Chapter 26: Finally (Amelia's PoV)

I finally got dressed up in some clothes, all at the exact same time too. As I felt a whole lot better as soon as it was that I had in fact even done as such an thing like that, never the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh and a gentle sigh to my self, all at once. As it was that from the out side looking in on the place.
The place did in fact not seem to be big what so ever. But if it was that you were in fact going to get further in side of the home. Than you would in fact see that it was very very big in fact. As it was that there was at least 10 bed rooms all around, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that none of them did in fact seem to be in use what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply close my eyes for just a few moments of some time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of just looked at my self in the mirror, as it was that I did in fact have a smile on my face at that, never the less. As it was that I felt like I did in fact look quite a bit pretty and all with the fact that it was that I knew that I did in fact not have any make up on what so ever.
As well as the fact that it was that I knew that these were in fact not the normal clothes that it was that I did in fact like to wear what so ever. As it was that I just simply seemed to close my eyes for just a few seconds of some time, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to think on just how crazy this all did in fact just so happen to be.
As to the fact that it was that we had in fact traveled back to who knows where in time, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And it did in fact just seem to start to be as to the fact that it was never the less. That I kind of just seemed to feel like this still was no way that any of this could be real, or be true what so ever.
Even if it was that I did in fact know as to the fact that it was in fact the case at this point. As it was now clear to me that the man had in fact not been lying as to the fact that he had made a time machine, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at once, at that.
"Come on Amelia, get it together... You've got work to do..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to just shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember as to just how stupid that was of me. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to remember as to the fact that I knew that the man could always hear as to just what it was that I had in fact said out loud to my self. No matter how quiet it was that I did in fact seem to try to be, never the less.
As it was that I simply did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of the man. Just as soon as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to have thought on him for just a few moments of some time.
As it was that it was clear that he was in fact speaking to me and only me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear him say my name, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Alright... Amelia... It's about time for you to head out of there... Every one is waiting on you..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I seemed to be a little bit annoyed as to just what ever it was that he had in fact even said to me for what ever reason or another, at that.
Even though I knew that it was in fact just the simple fact that it was that he was in fact telling me the truth on what it was that he had said to me. As it was that for what ever reason or another, never the less. I just did in fact not want to hear as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he even had to say to me just now.
As it was that I felt like I just wanted to simply drown in all of the thoughts that it was that were in fact going on in my head just now. Rather than to wake my self up to the real world, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a rough and a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And I then did in fact just seem to start to just breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear loud knocking on the door that was in fact right beside me, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to jump up a little bit, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard as to the fact that some thing like that had in fact happened, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to who ever it was that was in fact on the other side of the door, at that. In a not so happy tone of voice what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
"What do you want?" I said, as it was that I did in fact hate the way that it was that I was in fact acting just now. As I knew that it was nothing like me what so ever, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Cole from the other side, at that.
Making me feel even worse as to the fact that it was that I had in fact sounded like a bit of an ass hole on just what it was that I had even said to him, at that. As it was that I did in fact like Cole quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me from the other side of the door, all at once, at that.
"Um... Well every one is waiting on you Amelia... And we don't want to scare Peter..." He said to us, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I felt like he did in fact have quite a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had even said, at that. As I wondered if it was that Doctor Stephen had in fact sent him over here to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have known as to the fact that I did in fact like Cole. And that it was that I would be more likely to listen as to just what ever it was that Cole had to say, never the less. Rather than the fact that it was that I did in fact want to listen as to just what it was that the other man had to say, at that.
Or it could be the simple fact that it was that what it was that Cole had in fact said was in fact true, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to open the door, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact see that it was that Cole was in fact staring at me with his eyes wide, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to just shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen that it was that Cole did in fact have a little bit of a smile on his own face, at that. It just then did in fact crack a little bit of a smile on to my face, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod back on over towards him.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to speak on over towards him.
I saw that it was that his eyes were in fact quite a bit wide, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. But it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead. And he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Sorry... Just a lot of thoughts on my mind just now... Take me to where we need to go..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to calm my self down, at that. As it was that I knew that I did in fact just seem to need to follow Cole on to just where ever it was that he was in fact trying to take me just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit on over towards my self. As it was that Cole then did in fact just seem to start to take the lead down the long haul way that was in fact in front of us, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, as well. And I just then did in fact see that he just then did in fact just seem to turn his head right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a smile on his face as it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at me. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and speak to me, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me just now, at that.
"You look really pretty by the way Amelia..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to blush a little bit, as to just what it was that he had even just said to me, at that. As it was that it was a little bit strange as to just how it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case for him.
As to the fact that it was that I knew that he was not the smartest guy in the world, at that. But he did in fact just seem to always be able to say the perfect things that it was that he felt he needed to say, at that. As it was that I simply just then did in fact just seem to feel like it was that simple fact that it was that it was just him speaking from the heart, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt that way, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been the way that it was that I was being for just a few seconds. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to feel like. That it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say some thing back on over towards Cole, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to be the way that it was that I was in fact even being just now, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head on up all of the sudden. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that it was that he did in fact still have his eyes on me, all at once, at that. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Thank you Cole... You too!" I said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to realize as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said at the last second, at that. As I felt like I was in fact a little bit of an idiot for the fact that it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to him, at that.
As it was that it was usually the fact that it was that you did in fact go call a girl as to the fact that it was that you did in fact call them pretty. Rather than the fact that it was that you were in fact calling a man pretty at that. As it was that I knew that it was in fact stupid as to just what it was that I had even said to him, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just seem to go right on ahead and also think to my self. As to the fact that the fact that it was that I had in fact called him pretty. That it was that it was in fact quite a bit of an under statement, at that. As it was that I knew that he was a lot more hot than it was that he was in fact pretty, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to notice that it was. That whilst Cole did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide just now. As it was that he was in fact staring back at me, all at the exact same time too.
That was when it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"Thank you... And we are here by the way..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said on over towards me at first, at that. That was until it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was.
That he had in fact just seemed to have stopped him self down the hall way, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was in fact clear to me as to just what it was that he was in fact even getting at just now. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact talking about the fact that it was that we were in fact in the room that it was that we were in fact supposed to meet with every one else in, all at the exact same time too, ar that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear a few voices from the in side of the room, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a little bit of a rough sigh to my self at that. As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could even do in the mean time.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to simply just hear one of the voices. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that Peter was the one that was in fact speaking just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Peter did in fact feel like he even needed to say out loud, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less.
"So... What is it that you are saying about the heavenly prophet being in danger? I am a bit lost..." He seemed to have said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was clear that it was that he did in fact not seem to under stand as to just what ever it was that he was in fact even getting at, all at the exact same time too.
Or as to just rather what it was that we did in fact just seem to be here for what so ever, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes as to the fact that it was that it was in fact the fact that Peter had in fact refered to Jesus Christ as the heavenly prophet, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear the voice of some one else, at that. As it was that they just then did in fact begin to start to speak, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I then did in fact realize that it was in fact Upton who was in fact speaking just now, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Peter, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... We are just looking for our friend Amelia... That way we can make sure that we are all ready to talk..." He said, all at once. As it was clear to me that it was that fact that it was that they were in fact simply all just waiting on me just now, at that. Just as it was that Doctor Stephen had in fact said that it was that it had in fact even been the case, never the less.
As it was that I now did in fact kind of feel a little bit stupid as to the fact that it was in fact the case, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure my self. As to just why it was that I had in fact spent so much time in that room, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to walk right in to the room where it was that every one was in fact clearly waiting for me in, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that every one then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads on over towards me, all at once. Just as soon as it was that they had in fact just seemed to have seen me join them in the room, at that. As it was that I simply did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, at that.
As it was that I saw that every one did in fact just seem to have their eyes wide, as it was that they did in fact just seem to be staring at me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a gentle sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards all of them, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I knew that every one was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards all of them, at that.
"Alright every one... I am here..." I said, as it was that I was in fact pointing out the obvious as to the fact that it was that it had in fact even been the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again.
As it was that it at the very least did in fact just seem to start to wake every one up as to just what ever it was that was in fact even going on just now, all at once, at that. As it was that I simply just once again did in fact just seem to start to let out a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit to my self at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That there was in fact an open seat as it was that it was right beside Cole. Who had already sat down at the table, all at the exact same time too.
I felt a whole lot more safe as to the fact that it was that I was in fact going to sit right beside Cole, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have sat down at the table with Cole, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a voice. As it was that it seemed like they were acting like they were talking to them selves. But it was clear that they were purposely being loud just now, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was in fact Knox who was in fact doing as such a thing like that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Knox did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards me, at that, never the less, all at once.
"Geesh... Finally..."