Chapter 7 - Part 1

Mum walked away to give me some alone time which didn't even last for 5 seconds since my phone started ringing again. I groaned in frustration, when will I ever be left alone. I glanced at the caller ID, obviously Hero is still calling. Idiot.

I rolled my eyes and just switched my phone to silent to continue reading in peace. Even though my phone was on silent, my notifications went off in vibrations continuously which drove me insane. I had numerous texts from Hero, he even had the time to send a voice note, oh well I might as well play it.

"Okay I got the message... you don't want to talk to me. I'm probably the last person in this world that you want to talk to right now but I just want to apologise, in person at least, it would make me happier to see your pretty face. I'm outside your house by the way" he said. Wait what.

Theirs no way right ? He has to be joking.. or isn't he ? The only way I'm going to get an answer is if I answer his call. Just when I was about to dial his number, he called me again. "(Y/N) ?" He answered. "Are you seriously outside my house ?" I asked as I raised a brow. "Yes I am" he said proudly. I could just picture the smirk on his face right now. "Prove it" I huffed. I could hear through the phone and through the bathroom door that he was hooting outside.

"Are you mad ?" I asked. "I'm madly in love with you" he said, which made me roll my eyes. "Bullshit" I said harshly. "No cap" he said. "Tell that to Katherine or the other 50 girls you're talking to" I said. "Ouch. I thought you knew me better love" he said playfully. "I thought so too until you snapped at me yesterday, so don't come with that bull that you love me. I don't wanna hear lies" I said annoyed.

"Alright. Uhm. Well, come outside or I'm coming inside" he challenged. "Don't even think about it. My parents won't allow you inside" I said content. "Who said anything about the front door ?" he said smoothly. "If you're thinking about climbing through my balcony, I swear to god I'm about to end this call and get the police on the line to report trespassing"

"Okay okay... you win this round again. I'm really really sorry for the way I reacted. That's so unlike me, especially around you. I really don't deserve you but yet I can't get over you. I understand you don't want to see me and I'll respect your space. I hope you're able to put this past us and we can perhaps start over" he said softly. "I really don't know what to say" I said uninterested. "Perhaps an its okay, you can come inside would be nice" he suggested. "In your bloody dreams" I sniggered.

"Oh come on. You have to forgive me at some point... right ?" He asked hesitant. "Its all too soon right now" I said blandly. "I understand. Well I wish nothing but the best for you. I only ever wish to see you happy. Good night (Y/N)" he said. "Thank you.. good night Hero" I ended the call. Well that was something.

I ran my wet fingers through my hair and stared up at the ceiling. Why do I have to go through this ? I didn't sign up for this ! Just then their was a knock at my door. "Yes ?" I answered. Mum peeped through the door then stepped inside. "Seems like I'm never allowed privacy" I sarcastically said. "Oh please. You're fully covered by your bubble bath and I pretty much just saw what happened outside, I need to know what happened" she cheered as she took a seat at the edge of the tub.

"Not much tea to spill really. What did you see outside anyway ?" I asked confused. "Well first of all, the hooting outside was so suspicious. Your father and I had a look at who it was, which I of course figured out whose car it was. He stepped out of his car and the whole time he spoke on the phone whilst looking up at your balcony. It was like watching something out of a movie" she shrieked.

"Only except that this movie doesn't have a happy ending" I rolled my eyes. "At this point I can't tell if you're the heroine or the villain of this movie" she said playfully. "Well, just depends on my mood" I grinned.