Chapter 8 - Part 6

It was bothering me the entire day that I didn't tell Michael the truth, I hate lying to be honest...especially to those who are very dear to me. I was itching to speak to Michael alone during the day but it was out of the question since he was busy with Daniel or when we were alone, it wouldn't be long until Jessica and Ashton joined us so it was a real struggle.

I believe it's time to be honest and tell someone about my feelings beside my mum. Sometimes a girl needs to hear from a guys P.O.V about their relationship choices ya know. Though at the same time I was concerned how would Michael react, would he approve or would he say it's a bad idea. I mean imagine your 2 best friends getting together and then you end up being a third wheel ? A wag has its pros and cons, mainly pros but a lot more difficult when your relationship started off with not the driver himself but through Michael instead.

Also, totally off topic, I noticed how Ashton's behaviour changed through the day. That boy really was trying his best to be away from Jessica and spend time with me whenever I was alone in the garage. No conversation, just standing beside each other. Weird. I could only imagine the remarks my mum would be passing to me if only she was here. Sigh.

The day felt incredibly long at the circuit since it's preparation for a night race and change in time zone, I really don't know how these boys aren't jet lagged. Even after FP2, we couldn't leave so suddenly since Daniel had to stay back for more team meetings and further speculate where they can improve tomorrow ahead of qualifying.

In the that time that I was trying to kill, I spent it posting more aesthetic pictures onto my Instagram story. I was surprised by the sudden growth in following that I received, I guess that's the perks of being linked to a F1 driver. However, I believe quite a number of people assume I'm dating or I'm rather close to Michael than with Daniel. I swear some people are so gullible to just believe everything they see on social media.

Anywho... as soon as Daniel was back from his team meeting, you could just see the change in emotion on everyone's face, everyone was happy to finally leave. Jessica was obviously the first one to run up to him, she suggested that we leave the track and head back to the hotel to get ready, and go out for a fancy dinner. I guess if she's suggesting then she must be paying, I'm in.

We didn't talk much in the car ride back to the hotel, I think everyone was just exhausted that we preferred each others silence. I didn't say a word when we got back to our hotel and went straight to having a cool shower. It was so hot here in Bahrain as well, the heat was killing me and I guess it was taking a toll on my mood.

After my much needed shower, I blasted my music in hopes to get me back to my regular mood whilst I got ready. I sat in my towel wrapped around me as I curled my hair and did a simple makeup look with a winged liner. Once I was done, I slipped into my black dress and put on my bracelets. As I was about to put on my necklace, I thought now would be the right timing to call Michael and talk to him.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE