Chapter 25: Safer Inside (Amelia's PoV)

I seemed to remember some thing about hearing about how Peter had betrayed Jesus in the Bible. And how it was that he had said that he was not one of his disciples. As it was clear to me that he was in fact doing the exact same thing once again just now. As it was that it kind of made me squint my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
Most of the time it was that you would think that it was that some one would be scared. As to the fact that it was that they were to talk to some one that was in fact as important as this man was, never the less. But for me, that was in fact not the case what so ever, at that, none the less.
As it was that he seemed to just be a typical man, all at the exact same time too, at that. As to the fact that it was that he would run and hide from any sort of danger, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to snap off, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt that way.
As it was that it did in fact remind me of one of my ex boy friends, all at the exact same time too. Who had made me take the blame for some thing that it was that he had done. As I of course had not at all forgiven him for as such a thing like that, never the less, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact simply begin to start to feel like it was that it was the same for this, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to step in front of the door, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to stop him before it was that he closed it on me, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have been the way that it was that I had in fact been, at that. That was when it was that the man did in fact just seem to have a surprised look on his face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have spoken up to the man, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to notice that it was of course. That he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"Stop with your bull shit lies! We know that you are one of Jesus's disciples... We are here to help him... He is in a lot of danger..." I said, as it was that I seemed to be a little bit aggressive with just what it was that I had said to him at first, never the less.
But at the end how ever, I just seemed to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact realize that it was that we needed to let him know. That it was that we were in fact on his side, all at the exact same time too.
With out the fact that it was that I knew that we could not tell him that we were from far in the future. As it was that I did in fact know as to the fact that it would destroy time. If it was that we were in fact to tell them that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at the man for just a few more moments of some time, at that. That was when it was that the man then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times at that, all at once. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to nod back on over towards me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have seen the man do as such a thing like that. I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self at first. As it was that Peter then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards me, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I... I... I'm sorry... He's just in a lot of trouble right now... And I didn't want to tell people about him... Especially people that we don't know..." He said, as it was that I did in fact kind of feel like it was that he did in fact have a little bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had even said to me.
How ever, I did in fact not seem to stop with just what it was that I was in fact even getting at long before now, all at the exact same time too. Just simply due to the fact that it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that I knew that I needed to be strong, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there and stared for just a few more moments of some time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self at first. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just shake my head back over towards the man.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that over on towards Peter, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. I saw that it was that the man seemed to stare at me with his eyes wide still. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once, at that.
"Yes... We are here for you all... We know all about this... And we know all that is going to happen... Now could you please let us in..." I said to him, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to speak to him in a lot more of a calm tone of voice this time. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just do as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that the man then did in fact just seem to look back on over to who it was that I would in fact assume that it was that it was in fact his wife, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I just simply just blinked my eyes a few times, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
"Honey... Would you please get some clothes and some sandals that might fit these people?" He said to her, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I had almost seemed to have gotten used to the fact that it was that I was in fact naked, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact completely forgot that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look down all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to be a little bit embarrassed as to the fact that it was in fact the case.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, once again. As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have acted the way that it was that I was in fact acting just now, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Doctor Stephen, as it was that he just then did in fact begin to speak in to my ears, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards us, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Maybe I should have Amelia be the leader..." I heard the voice say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was that he was also kind of speaking on over towards Upton as well.
As I saw that it was that Upton then did in fact just seem to start to dip his head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact clear to me that it was in fact the case, never the less. That there was in fact the fact that he did in fact just seem to feel bad about this all, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to realize that Doctor Stephen had in fact just seemed to have said as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that it was in fact a bit of a compliment on my part. I still felt like it was that I really did in fact not want that to be the case, what so ever, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at once. So that it was that I knew that Doctor Stephen could in fact hear as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"I don't want to be a leader..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I felt like Upton could happily have that if it was that he really wanted it. As I knew that I hated being a leader of a group, even if it was that I was in fact good at doing as such a thing like that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just once again began to hear the voice of Doctor Stephen, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact feel like it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to speak to me just now, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he had to say just now, never the less. Even as much as it was that I kind of felt like it was that I did in fact not really want to do as such a thing like that what so ever, never the less.
"I know... I was only going after Upton... He needs to step up his game..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I suppose that he did in fact have a little bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at once.
As it was that I felt like I also kind of felt like it was that if he really did in fact not want me to be the leader. Than he should in fact have simply not said any thing to me at all, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes a little bit, for just a few seconds of some time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to hear another voice begin to speak from right beside me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I just then did in fact turn my head on over towards Peter, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us just now, never the less.
"Yes... You are free to come in... It is much safer in side..."