Chapter 3 - Part 1

After my first night in Los Angeles, damn I must say I had a blast. I haven't had that much fun since I was in college. It felt good to be amongst them rather than dealing with some of my girl friends unnecessary drama.

The rest of my week in Los Angeles wasn't any less exciting than my first day there. We went out everyday whether it be lunch, shopping or just chilling at a pub and listening to live bands.

I was saddened when my one week off had came to an end and it was time for us all to say our goodbyes. They were sweet enough to drop me off at the airport, I can still remember Dan and Mikey insisting to see my face again soon.

If you're wondering...nothing had happened, unfortunately. I don't even know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Something could've happened between Michael and I, or, better yet something could've happened between Daniel and I. Just imagine. Actually don't, we'll just leave everything in the hands of God.

I can still remember finally going home, my parents were happy to see me back but my mum was disappointed that I didn't have any juicy stories for her about my trip. She actually called me boring, this woman kills me. Smh.

Now that you know how Daniel and I have met, welcome to my present life 3 years later.

In 3 years we've grown close, we're best friends but nothing more and that has become a problem to me. I've travelled to see him race on many occasions, I've been there for him before he even changed from Red Bull to Renault, gosh this list goes on. I've been a great friend in need and the issue is that he hasn't seen me anymore than that.

I've been around when rumours broke that he was dating some girl who works in the Redbull team which this happened after the race in Monaco and he claimed his victory, he was apparently seen partying with her. When I asked Michael about this, he said he doesn't know anything and nor does he think anything is happening. I wasn't able to make it for the Monaco race as I had important work to do so I couldn't even see this for myself but I've seen about one picture of them, that's about it.

Oh and if you're wondering if Michael knows about my feelings for Daniel, no he doesn't. He's just as clueless about these things like every other guy on this planet. Damn boys can be frustrating.

Christmas and the New Year came around quicker than we thought, it still shocks me how we're in the year 2019. I'm trying to go into this year with nothing but positivity and staying motivated to push for my goals but occasionally the negative thoughts would creep their way back into my mind and just ruin my mood.

One of the negative thoughts I'm talking about from 2018 is when all these Daniel Ricciardo fan accounts on my timeline freaking out about Daniel dating an Australian model named, Jessica Gomes. I was pissed beyond words. As much as I'd like to be happy for him, all I think to myself is why ? What does she have that I don't ? Why her, when I'm right here ?

These questions still run through my mind on a daily, I try to refrain from thinking about her as it just ruins my mood but in a way it motivates me for this new year.

Oh and I have asked Michael about her too, she's apparently just his friend, he's probably lying and just doesn't want to hurt me I guess ? I don't know anymore but it's best if I didn't express my feelings...

Ever since I went to Los Angeles, my parents have become a lot more stricter as to which countries I'm allowed to travel to due to hearing about human trafficking. It's either I travel to a country which one of my friends will accompany me or I meet one of my friends in that country so that I have company. In conclusion, since I barely have any friends, I literally only travel wherever Daniel and Michael are.