PengNathan AU extra: RileyJun

A small ficlet, a continuation extra for If You Love Him (PengNathan AU)

Riley and Jun are football coaches in the PengNathan AU. They are 21 years old and they coach Callum's team the Lion Knights.

Jun looks like his canon self, but for casual clothing he wears a black sweater that's a little big and light blue ripped jeans. He still wears his headband to keep his hair from his face.

Riley wears a white sleeveless turtleneck and light grey arm warmers, as well as tie dye trousers, gotta keep Riley's uniqueness!

His hair is a major change point. He ties his hair into a ponytail, and since it's braided they fray out. Remember Chaox.Reigns made a robot OC with cable braids? Yeah, that.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Kiss him with passion as much as you can
Run your hands through his hair whenever he's sad
And when he doesn't notice just how strong he is 
Tell him over and over so he doesn't forget

"What's on your mind man?" A dark-skinned man stepped out of the shower, wearing a blue t-shirt and the craziest pair of shorts one could think of. He looked at the man sitting on the bed, holding a photo frame with a photo of a younger boy, maybe 18 years of age.

"I'm just thinking Riley." The man started. "About my brother Eiji."

"Oh no, did something happen to him?!" Riley gasped and sat on the bed next to him.

"Ah, no no!" The man smiled weakly at Riley. "I'm just... Worried, you know? Sure the school is a good boarding school and I'm sure he is doing fine in his studies, but as the only family and parent figure he has left I I can't help but worry about him. Is he eating well? Does he sleep enough? Is he making good friends- Does he have any friends?"

"My dude," Riley kissed Jun on the cheek. "Remember when you told me how Eiji handled a break in?"

Jun nodded slowly. "Yeah I remember. He kept the both of us quiet and texted an emergency line, and the robber was caught."

"See man? He's perfectly fine." Riley grinned.

Jun sighed and kissed him on the lips this time. "Fine fine... you have a point I guess."

Riley smiled and ran his fingers through the raven locks on his boyfriend's head. "You know, you don't have to be so stoic all the time."

"Sometimes I think I do." Jun smiled. "I always do it to protect who I love."

"That's what makes you special." Riley lightly punched his arm, laughing. "You're stronger than a lot of people in this world."

"Bullsh*t." Jun looked at him, rubbing his arm with a smile. "I'm not that strong."

"You are, you shouldn't underestimate how powerful one can be for love, hm?" Jun was a lot more careful and held himself together very well when times were tough. It reminded Riley of his mother, who did so much for him. 

Take it!
If he gives you his heart don't you break it!
Let your arms be the place he feels safe in!
He's the best thing that you'll ever have!

Jun looked at him with a weak smile. "Thanks Riles."

"'Course bro." He pulled Jun into his arms, chuckling. "You know you should tie your hair like that more often." He played with the tiny bun Jun tied some of his hair into. "It's kinda cute."

"I'm not cute!" He gave a deep belly laugh. "Butttt I'll let it slide cuz it's you."

"Go figure." Riley grinned widely at him.

He'll love you if you love him on days when
It feels like the whole world might cave in

"Jun!!" Riley opened the door to the P.E. room. "Jun, what's wrong? You ran off!"

Jun was hugging his knees. "Mom's getting worse... I don't know how long she has left Riles... How do I tell this to Eiji? He's been waiting for mom to leave the hospital for so long!"

"Jun, Jun... Look at me." He lifted the man's chin so they would lock eyes. "It's going to be okay. No matter what happens. I will take care of Eiji, he won't shed a tear, I'll make sure of it."

Jun's gaze shifted downward, but then back up to his boyfriend. "Are you sure Riles...?"

He kissed Jun softly, cupping his cheek. "I'm more than sure. I promise- no. I assure you everything will be okay."

Jun looked down, but nodded softly. "I trust you Riley, I really do."

"Good." He nodded, before helping the man stand. "Now, let's go back to the kids. Callum is getting restless."

"Oh that Callum!" Jun laughed. "I'm so glad he loves football like we do!"

Stand side by side and you'll make it
He's the best thing that you'll ever have

Riley looked up, his nose broken as thick blood spilled from his nose. "Kids... Stay back."

The students were scared witless as the perpetrator lunged at Riley again and punched him in the face. "How do you like that tough guy?"

The guy snuck into the school and tried to hurt the those in the campus. Luckily Riley found out and was fighting tooth and nail for the students' safety.

"God you don't go down easy do you?" The guy landed another punch on Riley,

Well, he was about to.

A strong hand gripped the guy's wrist, and the guy shrieked.

"Please leave this place now. This is a school, not an underground association spot." A pair of flashing eyes gleamed at him, staring right into the guy's soul.

The guy gulped and nodded. "Y-yes, yes of course! I'll go I'll go!"

The guy fell onto the floor when the hand let him go. He yelped in fear and turned around, running away.

Riley groaned and rubbed his head, sighing.

"Are you alright handsome?" A hand was offered to him. He looked up to see the most handsome face he had ever seen.

The face of his boyfriend.

"I do, man." He grabbed the guy's hand and stood up, dusting himself off. "Thanks Jun."

"Anything for you Riles." Jun smiled and kissed Riley on the cheek. "Did they hurt you?"

"I'm a bit bruised, but I'll be fine." Riley laughed nervously.

Jun sighed and cupped the guy's bruised face. "I'll go get some ice from the cafeteria for this."

"Thanks Jun." Riley smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Love you man."

"Yeah, I love you too." Jun smiled down at him, chuckling.

He'll love you if you love him like that