Chapter 18: Stop (Millie's PoV)

I tilted my head on over towards the man, as it was that he seemed to have his eyes squinted on over towards Cole, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, at that. That he did in fact also have his eyes squinted at Cole him self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now. As I simply just seemed to stand there and stare with a blank look on my face, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to just breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I continued to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that Cole did in fact begin to start to tilt his head on over towards the man. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right on over towards him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I simply just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Cole did in fact even feel like he had to say right back on over towards Doctor Stephen, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"What? I thought you had in ready? Are you not ready to go? Why did you start it?" He said, as it was that it was in fact a whole lot of questions that it was that he had in fact asked the man, as it was that I saw that the man did in fact just seem to stand there and stare with his eyes wide for just a few seconds of some time too, at that.
As it was clear that it was that the man did in fact have a lot to take in, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like it was that I could not really blame either one of them. As to the fact that it was that they were in fact both acting the way that it was that they were in fact acting just now.
As it was that for one thing I knew that Cole was lost, and he still did in fact have questions. As it was that they were in fact fair questions, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to also realize that it was that it was a lot for the man to take in, all at once, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments of time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to just hear the man begin to speak back to Cole, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to get my eyes right back on to Doctor Stephen, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh no... We haven't even got to the most fun part of this all... No... I didn't want to tell you this because I knew that you would be scared..." He said, as it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to us, never the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that. I just then did in fact begin to start to get a little bit scared just do to the fact that it was that he had said it would scare us. As it was that I had not even found out as to just what it was that we were in fact going to be doing, at that.
As it was that I simply just then did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden see that it was. That it was clear to me that they did in fact just seem to have their eyes wide just as it was that I did in fact seem to have for my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I simply just continued to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the all too familiar voice. Of who it was that did in fact just seem to be Upton, as it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak back to the man, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case. I just then did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Why don't you tell us what it is rather than scaring us even more?" He seemed to say, as it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at the man, all at once, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that he did in fact just seem to have a fair point on just what it was that he had said to him, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to once again stare on over towards Doctor Stephen. As I continued to have my eyes wide as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I saw that the man did in fact seem to have a smile on his face for what ever reason or another.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. I kind of just began to start to shiver a little bit to my self at first. As it was that I really did in fact not like the creepy little grin that it was that he did in fact just seem to have on his face just now.
As it was that I continued to just stand there and stare for just a little bit more time how ever, at that. That was when the man just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards Upton. As luckily for us, he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards him, at that, all at once.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, as it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on just now. But what ever it was that it did in fact just so happen to be, never the less. I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back to him, all at once.
"Well... You can't have clothes with you when you go through... They aren't living things... So it will mess up the thing... It just won't work..." He said, as it was that he seemed to just have his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said just now, all at the exact same time too.
In which it was clear that he expected a lot of rebuttal from every one, all at the exact same time too. Which he did in fact actually not seem to get all too much of that what so ever, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that every one just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few moments of some time, at that.
As it was that they were just simply shocked that it was that we were in fact going to have to go in to there naked, all at the exact same time too. Which it was that after just a few seconds of time of some shock, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to crack a bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I would get to see all of the titties of all of the girls. As well as the fact that it was that I would get to see the cocks of all of the guys. Which it was that it was the most exciting part of all of this for me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of some one. As it was that it was clear to me that they were in fact not all too happy as to just what it was that the man had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards just who it was, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was that it was Knox who did in fact not seem to be happy what so ever, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to seem to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to right on ahead, all at the exact same time too for my self. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Doctor Stephen, all at the exact same time too.
"What? You didn't tell me that we were going to be doing all of that!" He said, as it was that he just seemed to be quite a bit shocked as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I could not help but to have a little bit of a smirk on my face as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case.
As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to smirk a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that the guy was in fact trying to pretend that it was that he was upset about it, at that.
But I could tell that it was more that it was that he seemed to be a little bit scared for what ever reason or another. Which did in fact not seem to make any sort of sense to me what so ever. As it was that I doubt that it was that he did in fact often get to see a naked girl what so ever, at that.
As it was that I simply just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments longer, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it just then did in fact just seem to start to let it hit me as to just why it was that he was scared, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to laugh out loud, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was in fact clear to me that it was that every one did in fact just seem to have their focus and attention on to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards them.
Or rather the fact that it was that I was in fact speaking on over towards Knox, all st the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that he along with the rest of every one that was in fact in here, all at the exact same time too, at that. He was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"What's wrong Knox? You scared that we are all going to see your little Peter?" I said to him, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a little bit of a laugh from all of the girls, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact blushing a little bit all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was in fact fairly clear that it was that reason that it was that he was freaking out so much, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that Doctor Stephen did in fact just seem to be a little bit annoyed as to the fact that it was that every one did in fact just seem to be laughing as to just what it was that I had even just said out loud to them. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes a little bit at first.
