Chapter 22: OutSkirts (Knox's PoV)

We seemed to just walk through the woods for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too. As I could not stop getting my eyes off of just what it was that we were in fact seeming to just walk through just now. As it was the most beautiful thing that it was that I had ever seen in my life.
Well of course, besides the fact that it was that I felt like Lenore was more beautiful to me. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards the girl, all at once, at that. As it was that I saw that she too did in fact have a big smile on her face.
As it was clear that she too was in fact enjoying the view, and as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As it was that I simply just seemed to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to move a little bit closer to her.
I was still a little bit afraid of it, due to the fact that it was clear to me. That it was that we were all in fact naked, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like at any second and time, Millie could in fact turn her head around and make fun of my dick, all at the exact same time too.
But luckily, that just then did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. As it was clear to me that Millie did in fact have her eyes on the fact that it was that we were in fact going through a forest just now. As it was clear that she was happy to see as to just what it was that she was seeing just now, all at the exact same time too.
I was not going to lie to my self either, a lot of what it was that was so beautiful to me as to just what it was that I did in fact see. Was not just the trees, and the birds that were in fact flying all over the place, at that. But a lot of it that also did in fact seem to be so good to me about this all was in fact the sun light that was in fact beaming through the tree leaves, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just closed my eyes for just a few seconds. As it was that I seemed to hold the same smile on my face for quite a bit of some time. As this was in fact the best that it was that I had ever felt in my life. As it was that I for sure did in fact not seem to feel any sort of regrets as to the fact that it was that I had in fact gone on this journey, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of Lenore, at that. As it was in fact now clear to me that she was in fact beginning to start to all of the sudden speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
I opened my eyes, as it was that I held the same smile that it was that I had long before now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards her. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right on over towards me in the very first place any ways, at that, never the less.
"This is so beautiful Knox... See? There are good things in life some times!" She said, as it was clear that she was in fact trying to make me feel better about every thing that was in fact even going on just now. As it was that I did in fact appreciate the effort as to just what it was that she was getting at.
As it was that she did in fact know as to the fact that it was that I was in fact a bit of a downer. And it was that I did in fact tell her that it was that I did in fact hate life quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that she was in fact clearly trying to make me feel better about every thing that was in fact going on just now.
But what it was that she clearly did in fact not seem to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case. Was that it was that I already felt a whole lot better about the way that things were in fact going just now, at that. As it was that I did in fact know as to the fact that it was, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
That I was simply just happy with just what it was that was in fact happening right now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes a little bit on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. Which it was that it was clear that it did in fact confuse her quite a bit at first as to just what it was that I was even getting at just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to her. To explain the way that it was that I was in fact feeling just now. As it was that I knew that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like it was that I did in fact even need to say right back on over towards her, at that.
"Yes... I know... This is perfect to me... I get to be with you... And I get to explore a new world that we have never been in before..." I said to her, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to crack a bit of a smile on my face, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to her, never the less, at that.
As it was that normally I felt like it was that I was terrible with my words, and even if it was that I tried to act normal and be nice to people. I always seemed to be an ass hole when ever it was that I did in fact try to do as such a thing like that, never the less.
But this time it was clear that I was in fact cool and calm with the words that it was that I had in fact just said to her, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Lenore then did in fact just seem to start to begin to blush a little bit, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to just continue to stare at her right in to her pretty eyes for just a few seconds longer, at that. As it was that I felt like I wish that it was that I could live this moment a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those thoughts for just a few seconds more time, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a loud voice in my ear. As it was that it just then did in fact just seem to startle me quite a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that Doctor Stephen did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Knox and Lenore! Move on ahead! The rest of the group is way ahead of you! I don't want any one getting lost..." He seemed to yell in the both of our ears, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Lenore winced a little bit.
As it was clear to me that it had in fact hurt her ears a little bit all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I was kind of annoyed as to just what it was that Doctor Stephen had in fact even just done just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact also just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright ass hole..." I said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my eyes and my focus on the fact that it was that I just then did in fact seem to get my eyes ahead of me, at that. As it was that I did in fact feel like quite a bit of a hypocrite on just what it was that I had in fact even just said to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden shake my head a little bit to my self, at that. As it was that I felt like it was that I was in fact feeling quite a bit stupid about it.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the loud voice of Doctor Stephen once again. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to me right in to my ears, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards me, at that.
"Don't forget... I can literally hear every thing that you are saying Knox... So if you want to think that I am an ass hole than go ahead... But I am trying to save the world right now..." He said, as it was that I had in fact actually forgot as to the fact that it was, all at the exact same time too, at that. That it was that he could in fact hear every thing that we were in fact saying, and every thing that we were in fact doing, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that it was that it did in fact make sense as to just why it was in fact the case, at that. As it was that it was the simple fact that it was that I knew that I did in fact want a little bit of some privacy at some point, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to just breathe in a little bit to my self.
As it was that I felt like it was that I just simply needed to calm my self down, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that he was in fact correct with just what it was that he had said. Just as soon as it was that Lenore then did in fact once again begin to start to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare at her with my eyes a little bit wide just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to just go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she then did in fact even need to say on over towards me, all at once, at that.
"Come on Knox... He's right... I can barely see them..." She said to us, as it was that she then did in fact seem to point on over towards just where it was that the rest of the group was in fact at just now, at that. As it was that I could just slightly see some movement in the trees, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was clear to me that they were in fact not stopping for us, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to nod a bit on over towards her. As it was clear to me that she was in fact right with just what it was that she had said to me. As it was clear that we did in fact need to catch up to the others, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to make sure that it was that I did in fact not put my feet on any thing that might sting, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to jog on ahead with her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That we then did in fact easily just seem to catch up with the rest of the group, as it was clear to me that they luckily were in fact not going all too fast them selves, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self once again a little bit under my own breathe, at that.
"Thank God..." I said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that every thing that was in fact ahead of us was in fact just fine, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better as soon as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that.
As it was that me and Lenore then did in fact just seem to start to continue to catch up to them, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. And I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to the fact that it was that it was in fact the reason as to just why it was that we had caught up to them.
As for what ever reason or another, it was clear to me as it was that I saw that every one that had been in the back. That they had in fact just seemed to have stopped them selves, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that it was that it was in fact the case once again. That there was in fact a reason as to just why it was that every one had stopped.
Upton who was in fact at the front, and he did in fact just seem to have taken the lead for every one, all at the exact same time too. He for what ever reason or another had in fact just seemed to have stopped him self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that his eyes were in fact wide for some thing that it was that he was in fact staring at right in front of him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have seen that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That it was clear to me that I was not going to be able to see as to just what ever it was that he was looking at right now.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self at first, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of the scientist, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact clearly just seem to start to speak to every one, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it was clear to me that it had scared a few of the others, all at the exact same time too. But for me how ever, I was in fact kind of getting used to that being the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say to every one that was in fact here just now, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Alright every one... There is a small town... Now, there is a specific house that I need you to go to on the out skirts..."