Multiple ships at once: Comfort

Multiple ships time! 

Elijack 

"Do you want some hot chocolate?" Elijah poured out a mug. 

"Yes please, and one mug for Elizabeth too." The woman in front of him smiled warmly. 

"Alright!" the camp counselor placed some colourful marshmallows in the second cup. "Elizabeth really likes colourful mallows huh?" 

"She does, it's really cute." Yvonne nodded and accepted the other cup. 

A short man zipped by them, hugging Elijah's legs. 

"Aww hello Jack! Are you okay?" he ruffled the man's hair. 

"Mhm. Are you? I saw you flinch this morning, when Adrianna asked about the speaker feedback." Jack adjusted his glasses. 

"Uhm... I guess?" He didn't feel like talking about it. Last night when they were testing the new speakers and it had some feedback, Elijah shouted and cowered in fear.

The high pitched noise reminded him of something he didn't want to think about.

"Okay..." Jack knew the signs. "Can you sit down for a minute?" 

Elijah was confused but nodded and sat on the floor. He did it to make sure Jack could reach his face when sitting. 

Jack sat on the couch and started playing with his hair. (Credit of this headcanon goes to Venus) 

Elijah closed his eyes and wiped at the small tears threatening to come out. Jack noticed and occasionally helped him wipe his eyes. 

"You wanna stay like this for a while?" Jack's voice was soft now, to soothe the taller man. 

"Mhm... yes please." 

..........................................................................................

Adriyara 

Yara sat on the steps, watching Adrianna livestream. 

"Hey you guys, it's your girl Adrianna! Today we're going to explore my living space!" she ran into the house, missing Yara by a step. 

Yara frowned. Adrianna was so busy all the time, doing her beauty hacks and live streams. The two of them barely hung out now. Added with Yara's new training schedule... Yara missed hanging out with Adrianna. 

She decided to go talk to her. 

"Adrianna-" she stood by the door as the influencer talked about different things in her room. 

"Ah- Sorry Yara, I'll be with you in a minute, I'm livestreaming!" 

"Actually I'm here to talk about that-" she gulped. 

Luckily, Adrianna placed her phone down and went to her. 

"What's wrong?" Adrianna wrapped her arms around Yara's neck.

"It's just... we haven't had any time to spend together, you know? With you and your content making and my new schedule, we don't get to do stuff together now." she sighed. 

"Oh babe... I'm so sorry." Adrianna cupped her cheek. "Tell you what, I'll wrap up the tour early and we can hang out, okay?" 

Yara nodded. "Okay."

She went to check the live stream, but realized the two of them were caught in 4K. 

The comments blew up telling Adrianna to end the stream now and hang out with her girl. 

"I-" Adrianna blushed but thanked the viewers and did just that. 

.....................................................................................