Chapter 6: Towel (Amelia's PoV)

I began to start to slowly unlock the door, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that just as soon as it was that it was in fact unlocked, all at the exact same time too, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards Cole, with a bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts all at once.
I knew that this was in fact a date a little bit, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As it was that I knew that it was that it was not like we were going to go eat out. As it was that I really did in fact not have any sort of money to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough. And I just then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts right away, at that.
I knew that it was that I could not get close to Cole just now. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was in fact thinking just now. And as to just why it was that I had in fact agreed as to the fact that it was that I was going to make dinner with him.
I knew that it was that I did in fact not want to get close with any man what so ever, at that. As I felt like it was that they would break my heart at any sort of moment in time. Especially a guy like Cole, as it was that I was sure that he did in fact have girls all over him, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm. And I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact realize that I was being stupid just now. And I was in fact wasting a bit of some time on just what it was that I was doing.
As it was that I could see that it was that Cole did in fact have his eyes wide just now, at that. As it was that he just seemed to be a little bit lost as to just what it was that I was in fact doing just now. Which it was that he always did in fact seem to be a little bit lost about just about every thing. So it was that it did in fact not bother me all too bad if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. I just then in the end, did in fact eventually just seem to start to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards Cole, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry... Just have a lot of thoughts in my head... Just about the stuff that we are going to do and all..." I said to him, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, at first. I knew that the first part of what it was that I had in fact said was in fact true, all at the exact same time too.
But the 2nd part I had completely lied about, which I always felt a bit bad about it when ever it was that I did in fact just seem to lie to some body, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to show a bit of a guilty look on my face all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to remember as to just why it was that I had in fact lied to him. As it was that I did in fact feel like I was a little bit scared as to the fact that it was never the less.
On as to just whether or not it was that I should express my feelings that it was that I did in fact have for him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like it was that it would in fact be stupid for me to even try, all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out another little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice as he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over towards me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard his voice, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a few times at first. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up as to just what it was that was even going on just now, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards me, all at once, at that.
"It's alright... I get that too... It is a lot to think about..." He said to me, as it was that I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what ever it was that he was in fact even talking about at first, all at the exact same time too. That was until I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to smile right back on over towards him.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to remember as to just what ever it was that I had in fact even just said to him a few seconds before now, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to just turn my head away from him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus on to just what it was that I felt like was more important for me to do just now, all at once, at that. Which was of course the fact that it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get ready to open the door, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards Cole. Even if it was that I was in fact not looking right on over towards him just now.
I felt like it was that it did in fact not matter a single bit as to just whether or not it was that I was in fact doing as such a thing like that. As it was that it was the simple fact that it was that I was quite sure of, never the less. That he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's go in... I can tell that you need a shower... And I will make some dinner... Maybe some chicken Alfredo!" I said to him, all at the exact same time too, as I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was of course. That I had in fact even just seemed to have been thinking on long before now, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, as I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards Cole, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was. That I had in fact just seemed to have been thinking on long before now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare right in to his eyes for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what ever it was that I was even doing just now in the very first place any ways, at that. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm. And I did my best to try to keep my self as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead in the end, all at the exact same time as well. I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Cole, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards me, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up towards it, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, all at once, at that.
"Alright! That sounds perfect to me! I am sure what ever you make will be excellent!" He said, as it was that he seemed to be the perfect gentle men as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me.
Which it was that if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either I felt like I could not help but to blush just a tiny bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it did in fact kind of make me feel a little bit warm in side. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case at all. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a tiny bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden breathe in quite a bit of a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit to my self once again, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod a little bit to my self at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to walk right in to my home, just as soon as it was that it felt like I had in fact got done with that all. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Cole did in fact follow me, all at once.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to close the door around him, all at the exact same time too. Which it was that I felt like I should in fact be a little bit scared as to the fact that it was that I was in fact in a home alone with a man as big as him, all at the exact same time too, at that. But I kind of felt like it was that I did in fact trust the man all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact feel a little bit safe, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to start to walk in to the kitchen, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to speak a little bit quietly under my breathe, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"What the hell are you doing Amelia?!" I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I sure hoped that it was that Cole had in fact not just heard as to just what it was that I had even just said right on over towards my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was in fact not the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear the bath room door close from not all too far away from me. As it was clear that it was to me. That Cole was in fact doing exactly what it was that he had in fact even just said it was that he was in fact going to do, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self all at once, all at the exact same time too. As I just seemed to stare at the pots and pans that were in fact on the kitchen counter, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up all of the sudden, all at once, at that.
As to just what ever it was that I was in fact even getting at, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to remember as to just what ever it was that I was in fact trying to do just now, at that. As it was that I did in fact begin to remember that it was that I was in fact supposed to be making dinner for the both of us, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that Chicken Alfredo was in fact a bit of an easy and a boring recipe for me to make, all at the exact same time too, at that. But it still tasted ever so good, all at the exact same time too, at that. As well as the fact that I knew that for one thing, that I was not some sort of Class A cook what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like it was that you should not expect any thing crazy from me what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I also knew that it was that I did in fact not really have the time to make any thing crazy. As it was that I knew that we did in fact have to get up fairly early in the morning. And we did in fact need to get to the science lab as soon as it was that it felt like we possibly could, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn on the stove, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that it was that I needed to get all of this done, all at the exact same time too.