all at the exact same time too. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, none the less.
As it was that it was a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said, none the less. As I knew that if it was that I was in this man's sandals, none the less. That I more than likely woule not have the balls to do as to such a thing that it was that this man was saying he was in fact going to do just now, at that.
As it was that I just simply did in fact let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look away from Jesus, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly look right on over towards James, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly see that he did in fact have his eyes wide. As it was clear that he really did in fact not think as to the fact that it was. That what Jesus had in fact even just said never the less.
As it was clear that he did in fact not think that it was all too much of a good idea what so ever, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards Jesus, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that James did in fact feel like he did in fact even need to say right back on over towards his Holy Prophet, all at once, never the less.
"But Jesus... We still need to spread the message of the church! We still need to spread the message of the Lord! You can't just give up this easily! There a whole world we need to share this to!" He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact almost kind of sound like he was one of those old people that did in fact simply try to spread the word of God through out the streets of the city back at home, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I simply just went on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to roll my eyes a little bit to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a littke bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to just look right back on over towards Jesus. As it was that he seemed to be acting the exact opposite of the way that it was that James was acting just now.
As he just seemed to be calm and collect just now, some how. Even though it was that he knew that what it was that he was in fact saying just now, all at once, at that. It was clear that it was that he knew that he did in fact know that he was in fact going to die, all at once, at that.
I kind of just shivered a little bit, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jesus as it was that he just then did in fact once again continue to speak, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at once.
"James... That is what you and my other brothers are here for... You don't need me to spread the word across the world... You must show the same peace and love that I have shown you all..." He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have a sad smile on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As, if this man was actually lying to the fact that it was that he did in fact just seem to speak to God. Than it was that he was in fact willing to go the full mile with this lie, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As either which way it was that it did in fact just so happen to be.
I could in fact not help but to be a little bit impressed by it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. That was of course until it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of some one else, as it was that they just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards who it was. As I saw that it just seemed to be Upton, who did in fact not seem to have an all too happy look on his face just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have just stood there and stared for just a few seconds of some time, all at once, at that. I simply did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Upton did in fact even feel like he did in fact even need to say just now, at that.
"No! We are not doing this! We traveled a long way to find you Jesus! And we traveled a long way to save you!" He seemed to have said, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that Upton was in fact upset as to just the way that things did in fact just seem to be going just now.
Which it was that I could in fact not blame him for the fact that it was that he was being that way. As it was that I knew that he did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that he had even said none the less. As it kind of felt like if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
That with us coming here to try to save Jesus. We had simply only made his time shorter, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it seemed like we had simply only put him in even more danger that it was. That he had in fact even been in long before now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of James, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, once again, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards him. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he did in fact even need to say right back on over towards either Jesus, or Upton, none the less.
"The young man has a point Jesus... And look... I was planning on going to Spain any ways... I think you could come with me... Spread the message there for a few years, and come back here when ever it is safe..." He said, as it was that it seemed like it was that he did in fact just seem to have quite a bit of a fair plan, and a fair idea as to just what it was that he had in fact even said to Jesus, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just let out a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to just let out another bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, once again.
I then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over towards Jesus, all at once, at that. As it was that I saw that it was that he was in fact rubbing his chin through what it was. That it seemed to be his normally clean beard, none the less. Which did in fact seem to be scraggly through all of the stuff that we had been through today, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that Jesus was actually seeming to think on the fact as to just what it was that James had in fact even just said to him, never the less, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to think that this might work, none the less. As I was glad that James had said some thing as smart as what it was that he had even said, none the less.
As it was that Jesus had in fact just seemed to have continued to have done what it was that he was doing for just a few more seconds longer. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see the man blink his eyes a few times at first, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards James, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when it was that I just then also then did in fact just seem to start to hear Jesus continue to speak, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at once, at that.
"Perhaps you are right... Though... We will be leaving our home, our friends, out families... And a lot of stuff behind to go to your new place... If I come back, I might have to start over... You need to give me some time to think on this James..." Jesus seemed to say right back on over towards James. As it was that it was clear, that luckily enough, Jesus was in fact considering the fact as to the plan that it was that we had come up with so far, never the less.
James looked at Jesus with his eyes wide, as it was clear that it was the last thing that it was that James was worried about just now. Which I did in fact not blame him what so ever for at all. As it did in fact seem like he really did in fact not have all too much that was with him never the less.
