Chapter 39: Where Have You Been? (Knox's PoV)

We were now going through quite a dark town. As it was much like the town that it was that we had been at with Peter the day before. As I kind of wondered if perhaps we had actually gone back to that same town for what ever reason or another.
Which I knew would be a terrible idea, now that it was that we did in fact know that we could in fact not trust Peter, what so ever. As it was that I kind of just seemed to shiver a little bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I knew that Jesus had told us that we were in fact going to another one of disciples place. Which felt like a bad idea to me, considering what it was that had happened at the last 2. As it was that this was Jesus's most beloved apostle, which I was not all too sure as to just what that was that it did in fact mean, at that.
As I felt like it was that we should try to look for some where else that we should go to just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak all of the sudden. As I knew that I was all the way at the back just now. But I made sure that it was that I was loud enough to make sure that my voice was in fact being heard just now, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. Every one just then did in fact just seem to stop and turn their heads on over towards me. As it was that I really did in fact not like the nasty looks that they all were in fact giving me just now.
As I simply just did my best to try to ignore as to the fact that it was in fact the case just now. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak any ways. As it was that I just then did in fact realize that they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to them just now.
"Um... Why are we trusting more of your disciples? Aren't they all supposed to betray you and get you killed in the end? Why don't we just go to your own home?" I said, as if it was that I knew a single thing about the Bible. And as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now.
As I knew that I had never even heard of the name of James ever before, until this point, at that. As I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that no one seemed to be giving me and annoyed look any longer, all at the exact same time too.
As it did in fact make me feel at least some what better, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see them turn their heads away from me, as well. As they then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads right on over towards Jesus.
As it was that it was clear that they were all interested on to just what ever it was that Jesus did in fact feel like he needed to say back to that just now. As I wondered if the man had never even thought of that in the very first place any ways, at that. As he just then driving fact just seem to start to speak back to me, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I simply did in fact just seem to stare at Jesus with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back towards me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
"Think my brother... If Judas is going to betray us there... Do you not think that he would tell us where my home is? It tis not safe there!" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had not really thought on that what so ever, long before.
As it was that it did in fact make sense as to just what it was that he had even said to me, never the less. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to simply just seem to nod back to the man, at that.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to see me do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he just then did in fact just seem to start to just turn his head away from me. As he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to lead us where ever it was that we were going just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was that it was in fact the case just now. I just then did in fact just simply just seem to start to continue to follow with the rest of every one else just now. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"That's just so weird... Stop calling me your brother man..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just notice that the 2 people that were in fact closest to me. That they were in fact just seeming to have heard as to just what it was that I had even just said in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too.
The first person, was of course Lenore, who I was not all too worried about the fact that it was that she would tell Jesus about what I said. But the other person that was in fact just seeming to have heard as to just what it was that I had even said. Just so happened to be Zander, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I kind of felt like I could not help but to be a little bit worried as to the fact that it was, that all at the exact same time too. That I had in fact been an ass hole to him several times before, none the less. That he might just for what ever reason or another, decide to snitch on me to Jesus, as to just what it was that I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at Zander for just a few more seconds. That was when it was that he just then did in fact just seem to do as it was that I had ecpected. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak.
As just as it was that I had in fact realized that it was that it was in fact the case, at that. I simply just let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could even do in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"You know... He doesn't say that to be weird... He all views us as brother and sisters, because he believed we all have the same father..." Zander seemed to have said to me. As it was also clear that he had made sure to let me know that it was some thing that Jesus did in fact believe.
As it was clear that it was that he was making sure that I knew that he did in fact not believe it. Which I was a little bit worried as to the fact that it was that I was starting to think. That what if it was that all that this man was in fact saying was in fact true.
He had a very good poker face if it was that he was in fact lying to us about all that he was saying. As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to simply turn my head away from him all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like he did in fact have a little bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had said. As I now kind of began to start to feel like a little bit of an ass hole for what it was that I had just said, at that. Which I normally felt good about being an ass hole to people, at that.
