(Warning: Dark) Junathan: To Protect

Warning: Contains s3lf h@rm (p#rg1ng) 

"You're gonna have to run faster than that if you wanna catch the ball Eiji!" Jun chuckled as Eiji wheezed from a lack of air. (quote by an artist who drew Jun, unfortunately I don't remember the user, so whoever drew that Jun one can step up and tell me!) 

"I... I can't keep up with you Jun...! Grah-! This is tiring-" the photographer wiped some sweat from his forehead. 

"Don't worry, you'll get there someday." Jun grinned and went to pick up the football. "By the way have you seen the others?"

"Most of them ended up in the Trial, they just came back." Eiji pointed to the cabins. "I think they went back to the cabins."

"Alright, thanks Ei. I'll catcha later?" he removed his headband to readjust it to lift his hair out of his eyes. 

"Okay! I'm going to go find someone!" Jun smiled as Eiji ran off in a direction. He was glad that his brother had more friends, even though they were in the Mist. 

He walked towards the cabins, specifically to Yan Tian's cabin. He knew the girl shared her cabin with her bodyguard, Nathan Reyes, who just so happened to be his boyfriend. 

He rapped the door and stepped back, waiting for someone to answer. 

While he half expected Yan to answer he door, he had hoped Nathan would answer. "Hi Jun! Can I help you?"

"Yeah, have you seen Nathan anywhere?" Jun rubbed the back of his neck. Given his height and build, he looked like a giant next to Yan, which he often worried would intimidate her. 

"Actually... no. I haven't seen him since the Trial ended." Yan scratched the back of her head. "Which is weird. I thought I would at least catch a glimpse of him."

Jun frowned in worry. Nathan was a serious bodyguard and would never leave Yan alone to fend for herself. Where could he be? "Well, thanks for telling me Yan. I'll go and find him." 

"Thank you Jun." Yan smiled softly and closed the door. 

........................................................................................................................

Jun looked about the camp, thinking of the most likely place Nathan could be in. As he passed by the bathrooms area, he heard a gross noise. 

"Oh man, did someone get food poisoning?" Jun frowned and opened the door. It was just a line of bathroom stalls, and a line of sinks on the other side of the small dilapidated facility's interior. 

"Hello?" he followed the sound to one of the stalls and opened the door, peeking inside. 

Nathan was hunched over the bowl, emptying the contents of his stomach. 

"Oh god Nathan-! Are you okay?!" he crouched down to the bodyguard's level and rubbed his back. "What happened?" 

Nathan didn't look at him, pressing a shaky hand against his mouth. "You don't want to know..." 

"Of course I do! Are you sick? Did you eat something bad?" Jun was pretty worried at this point. 

Nathan shook his head. "I'll be fine, I just need a few more minutes." he coughed out. 

"Mh..." knowing he likely wouldn't say what was happening, Jun stood up and nodded. "I'll see you outside?" 

Nathan only gave a slight nod in reply. 

Now, Jun's strategy was actually to open the door, go out, and close the door almost all the way, leaving a crack to peek into what was going on. 

He mimicked footsteps fading to further trick Nathan into thinking he left, and squinted as he looked into the crack to see what was happening.