WARNING: CURSED

Extra warnings: May contain ships you don't like, Omegaverse, overall cursed weirdness

I don't know what I'm doing yet XD

Thread with caution

Cole bounded up to Jun and licked all over his face, wagging his tail. "My Omega! You've arrived!"

"Of course my Alpha! I will always come when you call!" The quarterback looked back lovingly at the large wolf man.

Nathan walked in, hand in hand with Eiji. Yan ran around like a little gremlin, chaos happening behind her.

Jun waved to them. "Hi you three, how are you?"

Nathan giggled and leaned against his Alpha. "We're good."

Eiji smiled and kissed the bodyguard on the cheek.

Yan grabbed Mamo's bat, which was leaning on the side, and whacked Wren's legs with them, breaking them.

"MY LEGS-" Wren cried out. Kiara came rushing out at that.

"Are you alright, my Omega?" She frowned when she saw his broken legs. "Okay who let the pup do their sh*t again?"

Wren whined and grabbed his Alpha's arm. "Alpha..."

Kiara sighed and gathered Wren into her arms. "Don't worry my Omega, I will take care of you."

Jack ran into the room, Aaaqil behind him. "My Alpha we have to hurry if we want the discount!"

"Coming, my Omega!" Aaaqil chuckled and bent down to hug the shorter man, lifting him off the ground.

"Hey! Aaaqil!" Jack protested and squirmed until Aaaqil shut him up with a stern "Omega, hold still."

Lawrence walked in carrying Daryl in a princess hold. "What the hell is going on here?"

Daryl just smiled and wrapped his arms around the man's neck. "Calm down my Alpha. It's a nice day today."

Lawrence rolled his eyes and gave Daryl a kiss. "Let's just get out of here. These youngsters are too noisy."

Elizabeth was being led into the place by Yeona, while Dae Jung and Elijah followed suit. Iris led Yvonne into the room next.

"What a vibe!" Yeona cheered, her Omega smiling and hugged her. "Yes, what a vibe!"

"Are you good, my Omega?" Dae Jung turned to face Elijah, who looked a bit nervous.

"I'm okay, my Alpha. Just a bit nervous is all." Dae Jung quelled that by hugging the taller man, and Elijah was calm now.

Yvonne looked at Iris, who was watching them with a sort of peace on her face. "Is everything good my Alpha?"

Iris turned to look at her with a nod. "Yes, my Omega. Everything is good."

Yan just continued to wreak havoc on the room and OH MY GOD SHE SET THE CURTAINS ON FIRE CUT THE SCENE CUT THE SCENE-

~END~