But I kind of felt bad for the fact that it was that I was being an ass hole to such a good man like Jesus, at that. As it still felt a little bit weird to me that it was in fact the case that I was with Jesus just now, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe once again. This time making sure that no one could hear what it was that I felt like I needed to say just now, at that, never the less.
"Yes... This is real... This is all real..." I said to my self, as I knew that it was in fact the case. As much as it was that I kind of felt like it was that it might in fact he a dream. As it was that I simply just seemed to pinch my self on my arm just to make sure that it was that it was in fact not the case, at that.
As it felt a bit weird to me as to the fact that all of this that was in fact happening just now. It was in fact all real, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I just simply then did in fact just seem to just breathe in quite a bit to my self all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to feel a hand just seem to touch me, all at once. As it was that it did in fact kind of feel a little bit weird as to the fact that it was in fact the case just now, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards just who it was. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, never the less. That it was Lenore who was in fact doing as such a thing like that just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. That was when she just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact even feel like she even needed to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"Don't worry Knox... This is all going to be just fine... Just keep your faith in him..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that she almost seemed to be acting like one of those old people that did in fact live in the city. That did in fact just seem to go around preaching the Bible as it was that they did in fact just seem to like to call it, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there for just a few more moments of some time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to just shake my head a little bit to my self all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I should calm my self down, just as it was that she had in fact just said to me just now.
As even if it was that I still kind of felt like it was a little bit hard for me to believe in Jesus just now, all at the exact same time too. Either which way it did in fact just seem to be, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just seem to feel like it was that she was right, and that the man was a good man, and that he did in fact know as to just what it was that he was even doing just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to have thought that way, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards Lenore, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I looked at her right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time as well. As it was fairly clear to me, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I needed to say back to her this time, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... You're right... I'm just over thinking every thing... That's all..." I said to her, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have been the way that it was that I had been. I just then did in fact just seem to feel her hand grab on to mine. As it was that we just then did in fact just seem to start to hold hands with one another, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I was wasting my time with all of the thoughts that did in fact just seem to be going through my head right at this very moment in time too. As it was that I did in fact know as to the fact that it was. That I simply just needed to keep my mind and my focus on just what it was that we were in fact even doing just now.
Especially if it was that Doctor Stephen was not going to be here for us to guide us on what it was that we were needing to do next, at that. As it was that I simply did in fact just seem to start to do my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to get my eyes and my focus on just what it was that was going on in front of us. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was all of the sudden. That I then did in fact see that Jesus was still taking us down the dark streets.
It kind of made me shiver a little bit as to the fact that it was in fact the case, never the less. As I felt like it was that at any moment in time, we could in fact get attacked. Or it was that we could in fact get jumped by some people, all at the exact same time too.
Which I knew that it did in fact not make all too much sense as to just why that would be the case. When it was that I knew that we were in fact a large group of several people, at that. Though I also knew that there were in fact people that were looking for Jesus all over, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on all of that for just a few more seconds, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Cole from up ahead of us. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact talking to Jesus right at this very moment in time too.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once. I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self all of the sudden, all at once. As I just then did in fact also begin to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe once again, at that, none the less.
"Great... Let's hear what the dumb ass has to say again..." I said to my self, all at once. As it was that my ass hole mentality had in fact just seemed to have come back to me. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too.
Partly due to the fact that I knew that what it was that I had even just said to my self was in fact true. As it was that I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as it was that I felt like I possibly could do either way, all at once, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Cole did in fact feel like he even needed to Jesus, all at once, at that.
"How much further do we have to go..." Cole clearly said to Jesus, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like it was actually a fair question for him to ask Jesus, at that. As it was clear that he really did in fact not like walking down these dark streets just as much as I did, none the less.
Which felt a bit weird to say to my self as well, never the less. When I was the small guy that every one did in fact hate for one thing. And Cole, he was the big guy that every one did in fact just seem to love for what ever reason or another. Though it could just be the simple fact that it was the way that it was that I was viewing things.
