Wren and Kiara: Just Dance

"WHO STOLE MY LIMITED EDITION $100 4 FOOT SHINY PIKACHU ACTION FIGURE?" Wren stormed out of his room. 

Ye Jun looked up from polishing his hammer. "I think I saw Kiara with it- By the way is Dae going to be in the next round-"

"YOU GET ZERO B*TCHES YE JUN, ZERO." Wren passed the living room area, nodding politely to Alexis on the way. "CRUZ! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"What what?" Kiara phased out of a puddle of blood. 

"DID YOU STEAL MY LIMITED EDITION $100 4 FOOT SHINY PIKACHU ACTION FIGURE?!" Kiara scrunched her face as if she ate a lemon. "Yes I borrowed your Pikachu Wren- I needed SOMETHING to unclog the toilet."

"Why would you use Pikachu to unclog the toilet?!" Wren almost had a heart attack. 

"Do you know just how nasty the toilet gets after Daryl uses it?" Kiara gagged. "It's like Lawrence, but imagine you ran him through the dishwasher and the washing machine with  no soap." 

"Oh for f*ck's sake Cruz-" he sighed, he wanted so badly to impale her on the spot. "Okay, okay. Let's settle this civilly. I challenge you to a dance battle." 

Ye Jun sat up quickly. "Did you just say dance battle?" 

"F*ck off Jun-" Wren pinched his nose bridge.

(Jun: Did someone call me?

Author: Nope not you dude, Ye Jun.

Jun: Oh ok bye. NATHAN-)

"Well I used to be in a popular boy band. I can be the judge." the Idol had been setting the dance bar high since his arrival.

"Okay, fair enough." Wren looked over at the newest member of the killers. The scary, dangerous Gaii, AKA the Ripper. 

Gaii grinned from ear to ear. "Let's place bets! I'm putting my money on Kiara!" they slapped a wad of money on the table.

Alexis smiled, albeit it was tiny. "I bet... on Wren..." she placed a few frozen coins on the table.

"Kiara for sure." Ye Jun placed a signed autograph of himself on the table. 

"Kiara." the Virtuosa placed a beautiful painted stone on the table. 

Cole meekly sat up. "We're b-betting?" he remembered once, when they placed bets, Winona ended up with 6 birds in her hair. 

"Mhm! You don't have to if you're a chicken!" Kiara laughed.

Cole huffed and placed a dog treat on the table. "I bet on Wren." 

Winona came in at the right time, overhearing stuff. "Okay I bet Kiara." She placed a wilted flower on the table.

Daryl and Lawrence walked in at the same time. "Betting on those two? Huh, I'll go for Kiara. Wren is a sad sack of potatoes." Daryl scoffed, placing a nice amount of cash on the table. Lawrence grinned and placed a solid bolt of lightning on the table. "Kiara." 

"Kiara, please." Finley slowly stumbled into the room, gasping and wheezing. He placed a beautiful seashell on the table. 

"I'd go for Wren. Slashers don't lie." Aiden walked in and placed a pack of limited edition gum on the table. 

Taliyah jumpscared the lot by sneaking up on them. "We're betting on those two? I'd go for Kiara any day!" She placed a gleaming pocket knife on the table. 

A beautiful being entered the room. It was the Overgrown. "My dears, are we placing bets?" 

"Yeah." Kiara giggled.