So I was sure that it was that he felt like he would not be losing much. Much unlike Jesus, who did in fact just seem to have a mother for one thing. As well as the fact that it was that he did in fact also have a wife. As it was that I had in fact found out about just the other night, never the less.
Now, he could say that he could in fact just bring them with him. But the question was, was it the fact that it was that they would want to leave their home either? I was not all too sure as to just the answer to that question, all at the exact same time too.
But I got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that it just then did in fact just seem to start to come back to me, as to some thing that I had been told about religion. As it was to the fact that it was that you were not supposed to be bound to some thing that was of this earth.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards Jesus, as it was. That I did in fact have my eyes wide all of the sudden, never the less.
As it was that I knew that he was supposed to be the perfect man. But he did in fact not seem to be acting as such a way like that what so ever just now, none the less. As it was that Jesus did in fact just seem to notice that I was staring right at him just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see the man turn his head on over towards me, all at once.
His eyes were wide as it was that he did in fact just seem to stand there and stare right back at me. Which was good enough for me, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak back to the man, all at once. As I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him just now, none the less.
"Wait... I thought that you were not supposed to be bound to earthly objects... Why are you so worried about that, when there is a whole nother world that you can explore and share the news too?" I said to Jesus, as it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to have my eyes squinted at him, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to what it was that I had even said to him, never the less.
As it was clear that every one else that was in fact in the room with me just now, never the less. It was clear that they also did in fact realize that I had quite a bit of a fair point on just what it was that I had even said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that every one just then did in fact just seem to start to stare right at Jesus, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that Jesus had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case all of the sudden. He simply just blinked his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear to me that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and speak to me all of the sudden. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to continue to do what it was that I had in fact done long before now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to continue to stare at the man right in to his eyes, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have done as such a thing like that for a little bit more time all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact finally begin to start to hear the voice of the man as he just seemed to continue to speak to me, none the less. As it was that I just once again did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Perhaps you are right Westley... I might be wrong... I just... This doesn't feel like it should be happening..." He said, as it was clear that it was that he was in fact feeling off with every thing that was in fact going on just now. As it was that I really could in fact not blame him at all for feeling that way just now. As it was that I knew that every thing that was in fact going on just now.
That we had in fact changed back in time, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And that it was that we had in fact just seemed to have changed the way that things were in fact supposed to go, none the less. As I was sure that if this man was really the son of God, than it was that he would notice that this was not right.
I kind of just shivered a little bit to my self once again, as it was that I simply just did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I noticed that every one else that was in fact in my group just now. That it was clear that they were in fact kind of just thinking the same thing that it was that I was thinking just now.
As it was that I just simply just did my best to just act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could still. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of. Just who it was that did in fact just so happen to be James that was in fact speaking just now, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard that man's voice, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over towards James. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say right now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"They are all right Jesus... We need to leave... This is not a safe place to be any longer... We cannot trust any one..." He seemed to have said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too. I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, at that. As I felt like with James being Jesus's favorite, all at the exact same time too.
That it might in fact put Jesus over the edge on the decision that it was that he was going to have to make, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head back to Jesus. Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have even thought on all of that all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that it was that Jesus did in fact just seem to be stressed out quite a bit just now. As I could not say that I really blamed him for that what so ever, none the less.
As it was that Jesus just then did in fact just seem to start to blink his eyes a few times all at the exact same time too. As in the end, he then did in fact eventually just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak back to James.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard him start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I simply just did in fact just seem to start to continue to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds of some time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to simply just listen as to just what ever it was that Jesus did in fact feel like he even needed to say once again, all at the exact same time too.
"I suppose that you are all right... I will have to get my mother, and my wife, and every thing I need to bring back with me... I just don't know how... And what exactly were your plans to get to Spain any ways?" He said to James, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes right on over towards James. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to what it was that he had even just said just now, none the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. Me not knowing all too much about James what so ever, at that. I did in fact just seem to start to simply just turn my head on over towards James. As I knew that it was a good question that Jesus had in fact just asked him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have looked right on over towards James how ever. I noticed that for what ever reason or another just now. The man did in fact just seem to have a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was the reason as to why it was the case, none the less. As I was not all too sure as to just what ever it was that he might be happy about just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head right on over towards the man just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that James did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, as well. And he then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards us all, all at the exact same time too.
Shortly after it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of the man, never the less. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right on over towards all of us. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that James did in fact even feel like he even needed to say just now, all at once, at that.
"Well... I've already got that planned..."