Chapter 16: Get The Machine Ready (Amelia's PoV)

I kind of felt like what it was that the man had in fact said to us all at the exact same time too. That it was a little bit far too broad, all at the exact same time as well. As I really felt like it was that it really did in fact not go in to too much detail as to the fact as to just whether or not it was that we were going to be safe, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that no one knew as to just what it was that they should do. Nor as to just what exactly it was that they should in fact say back to the man.
That was when I just then did in fact decide that it was that I was in fact going to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I felt like I could say exactly what it was that was in fact going on in every ones heads just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden seem to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards the man, at that. As it was that the man just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head right back on over towards me, at that. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards me, at that.
"When you say you have tested other things... What kind of other things have you been testing?" I said back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just kind of felt like it was that I was a little bit scared as to just how it was that he was about to answer that question with.
As it was that I simply just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to simply just let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that the man did in fact seem to smile. For what ever reason or another, I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case. And as to just what ever it was that he did in fact just seem to find so funny just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that the man just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he just then did in fact just seem to finally begin to start to speak right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case. So did every one else clearly. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see every one begin to turn their heads on over towards the man, at that. As we all just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I have tested some mice... And it has worked just fine... Trust me... I know my science... And I have done my research in to this... So it should work just fine for you all..." He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a guilty smile on his face, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As I was not all too sure if it was that it was due to the fact that it was that the man was lying. Or if it was that he simply just seemed to feel bad as to the fact that it was that he did in fact not have a better response as to just what it was that I had asked. As it was clear that he knew that no one would feel safe after just what it was that he had even just said, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was of course. That every one that had in fact just seemed to have been in the room with us. It was clear that they were beginning to start to freak out and panic, at that.
Which it was that I could not blame them for what so ever. But I felt like we needed to stay calm and find out some more stuff first, at that. As it was that I just simply just seemed to have stood there and stared at the man for just a few more seconds, at that.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide at first, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of some one else in the room begin to start to step up and speak, all at once, at that.
As it was quite literally when it was that I had said that it was that they had in fact just seemed to have stepped up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Zander just then did in fact just seem to start to get up from where it was that he had been at on the couch, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when he did in fact continue to go right on ahead and speak, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, never the less.
"You know what... I am done... Mice, really? I am out of here... Have fun dying you all!" He said, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue with just what it was that he was in fact even doing long before now, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact even said, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare at the guy with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when the man just seemed to not react or respond as to just what it was that Zander had in fact said what so ever. As it was that he did in fact not even seem to look at him when he walked past him.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to do as to just what it was that I was even doing long before now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of some one else begin to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact once again began to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was Millie. As it was that it was clear to me that long ago, that I had noticed that the both of them were best friend with each other. And that Zander did in fact have a crush on her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more of some time, at that. I kind of simply blinked my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say back over towards Zander, at that.
"Really Zander? You are just going to give up on me just like that? What happened to us being in this together?" She said to him. As it was clear that not only was she a little bit hurt as to just what it was that she had said.
But it was also clear to me that she was in fact quite a bit angry about it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was clear to me that it was that she felt like they had a promise together. And it was that it was clear that he was in fact breaking his promise with just what ever the hell that it was that he was doing just now.
Which it was that I really did not care what so ever about any of the drama at all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As it was that I simply just continued to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As it was that Zander just then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head a little bit to him self.
As it was clear that he just then did in fact just seem to start to change his mind on what it was that he was doing long before now. As it was that he was now beginning to start to walk right back in to the room that we were in, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to sit right beside Millie, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that. I just simply just blinked my eyes a few times at first. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear another voice of some one else. As it was that they just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That it was in fact my good friend Westley's girl friend, Megan, who was in fact doing as such a thing like that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I trust you... And I believe you... I have seen your research... And the atoms and particles... Even if it's not exactly my subject... It does in fact make sense to me..." She said, as it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to stare back at the man with her eyes wide, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I really did in fact not have a single clue as to just what ever it was that she had even just said just now, at that. If it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I simply just seemed to stare right back at her with my own eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
Perhaps I was in fact just like every one else, and I was in fact being stupid to not trust the man. As it was just simply due to the fact that it was that I did in fact not under stand his work what so ever, at that. As it was that I kind of just simply seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that, never the less.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Doctor Stephen did in fact crack a little bit of a smile on his face all of the sudden, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact happy with just what it was that she had just said on over towards him, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and seen him smile for just a few more seconds. That was when he just then did in fact eventually just begin to start to all of the sudden continue to speak right back on over towards her. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards Megan.
"Ah... Finally some one who under stands my work... And sees what I am trying to do..." He said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to see that he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And he just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards her in a little bit of a response all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I simply just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact simply just blink my eyes a few more times.
As it was that it was clear to me that once again I really should not step in and speak on some thing that it was that I did in fact not have a single clue as to just what it was that any of this was about, at that. As I simply just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of my neighbor, Upton. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards Doctor Stephen, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, never the less, at that.
"Alright... Can we just get to the point now? What do we need to do next? I am tired of sitting here and waiting... We are getting no where..." He said to the man, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes on over towards the man, as if this was some how his fault that it was that every one was asking him questions.
Which it kind of was of course, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less. As it was that I did in fact know as to the fact that it was of course. That the man had really not told us all too much as to just what it was that was even going on, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had really not told us all too much about any of this at all. Besides the fact that it was that we were in fact going back in time. And that we were in fact trying to save the world by changing history. Which did in fact feel like it was that it was in fact very dangerous, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen the man just seem to stare for just a few seconds, at that. That was when he just then for what ever reason or another, at that. He just then did in fact begin to start to turn his head away from Upton. As it was that it seemed like he was not going to respond back to him what so ever, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of began to have realized that it was that it had in fact even been the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards who it was. That it seemed like the man did in fact just seem to start to have his eyes on, all at once, at that.
I was a little bit lost and a little bit surprised to see that it was Knox. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that this man seemed to trust Knox so much. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear him speak right on over towards Knox, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case, at that. That was when I just blinked my eyes a few times at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to him just now, at that.
"Alright Knox... Let's get the machine ready!"