Either which way it did in fact just so happen to be. I kind of felt like it was all besides the point, as I knew that there was far more important things that it was that it kind of felt like I needed to have my mind on. And that it was that I did in fact kind of feel like I needed to have my focus on, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments longer. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to simply just let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, from right on ahead of me of course.
That it was that Jesus had in fact stopped him self on just what it was that he was in fact doing long before now, none the less. Meaning that it was that we were going to have to be on these dark streets for just a bit more time, never the less. As it was that I also saw that the normally happy and calm Jesus was not all too happy and calm now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was of course. That he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted on Cole just now. As it was that he then did in fact just also continue to start to go right on ahead. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it had even been the case, all at once. I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at Jesus my self, such as every one else was doing right now. As we all then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact kind of feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Knox, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Calm down my brother... You all must have some patience... I can feel the tension... But so long as you have faith, and you believe that things will be fine... Than things will be fine..." He said to Cole, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to have his eyes right on to Cole, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that Cole did in fact have his eyes wide, as it was clear that he really did in fact not under stand as to just what it was that Jesus had been getting at. Which it was clear to me that he was trying to tell us to believe that God had our backs just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just simply let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear Jesus speak, all at the exact same time too. As I saw him roll his eyes through the dark alley way that we were going through just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then once again did in fact just seem to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that Jesus felt like he needed to say back to Cole once again, at that. "His home is just around the block..."
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard Jesus say as to just what it was that he had even just said, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to see that Jesus then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head away from us all.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as to just what ever it was that he was in fact doing long before now, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that he was in fact now starting to take the lead for us all. As it was clear to me that he was in fact walking down the alley way, such as it was that he had in fact been doing long before now, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have come to that realization, all at the exact same time too. It was clear to me that so had the rest of the group that I was with just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that every one then did in fact just seem to start to continue to walk on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Mean while, I kind of just stayed in the back for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to wait for every one to get a few steps ahead of me, all at the exact same time too. Before it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"Relax... Relax... We are going to be fine... We will be safe..." I said, as it was that I was not all too sure as to just how much of that was in fact really even true, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to just shake my head a little bit to my self all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to follow with where it was that every one else did in fact just seem to be going just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was clear that we were in fact all going as to just where ever it was that Jesus was in fact trying to take us just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to simply breathe in quite a bit to my self.
As it was that we had in fact not seemed to have gone too far down the alley way, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to notice that the entire group had in fact just seemed to have stopped once again. As it was that I was once again a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case just now, at that.
As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to continue to just stand there and stare for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Jesus had in fact just seemed to have stopped him self at the front of some ones home, all at the exact same time too.
As it was not quite as bad as it was that it did in fact just seem to be that Judas's place had been. But it was clearly not as nice as Peters place, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just simply got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts once again, at that, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to just hear the voice of Jesus, all at the exact same time as well. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to speak to all of us just now, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact even kind of feel like he even needed to sua on over towards all of us, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Alright my brothers and sisters... We are at the home of James... Be sincere when you speak to him... He is a very good man..." He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to have a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was lost as to just how that was that it could even be the case just now.
When it was that I knew that there was in fact a whole lot that was in fact even just going on just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just felt like it was that it was clear to me as to the fact. That who ever it was that this James guy did in fact just seem to be, never the less.
It was clear that he was in fact Jesus's favorite disciple, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of just rolled my eyes a bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to see and hear that Jesus then did in fact just seem to start to knock on the door of James house at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard as such a thing like that happen all of the sudden. I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was that after just a few seconds of some time, at that. There was in fact foot steps going on over towards the front door, at that.
As the front door then did in fact just seem to open, revealing the face of a good looking man, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide as well. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to speak right on over towards Jesus. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was, that I would have to assume was James, did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Jesus in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Oh... Hey Jesus! I was so worried about you! People have been clamoring your name all over! Come in! Where have you been?"