As just a little bit longer after it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear him continue to speak back to us, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to get my eyes right back on over towards the man, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Enough girls... Let's just get this over with... I want you all to share the showers... There is 5 in the other room with us... Let's get this over with quick..." He seemed to have said on over towards us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I could clearly see that it was that it did in fact seem to make Knox feel even more down as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have brought up the fact that it was that the girls were in fact laughing at him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to smile right back on over towards him once again. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to just shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that every one was in fact just seeming to continue to stare at each other with their eyes wide still, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that I was in fact going to have to take the lead for every one just now, at that. As it was that I just seemed to actually be happy and excited as to just what it was that we were in fact about to do, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stepped up and began to speak to every one that was in fact in here, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that every one then did in fact begin to start to turn their heads on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that it was in fact fairly clear to me that it was, at that. That as I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards them all, all at once. That I just knew that it was in fact clear to me that they were in fact all beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright... What are we waiting for? Let's get in the move! You heard the man!" I said to them all, as it was that I felt like I was just about to get ready to get naked in front of every one my self, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on over towards where it was that was in fact the room that it was that Doctor Stephen had in fact pointed us on over towards just a few seconds before now. As it was that I was in fact ready to go on ahead and see what it was that was going on with every one, at that.
As it was that just as soon as it was that I was in fact about to leave the room, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of Doctor Stephen once again. As it was that he just then did in fact feel like he had some thing else to say, all at the exact seem time too.
As it was that I was kind of getting a little bit tired of hearing his voice speak to us, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to once again begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Alright... I recommend you do this in teams of two, since they are spread apart... So that we can get this done a lot sooner..." He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes a little bit wide still. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. That it was not going to be like it was that it was in fact the fact that it was that we were in fact all just going to be in one big shower, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I was in fact a little bit disappointed that it was not the case if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As for what ever reason or another, I seemed to be treating this as if it was that we were in fact about to have an orgy, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that every one was in fact moving all around at that. As it was clear that it was that they were in fact looking for their team mates to join them in the shower, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact immediately just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact right away get my eyes on Cole, at that. As I knew for a fact that it was in fact the guy that it was that I wanted to shower with, all at the exact same time too.
As he was big and strong, and I felt like that was in fact perfect for me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was just then about to begin to start to walk over towards him. Until it was that I saw that he was already with some one else, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to realize that it was that it just so happened to be Amelia that it was that he was with just now.
As I of course for not the first time in my life of course. I did in fact just seem to start to get a little bit jealous of Amelia, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak a little bit quietly under my own breathe, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Uh! Why does she always get to be so lucky?" I just seemed to ask my self, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to pout all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as just as such a thing that it was that I had in fact even just said, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to just look away from the both of them, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear some one begin to speak to me from right beside me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to kind of realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I then did in fact just seem to just then turn my head on over towards just who it was that was in fact seeming to speak to me just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That it was in fact my best friend Zander of course, who was in fact doing as such a thing like that right on over towards me.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was that it had in fact even been the case, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I just then did in fact blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright... Well it looks like it's just going to be me and you... Since every one else seems to be in pairs..." He said to me, as it was that he of course did in fact just seem to have his eyes a bit wide as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, never the less.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to look all around me for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that he was in fact correct with just what it was that he had even said to me. As it was that I saw that every one was already with a group with one another, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just let out a little bit of another bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to look back on over towards Zander with a little bit of a smirk on my face, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I noticed that it was that he did in fact just seem to have his head tilted a little bit confused. As it was clear that he was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that I did in fact just seem to find that was in fact so funny to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time all at the exact sane time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards him, at that. As it was still clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Oh... Zander... I bet you have been waiting for a day like today for a long time..." I said to him, all at the exact sane time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to put a hand on over towards my mouth, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him never the less, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case. I knew that it was that it was in fact stupid of me, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was that I was in fact simply just making fun of him because I knew that he did in fact have a crush on me, at that.
But I felt like it was that I had in fact just seemed to have taken that a little bit too far, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that it just then did in fact just seem to start to come back to me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare down at the ground for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice as it was. That he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I simply just had my head and my eyes low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I felt like it was that I was still a little bit stupid of me for saying as to just what it was that I had even said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to act the way that it was that I was in fact acting, at that. I just simply just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed so say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Who said I was ever denying that?" He did in fact just seem to start to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up. As it was that I just then did in fact already see that it was that he just then did in fact just seem to already have his shirt off, at that. As it was that he had in fact just seemed to be taking his pants off, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that he did in fact have a massive bulge in his under wear, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was in fact packing a whole lot of meat down there, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to bit my lips, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that he just then did in fact just seem to see that he did in fact then pull that down too.
Just as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to see perhaps one of the biggest cocks that I had ever seen in my life before. Just then did in fact just seem to start to drop, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case that it was that I was in fact staring. As it was that I saw that Zander did in fact just seem to have a dirty smirk on his face. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to quickly look away from him, all at the exact same time too.
As this did in fact just seem to be wrong to me on so many different levels, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare low to the ground, just as it was that I had done before now. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"Stop Millie... This is your best friend... Just stop..."