Chapter 2 - Part 3

"Look who finally knows me" I said sarcastically as I answered the phone. "I unfortunately haven't met you before so I don't know you doll" said a familiar voice on the other end.

"Uhh who's this ?" I furrowed my brows. "This is - wait hold on here's Michael" said the stranger as their was some shuffling in the background before I heard Michael's voice again. "Hey (Y/N/N) ! What's up ?" He asked. "Heya Mikey. Nothing much really...by the way who was that on the phone just now ?" I asked curiously. "That was Daniel" he said casually. "Daniel...Why does he sound so familiar ?" I wondered. "Maybe because he's famous" he suggested. "Wait, he's famous ? What does he do ?" I asked in shock. "Yeah he's a racer, he drives for Red Bull in F1" Michael said in the same casual tone. "You'll talking about me ?" I heard Daniel yell in the background. "Yeah" Michael yelled back at him.

"Shut the front door. Are we talking about Daniel Ricciardo, as in the Aussie F1 driver ?" I asked. "You got that right" he chuckled. "She knows me ?" Daniel yelled again in the background. "Yes she does" Michael said to him. "You know him and you didn't tell me !" I shook my head even though he probably couldn't see me. "I'm his personal trainer, I -" I cut him off "When were you planning on telling me that too ?" I asked in shock at this new information. "Today, that's why I phoned to ask if you wanted to go out with us tonight" he said.

"Wow, we've been friends for quite a while now and you waited this long to tell me this. I'm disappointed in you Michael" I said clearly upset with him. "Oh chill out now, you know I was going to tell you someday. It seemed like the right time to tell you today since we're all going out, speaking about that are you coming ?" He asked. "Is she coming ?" Daniel asked in the background. "You know you might as well put the phone on speaker for him he's probably feeling left out" I said as I changed the topic.

"Don't change the topic, are you coming or not ?" He asked eagerly. "Well, after keeping this from me I shall see" I said as I then sighed. "You're kidding right ?" He asked. "What did she say ?" Daniel asked him. "She'll think about coming tonight" he said to Daniel. "You didn't even say where you both are going ?" I said in confusion. "What's their to think about ?" Daniel asked. "Oh god" I shook my head.

"Mind him...we're going to a club at about 10pm" he said. "Perfect place to meet" I said sarcastically. "We're just down to have some fun. A little cheat day if that's what you want to call it, dancing and drinking the night away" he chuckled. "Send me the address and like I said, I'll think about it" I smiled to myself. I'll come through with a surprise. "Okay then, hope you change your mind. Chin up and don't get so mad over something so small" he said. "How do I know if you're completely telling the truth about your life ? You could be lying about something else...perhaps you're a stripper on the side" I said as I stifled a laugh. Daniel burst out laughing in the background which Michael then started laughing himself.

"How did he hear that ?" I asked as I tried to contain myself. "It's on speaker" Michael said in between laughs. "Oh my god...I'm on the verge of crying" I said as I could feel my face flush. With that body he could be a hot ass stripper but he doesn't need to know that. "Anyways I should get going" I sighed. "Okay then, hopefully you come by later tonight" he said. "I'll see, byeee" I said. "Bye !" He said enthusiastically. Just as I was about to end the call I heard Daniel in the back ground, "She's funny, I'm interested to meet her." I couldn't help but smile to myself as I ended the call, oh you're definitely seeing me later tonight honey or should I say honey badger. Daniel was right about me being funny, I'm just under rated.

A little background about how I know about Daniel, my dad watches F1 and since from a young age I would trouble my mum whilst she would be cooking, she told my dad to keep me busy and he did exactly that by making me watch F1 with him. She started watching F1 too after she saw how interested I became in the sport in my teenage years. Gosh I can't wait to tell them who I'm finally going to meet. For your curiosity, I'm quite the fan of Daniel and Lewis - their are many other drivers I'm a fan of but it won't be as fun for you to know if I told you now, you'll find out over time.

It was now about 8:25pm , I wasted a lot of time on my phone to keep myself occupied, it was then when the clock strikes 8:30 that I left my phone aside to have a shower.

Once I was done, I got started with curling my hair first before doing my makeup, a smokey eye will be ideal for the night. I pulled on my dress and slipped into my black mid heels, then spritzed some perfume all over me. I ruffled my hair for some volume and did a twirl in front of the mirror. Sexy enough I believe.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

As I took the lift to the lobby, I arranged for a driver to take me to the club which I didn't have to wait long before I was already on my way

As I took the lift to the lobby, I arranged for a driver to take me to the club which I didn't have to wait long before I was already on my way. I called up my mum, I need to tell her now. "Hey darling" she greeted. "Hey mum" I smiled when I heard her voice. "Is everything alright ?" She asked worriedly. "Yeah everything is fine I guess...I actually don't know" I said as I crossed my legs over. "Well speak to me" she said eagerly. "Okay so I'm going out now to a club - you know that's not my vibe unless I'm in the mood but Michael is going to be there so it's fine" I said in a rush. "Then what's the issue ?" She asked in confusion. "Guess who else is going to be there" I said enthusiastically. She's going to freak.

"No clue" she said plainly. "Daniel aka the honey badger" I squealed. I didn't want to take the risk of revealing his name in case the driver knew who he is and I'm sure he would want some privacy whilst he's on a break. "You're lying" she said in the same plain tone. "Mum I swear to god" I convinced her. "Oh my god !" She yelled. "What are you wearing ?" She quickly asked. "Hold on I'm sending a pic" I said as I went to WhatsApp to send her a pic I took of myself not so long ago. After a short silence on the line she was back, "You look beautiful, now you can woo Michael" she said teasingly. "Why would I try with Michael when I can try with Daniel ? I mean he is single" I smiled and just then the car came to a stop.

"Oh gosh mum I'm here, I'll call you tomorrow okay ? Love you. Bye" I said in a rush as I stepped out of the car. "Stay safe and have fun. I love you more sweetheart. Bye !" She said before I ended the call.

It was now 10:15pm, I walked passed the long line outside the entrance which I earned some stares and cat calls from some people but I simply rolled my eyes. I spotted Michael and Daniel from afar outside the entrance but their back was faced towards me.

I traced my finger along Michael's back to catch his attention, he turned around in shock, "What a pleasant surprise to see you actually showed up" he said as he pulled me in for a hug. Even though I'm only a few inches shorter than Michael without heels, even with heels I'm still shorter. "You knew I was coming otherwise why would you'll stand outside" I said as I released from our hug. "(Y/N), I'd like you to meet Daniel whom you already know. Daniel, this is my good friend (Y/N), the one I've been telling you about" he said as he introduced us. We were already looking at each other just when Michael and I released from our hug. Might I say I'm fangirling inside. "The pictures don't do her beauty justice" Daniel smiled. "Even more charming in person" I raised my brows at him. He then chuckled at me before pulling me in for a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Finally we get to meet Dan ! It gets more exciting from here now. Be sure to vote and comment. Much love .xx